[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i got 20k in savings. my life is not much of a thrill now my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

i got 20k in savings.
my life is not much of a thrill
now my quesion for you (((X)))
how should i invest this 20k in exploring the paranormal.
should i go to the antarctic to try to find the nazi settlements?
how would you use my money to explore the unknown?
>>
>>18337772
I would use the money to open up an animal shelter because the thought of dogs and cats dying alone in the woods just fills me with sorrow.

I want to be there when they die
>>
>>18337777
>Checked
>>
File: 1479248453340.jpg (244KB, 1600x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1479248453340.jpg
244KB, 1600x1125px
>>18337777
20k is not enough to open a shelter man.
also how that is (((x)))?
like i want to know if paranormal is real. dont have that much time left man. i will be donzo soon.
>>
>>18337772
You should make some aggressive investments instead anon; if you got nothing to live for then whats the harm faggot
>>
File: WAIFU.gif (3MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
WAIFU.gif
3MB, 720x405px
>>18337807
like?
originalo
>>
>>18337772
I'd say investigate and travel. It sounds like a waste of time, but going to meetings from cults, or just groups of people interested in something paranormal might led you to something too.

Also, abandon your prejudices about everything, the fact that someone's a jerk doesn't mean he doesn't have legit knowledge. When something turns shady just keep going, get out of your comfort zone.
>>
>>18337784
It's subjective, just smoke something and make it real, that's how it all works. Or you can get old and spend time alone, that will make you see shit too.
>>
File: 5bg.jpg (122KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
5bg.jpg
122KB, 1024x768px
>>18337772
Travel, there's plenty of interesting places, and even if you don't find the paranormal, you'll still make some good memories.

Also you can make a shelter with 20k.
>>
>>18337772
Tip One
Rule #1

Don't take advice from jackals
>>
>>18337929
The good boys on reddit told me that picture is fake
>>
>>18337772

I'd recommend travelling. Enjoy what you can of the physical realm and get carnal tastes out of your system by living your life.

THEN try a few months of intense meditation and spiritual wandering. You can split it 50/50 (especially if/when you opt for drug fueled spirit travelling), but the important thing is to get your physical body and mind prepared first.
>>
File: weird-weather-21-629x420.jpg (42KB, 629x420px) Image search: [Google]
weird-weather-21-629x420.jpg
42KB, 629x420px
>>18337936
The good boys on reddit, don't go out very often.

You can see that, and many weirder things, if you go outside.
>>
>>18337964
Neither of you go out at all. At least they check their digital images.

https://timpanogos.wordpress.com/2012/11/16/gilding-lilies-with-photoshop-mount-fuji-and-cloud-version/
>>
File: 16bg.png (921KB, 972x640px) Image search: [Google]
16bg.png
921KB, 972x640px
>>18338449
Those are lenticular clouds, be that picture shooped, matters not, they occur naturally.

The truth is out there.
>>
File: 1479288403347.jpg (159KB, 400x556px) Image search: [Google]
1479288403347.jpg
159KB, 400x556px
>>18338449
Honestly I can't believe a word these people say when they debunk a single picture and then begin spouting rhetoric denying the existence of all light in the universe

I once saw a picture of a girl with 12 toes, where some of the toes had been copy and pasted so it looked like the picture had been photoshopped but in the mirror you could see all 12 toes distinctly and they were clearly not photoshopped

Why would someone do that?
>>
File: Phil_Plait_the_Universe_is_Cool.jpg (13KB, 300x268px) Image search: [Google]
Phil_Plait_the_Universe_is_Cool.jpg
13KB, 300x268px
>>18338464
No one said lenticular clouds aren't real, dumbass. They said the pic you put up was fake. Which it is. Because someone couldn't handle lenticular clouds being enough, they had to fake "more interesting" shit that ruins the majesty of nature.
>>
Me? I'd sink that money into equipment. If you really want to know what's out there start small and work your way up. Trust me.. once you find something you'll keep finding it. But equipment is where I would spend it if I had that kind of money in my savings.
>>
>>18337929
this. Enjoy life anon.
>>
I think I broke my arm sitting in this position so long. But it could be cuthllu. will you finace an expidetion to new zeland?
>>
>>18337772
Get 24 hr hd cctv covering every angle of your house, then pay people to watch every second. They'll find something.
>>
South America is a hotbed of UFO activity right now, as is Ukraine. Pick one. Go there.
>>
>>18339453
renting, and not gonna pay a full survilance sistem for my landlord.
>>
If I had 20k extra I would be investing in stocks(short term, high risk/high reward) or bonds(long term, low/low). Talk to a financial advisor who can hook you up with one of those triple-computer-monitor works-from-home guys who manages peoples portfolios for a percentage of the money.
>>
>>18339967
Wanna try something spooky for free? Doesn't always work but worth trying. You can do it with friends too. It's basically a mini-seance...

1, Sit on the floor in a room with all of the lights off. Needs to be almost pitch-black to avoid distractions. Turn off TVs etc. Use a blindfold if you wish. Once started, don't distract yourself by looking at phones/watches etc..
2, Wait a while. At least 5 minutes, and try to "tune" yourself into your surroundings. Listen to and feel the room.
3, When you feel calm and relaxed, say "Hello".
4, ...
5, If something happens and you jump/shit your pants... Well done, it worked! You just spoke to a ghost! You can stop here if you like and marvel in the spoops. It will "go away" when you're finished. Or,...
6, Remain calm. There's a ghost in.the room. It won't harm you or fuck with you. You can ask it questions, ask for advice, whatever. Tell it to fuck off if you like. Physically, it can't hurt you. It can shout, which is pretty scary. It can also touch you, but it won't harm you, so don't do anything rash.
7, Again, when you're finished just flick a light on. Distract yourself from it and it goes away. I like to say Bye, but it's not necessary really.

Enjoy. Don't freak out.

Warning: If you're old and have heart-related health problems then please DON'T do this. The adrenaline rush is quite full-on and I've seen people throw-up or pass-out through shock.

Try it, hit me back later tell us how it went.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.