[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A bit of numerology

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: red.png (1MB, 1200x778px) Image search: [Google]
red.png
1MB, 1200x778px
Russia, Mali, Israël
Moscow, Menaka, Jerusalem.

Moscow = 6 letters
Jerusalem = 9 letters
Menaka = 6 letters

total = 21

n° of the beast = 616
6 + 1 + 6 = 13

21-13 = 8

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/8_(number)

Russia = 6 letters
Mali = 4 letters
Israël = 6 letters

total = 16

n° of the beast = 616
6 + 1 + 6 = 13

16-13 = 3

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3_(number)

Pure coincidence?
This also works in french.
>>
File: periodic.png (45KB, 775x863px) Image search: [Google]
periodic.png
45KB, 775x863px
>>
>>18338098
It's coincidence. With enough mathematical manipulation, you can make anything look like anything, take a basic statistics course.

Also the number of the beast is 666 dipshit.
>>
>>18338175

If you substract 3 protons and 8 neutrons to lead, it makes gold.

The number of the beast is 616 (Nro).
666 is for Nero. It was revised.
>>
Battery = Lead or Lithium
Reacts with oxygen exposure.

It's called electricity.
>>
File: 1403116893826.jpg (1MB, 2288x1712px) Image search: [Google]
1403116893826.jpg
1MB, 2288x1712px
>>18338257
Any comment on how and why raw lithium can help manage and cure depression in humans and animals?
>>
File: arch.png (1MB, 2901x2418px) Image search: [Google]
arch.png
1MB, 2901x2418px
>>18338265
You don't get it. Did you read John's revelations?
I used the evangiles to make the rosace you see on my first picture.

<- Superposing 9 symbols in 4 directions made pic related.

If you have read revelations you WILL understand.
>>
>>18338285
In Dark Souls 3 Metatron's cube depicted on the shoulders of the witches to tend to the profane flame which produces heat and light but serves no other purpose but that,
however incidentally all those who are burned by it become sick and feeble and incapable of healing even the most minor wounds
~
Malcom McDowell played a church elder in Silent Hill: Revelations, where he was bound in the forlorn industrial tunnels beneath the town, and transformed into a grotesque but extremely powerful beast-type humanoid creature man after he snatched what he called metatron's cube out of Heather's hand
~
Malcom Mcdowell also played the voice of the God-King Vendrick in Dark Souls 2, who forsook everything only to find that his blood clotted into perfect shapes when it fell upon the ground
>>
File: Bhunivelze's-Crest[1].jpg (138KB, 1275x717px) Image search: [Google]
Bhunivelze's-Crest[1].jpg
138KB, 1275x717px
>>18338299
right.
also pic related is Lightning Returns.

The Metatron's cube sole purpose is assembling a scheme.

Everyone has the scheme deep in mind, reproduces it everywhere without knowing what it is.

It is in fact how the human brain depicts the conscience.
>>
>>18338098
Greenland isn't that big tho
>>
>>18338314
>what is Young modulus
>>
>>18338313
The structure of lightning, you say?
>>
>>18338321
No.
FFXIII-3.
>>
>>18338314
furthermore a flat plain has less surface area than a mountain of the same width, so if the land rose up, it would actually create more places for people to live
>>
>>18338098
CNN
C3 N14
3+14+14= 31
3+1= 4 followed by an explanation pulled out of my ass.
>>
>>18338325
No?
>>
>>18338334
>what is gematria
read before you talk.
>>
>>18338340

"
>>18338299
right.
also pic related is Lightning Returns.

---------------------------------------------------------
BACK TO THE DEVELOPMENT
----------------------------------------------------------

The Metatron's cube sole purpose is assembling a scheme.

Everyone has the scheme deep in mind, reproduces it everywhere without knowing what it is.

It is in fact how the human brain depicts the conscience.
"

Better?
>>
>>18338343
I did read, it doesn't change the fact that it's a load of crap and a bigger scam than your American "common core maths".
>>
>>18338381
I'm french. Fils de catin.
>>
>>18338390
That's even worse. Anyway, isn't Jew number "magic" illegal in the French Caliphate? Wouldn't want to get stoned or thrown off of a roof.
>>
>>18338401
Besides sucking huge black cocks and shitposting on 4chan, do you seek for new activities?
Fuck off. You can go back when you have arguments.
IDGAF about ad-hominem.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.