[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ouija board curse?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: ouija.jpg (207KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
ouija.jpg
207KB, 970x545px
So,a friend of mine said they got rid of an ouija board recently since they thought it was dangerous, but since then many bad things have been happening to their family, like their sister getting in a bad car accident. Any suggestions on what to do, /x/?
>>
Prepare your anus.
>>
>>18337669
Google it. Google can be your best friend right now. Look into saging your house and bodies and saying all spirits who do not embody love and light must be out. Something along the lines of that
>>
File: 6HwvN6h.jpg (34KB, 461x346px) Image search: [Google]
6HwvN6h.jpg
34KB, 461x346px
>>18337669
>spoiler: they're not really dead
>>
>>18337669

I have a great suggestion - Send it to me. I accept all cursed, haunted, or otherwise 'negative' objects of a paranormal nature. I'll even feature your donation in a youtube video.

https://youtu.be/0jqkEWGt3iw

Thats the last object someone sent me and they included a letter describing why they thought it was cursed/haunted/generally negative.

On interesting part - if you dont want your object back - you can simply give me the word and I'll threaten it, damage it, even break or burn the item on video to capture anything that might happen so that we might learn more about such phenomena.

I have a tendency to be long winded but please speak with your friend - I'll pay shipping if necessary and my P.O. Box is right there in the description of the video linked above.
>>
File: vtM9oeu.jpg (38KB, 750x653px) Image search: [Google]
vtM9oeu.jpg
38KB, 750x653px
DO NOT BLASPHEME THE HOLY SPIRIT

>>AFAIK THE ONLY SUCCESS YOU WILL FIND ACCORDING TO MY RESEARCH IS BASED ON BIBLICAL REFERENCES TO DEMONIC ACTIVITY AFAIK THE BIBLE SAYS HARP MUSIC, AND BELIEVING JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD IS THE ONLY WAY TO COMBAT AFFLICTION BY UNHOLY PHENOMENA, AS FAR AS SNAPPING MEMBERS OF YOUR HOUSE HOLD OUT OF RAGE ADDICTION KEEPING YOU FROM RESTING OR REMAINING IN UNINTERRUPTED WORSHIP PEACEFULLY I SUGGEST MAKING A VERY LOUD CRACKING NOISE EX. DROP A FLAT Piece OF WOOD ON TO ANOTHER Piece OF WOOD FROM A HIGH DISTANCE.

>>I think certain books are attributed to paul which likely were not written by him, and books written by him are attributed to others. I stick to the Old testament and 4 synoptic gospels name the red text that lies therein. I think The day of The LORD is not dictated by the book of revelation which I believe to be mostly or entirely fabricated for a number of reasons.

>>Boards like these are populated by shills(high turn over rate), roleplayers, captives of various cults like scientology and type C islamists; the latter two tend to be severely dependant on benzodiazepine medication (if they EVER stop using). These users are posing as a conglomerate of a small cheerful tight knit group of empathetic comrades who practice sorcery with with no effects. Don't be naive these are no 'Empaths'.
>>
>$19.99
>Enter the world of the mysterious and mystifying with the Ouija board! You've got questions and the spirit world has answers - and the uncanny Ouija board is your way to get them! What do you want to know? Ask your question with a friend using the planchette that comes with the board, but be patient and concentrate because the spirits can't be rushed. Handle the Ouija board with respect and it won't disappoint you!
>Ages 8 and up.
>Ouija and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro

Sp99ky
>>
File: cosby2-620x330.jpg (52KB, 620x330px) Image search: [Google]
cosby2-620x330.jpg
52KB, 620x330px
You see Theo, sometimes you need to learn not to play with the dead, ya see.
>>
File: IMG_2885.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2885.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
You must say loud spell of closing the portal because taliczka is a tool for opening portals here's what you need to say
The power of the four elements.
I cleanse the house of all evil.
Under the light of the moon the sun and stars.
I myself am cleaned, protected and safe.
The portal is now closed.
I will not do any more harm or damage.
The power of the earth, the sky and the shining sea.
Let there be what it should be.
>>
>>18338174
>>18339285
Hilarious and original -_-
>>18338385
I'm pretty sure they don't have it anymore
>>18340745
Ok I'll tell them to try that
>>
>>18337669
stop blaming every-day ocurrances on a fucking piece of pressboard with letters on it.
>>
>>18341374
I'm just asking for a friend
>>
File: 1477132729624.jpg (140KB, 484x486px) Image search: [Google]
1477132729624.jpg
140KB, 484x486px
>>18341370
cool if he did not do this spell let them get in touch with a good witch
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.