[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does this mean?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_5361.jpg (2MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5361.jpg
2MB, 3024x3024px
What does this mean?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (143KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
143KB, 1280x720px
>>18338531
The Eye of Rapture
>>
That people on top have more power than the people at the bottom.
>>
>>18338538
Fucking vilebloods, amiright?
>>
>>18338566
I wouldn't know, I've never spoken to one
>>
>>18338531
It's Masonic imagery look up the happy finished pyramid in Masonic imagery and the eye at the top also Washington dcs infrastructure was designed by Masons also has Masonic imagery
>>
>>18338531
its drawing depicting god
>>
It has many meanings, some of which the jedi deem to be... unnatural
>>
>>18338531
It's not worth going public with.

Posting that sort of information on the internet is suicide.
>>
>>18339848
Ever expanding white light. The truth shall not harm you any longer.
>>
File: 1478626874260.jpg (86KB, 587x900px) Image search: [Google]
1478626874260.jpg
86KB, 587x900px
>>18338531

It means God favors our undertaking. God is greater than ALL.
>>
>>18338531
artists and philosophers are massive hipsters.
>>
I once had a dream where i saw it. I ended up drawing it in paint albeit it kinda doesn't look like it but its the same thing

or so i think
>>
File: Pyramid.png (79KB, 899x512px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramid.png
79KB, 899x512px
>>18338531

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid
>>
It's Latin. I took two years of it in highschool and was teachers assistant for another class during the second year. It was explained to me as anuit (the anointed) coeptis (accepts/approves of) novus (new) ordo seclorum (secular border of us)

So it means;

The anointed one approves of our new secular order
>>
File: index.jpg (8KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 284x177px
>>18340155
I can google translate too
>>
>>18338531
Ever "split mirror" this image vertically? You might find something interesting.
>>
>>18338919
>It's Masonic imager
Literally where.
>>
>>18341342
4:48
Freemasons and Washington DC
YouTube - Jul 30, 2008
Fuck ass and the dollar bill Masonic imagery was explained along with the Masonic street layout of Washington dc on a episode of what on earth so literally there
>>
>>18342020
>If it's on youtube, it must be real!
No, i want you to show me where in Masonry itself that stuff is used.
>>
>>18338531

Latin.

Annuit coeptis: Favor our undertakings (ie help us take over the world)

Novus Ordo Seclorum: A new order of the Ages (ie New World Order)

The pyramid is most people in society. The top is made up of beings that actually know the objective truth of what is happening here, (nature of reality, the spirit never dies, etc) you know, the ones who rule us while most of us don't even acknowledge their existence.
>>
>>18342710
I just told you there is a episode of what on earth where it is addressed briefly and I'd like to see where I said just because it was on YouTube it's true kind sir
>>
>>18338531
just be urself and ure on top
>>
>>18342710
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_of_Providence
Its called the eye of Providence And as always your going to try and day something like just because it's on Wikipedia doesn't mean it is true but I am citing my evidence unlike half the fucks on /x/
>>
>>18342882
>where it is addressed briefly
So briefly they don't even get around to showing the Masonic connexion, and instead just assert with third party artwork.
And if you don't think it's true, why use it as an answer?
>>
>>18342900
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_of_Providence
That's one aspect item (and hardly one unique to Masonry), what about the rest?
>>
>>18342907
Never said I didn't think it was true
>>
>>18342914
And what rest the halph pyramid I cannot find anything on the half pyrimad but George Washington and Charles Charles L'Enfant we're well known to be Freemasons not sure but I would not doubt that more of our founding father we're also fremasons which would build more credibility to the money having more connections to Masonic imagery than anything else and also realize I have not said that any of this is 100% fact this is what I believe is true and I am putting forward with as much evidence as I can it's up to you if you believe it or not however you have not said you do or do not believe it nor made any claims as to what else it could mean so I will just assume you are just trying to ilk me or test my knowledge or something but I am moving to a new thread good day
>>
>>18342988
And let me also clarify I know Charles L'Enfant was not one of our founding fathers
>>
>>18338531

The United States of America is legally a corporation currently, which means some motherfuckers somewhere OWN this economic war machine, and use it how they see fit.

SOUND FAMILIAR?! Why else would a "country" fuck with the rest of the world relentlessly? America's military, labor force, and economy are being used as a weapon against the rest of the world, saving its own citizens for last.

I'm not upset if you don't believe me, just keep paying attention to current events.
>>
>>18342988
>but I would not doubt that more of our founding father we're also fremasons
Yea, around thirty are known. But that still doesn't mean shit when there is no connexion, and they were also plenty of other things (Anglicans/Lutherans, Sons of Liberty, etc). The main point is that people say x or y symbols are "Masonic" despite said symbols not being part of Masonry. They also ignore meanings behind those symbols in general, as well as most of those symbols being put in place by confirmed non-Freemasons.
>but I am moving to a new thread good day
Don't assert something if you don't want people calling out your bullshit.
>>
>>18343019
Calling out my bullshit? What bullshit? I also said that I am not saying this is 100% true it is what I believe to b true and all beliefs deserve to be criticized but you are just a salty person I have provided my evidence the only thing I could not Ind evidence on and I admitted to not being able to find evidence on is the half pyramid and the only other thing I addressed is the eye which I provided my evidence for so kind sir please point out the point that I made that are bullshit that I have not all day admitted to not being able to find evidence for you are not even making a counter argument you are more or less saying the same thing in each post if you are going to call something bullshit create a counter argument and post your evidence but now I shall move on to a new thread good day again sir / ma'am (don't want to trigger any feminist trash )
>>
>>18343039
>I believe it so it has to be true!
Just because there are points of connection does not imply correlation. It's the eye of providence which is a symbol that had existed (Around the Rennaisance) before the United States and the founding date of the Freemasons (1717), the pyramid has thirteen steps of bricks laid down, representing the thirteen colonies and not under any literal correlation with masons by the bricks laid down, and as another anon >>18340155
translated, it just says that the holy one - God - approves of this secular government.
>>
>>18343085
Oh, I forgot to include in my post - The Eye of Providence wasn't included in Freemason symbology regularly until AFTER it was placed in the U.S. The seal was also designed separately - Ben Franklin being the only Mason and his ideas largely rejected during the design process.
>>
>>18343039
>have provided my evidence
Of which i questioned the veracity and you have been unable to back it up. That's just how the game is played, bro.
>the only thing I could not Ind evidence on and I admitted to not being able to find evidence on is the half pyramid and the only other thing I addressed is the eye which I provided my evidence for so kind sir please point out the point that I made that are bullshit
I was more referring to the earlier insinuations. So as of now, i'm not really sure why we're arguing.
>but now I shall move on to a new thread good day again
Yea, you said that before. So i guess i'll have to call bullshit on that too.

>>18343092
>The Eye of Providence wasn't included in Freemason symbology regularly until AFTER it was placed in the U.S.
Naw, it was pretty common prior to that. Exposures from the 1720s (30s?) onwards testify to that, as well as apron designs.
>>
>>18343092

1. George Washington was a Freemason
2. Benjamin Franklin was a Freemason
3. James Monroe was a Freemason
4. John Jay was a Freemason
5. John Hancock was a Freemason
7. Paul Revere was a Freemason
8. John Paul Jones was a Freemason
9. James Otis was a Freemason
10. Between 9-13 signers of the Constitution were Freemasons depending on one's source
11. At least nine signers of the Declaration of Independence were Freemasons
12. At least 33 (of 74) generals in the Colonial Army were Freemasons
Benjamin Franklin was not the only Mason
>>
>>18343144
>Benjamin Franklin was not the only Mason
Only Mason on the design team. Not the only Founding Father.
>>
>>18338531
Annuit CoeptiS Novus ordO SecloriM

M A S O N
>>
>>18342728

This is the clever fearful conspiritard view of things.

No, the top represents conscious immortal beautiful life, the bottom represents ugly unconscious entities, the eye represents being seen by God at all times, thus sin is inevitably stupid and leads to confusion and death.

Conspiracy is usually the truth but with scary music and ugly people crying about their bad karmic resonance.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.