[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Has there ever been a famous or successful person not using

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: eHY_tx3r.jpg (55KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
eHY_tx3r.jpg
55KB, 400x400px
>Has there ever been a famous or successful person not using the law of attraction?
Watch interviews or read biographies and you will ALWAYS find successful people mentioning their use of the law of attraction.
Its often put into meme phrases like "believe in yourself" or "you can be anything you want"
But what they really mean is that if you devote your every wake moment to persue your desires then you are going to achieve them sooner or later.
LAW OF ATTRACTION THREAD!
Pic related. This motherfucker just said "This is what i dreamed into reality" after he became the first person ever to hold two belts in UFC history. Masterful use of LoA
>>
Ufc is rigged faggot
>>
>>18337549
>you will ALWAYS find successful people mentioning their use of the law of attraction
>ALWAYS
not true
>>
>>18337554
Thanks for your input shill. How much does Rothchild pay you for shilling against law of attraction on the internet? The elite isnt exactly subtle about trying to supress it
>>
>>18337549
>but what they really mean

No you beta retard its called confidence and believing in yourself + hard work

>muh easy no unpleasant work magick

Off yourself parasite
>>
>>18337556

Give one single example of it not happening?

Trump, Mcgregor, Soros, Swarzenegger, Britney Spears, Muhammed Ali, EVERY DAMN ACTOR ever are just a few i can mention from the top of my head.
>>
>>18337558

"Confidence"

Nice personality asking another person to kill themselves while LITERALLY just putting another word to what he said. I guess people who arent using the same terminology deserves to die huh? :)
>retard
>>
File: 1452185172180.jpg (70KB, 960x649px) Image search: [Google]
1452185172180.jpg
70KB, 960x649px
I've been manifesting/creating/dreaming/wishing/envisioning my transformation from mere helpless mortal to completed God-head, alive and functioning within the realm of time and space yet outside of the limitations implied therein. Any day now...
>>
>>18337564
Notch: creator of Minecraft.
>>
>>18337549

Manifestation of intention is the true power of humanity that has become obfuscated.

You are what you intend.

The hard part is getting the subconscious on the same level as the conscious.
>>
>>18340269
No I think he applies as well... but he is too proud to admit that he has anything in common with these athletes and politicians
>>
>>18340327
>literally made Minecraft as a test thing
>development was largely pawned off to other people
>made billions of dollars
>lives a sad, depressing life in a really sweet fucking house
Nah I think he's an outlier.
>>
>>18337564
Fedor Emalienko
George Bernard Shaw
Andrew Mellon
Stephen Fry
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.