[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 47

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applied, we're a growing community and many readers are starting, let's help each other to improve.

>Chatroom: IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18334819
>>
For 500$ commong things you ask in /div/:

Is anyone doing readings?
>>
Cheswick sucks
>>
any reader yet?
>>
File: getintherobot.png (102KB, 945x580px) Image search: [Google]
getintherobot.png
102KB, 945x580px
Hello! I can do a few readings.
I need:
>query
>gender or information whether you like boys or girls if it's a love reading
>drawing made by you in ms paint
I will not do:
>future gf/bf
>generals
>>
File: 20161116_093550.jpg (4MB, 3024x4032px)
20161116_093550.jpg
4MB, 3024x4032px
hi
female here
is he going to ask me out?
>>
>>18337467
When you say readings, you always mean cards reading right ? No scry ? ;)
>>
>>18337486
Yes, cards. I don't scry
>>
>>18337482
>Moon, Tower, Mice, Coffin, Book
Are you isolating youself and waiting for him to make a move? Or maybe he is one who want to isolate? You may have some bad luck with it later loneliness can show up.
>>
File: yeayus.png (5KB, 205x205px) Image search: [Google]
yeayus.png
5KB, 205x205px
>>18337467
>Am I correct in assuming that doing readings is opening my mind or am I just feeling something mundane?
>Male
>>
>>18337503
ty and sry dat i hadnt readed the ms paint thing
>>
File: [x].png (60KB, 536x486px) Image search: [Google]
[x].png
60KB, 536x486px
>>18337467
>Would the job I am about to take result in me finally getting my life on track or me returning to NEETdom?
Thanks in advance
>>
File: as above, so below.jpg (150KB, 652x461px) Image search: [Google]
as above, so below.jpg
150KB, 652x461px
Hey guys. Sorry for my long hiatus. I started a new job. They opened up a pagan store where I live! Great news.

Anyways, I'll do a few readings here for an hour or two. Things I'll need:
Question (can be either a general reading or something more specific)
Follow-up readings allowed, just please wait in line
Specify whether you'd like a three-card spread, five-card spread, or seven-card spread. Thanks guys!
>>
>>18337508
I dunno anon if I can answer this question beacause I'm kinda new to this too, but I can tell you that I'm probably feeling the same way. Maybe some another reader can answer our question.

>>18337510
It's okay, I appreciate all kinds of art!
>>
>>18337513
I'm sure you don't like dealing with shit like this, but I'm new to this sort of thing, so I'd just like a general reading, I suppose.

>19
>Male
>General Reading, but I'd like some sort of sign that there's more to this than random guessing, so, I suppose something more specific.

Not sure if it'd really effect your reading or if you'd really care, but I've been horribly depressed and worried about my existence; this probably isn't the right thread to ask, but I'd just like to know that I won't simply disappear after I die. To me, there is nothing more horrific than the thought of non-existence on any plane.
>>
>>18337513
>23
Question and gender found here: >>18337508
>>
>>18337513
Female
Can I have a general for the next year, please?
5 cards seems good
>>
>>18337513
female
they are male and 31
love reading if you will
whichever spread you feel is appropriate
>>
File: yar har ho.png (5KB, 205x205px) Image search: [Google]
yar har ho.png
5KB, 205x205px
>>18337520
Thank you for the honesty, though! Have another little doodle 'cause I think yer cute.
>>
>>18337512
Oh, wow, nice drawing.
>Cross, Rider, Fish, Man, Moon

So yeah. You want to change something and it's good, and perhaps will be good for you. For now you're probably depressed and lonley? This is a job you're probably going to like, so you don't have to worry about it. Your overall condition may improve. Hope I helped. Wish you best luck!
>>
>>18337541
I like this sun very much
>>
>>18337521
Your cards:
Judgement
The Magician
Four of Pentacles
Knight of Pentacles
King of Pentacles, reversed

Jeez man, you are dark. But don't worry, Judgement suggests you will move far from all of this. I'm not surprised The Magician came up, I was in your situation just about a half-year ago. You hold onto your precious belongings very carefully and you are very interested in many things. King of Pentacles reversed, however, spells trouble. Very 4-chan like degeneracy is coming your way (drugs etc), probably due to your current depression.
I suggest you snap out of it Anon. We're all gonna make it, brah.
Also, what's your Zodiac sign?
>>18337513
Please, I forgot to ask for a Zodiac sign. Provide it if you could!
>>
>>18337561
>>18337522
Scorpio
>>
>>18337513
Hey, hey! If I'm not wrong some time ago I asked you about my travel and you said that I have nothing to worry about and you were right. Thanks! It was awesome. I'm glad that I went to this place.
21, Virgo
My question is
I'm going to meet someone before end of this year? If not in this time will that ever happen?
>>
>>18337537
My sign is horse/sag
they are ox/taurus
>>18337513
>>
>>18337513
>Age
>Sex
Male
>Question
How much is going to live my mother?

I don't know what kind of spread is right, so do it at please.
>>
>>18337513
I'm Aries >>18337525
>>
>>18337565
Shit, I forgot to say that I want 5 card spread
>>
>>18337508
Your cards:
Nine of Pentacles
Three of Cups
Two of Wands

Yes, they are. You're not feeling something "mundane" just stick with it Anon. I've been in the Occult for a decade now. It started out like you, as in, "holy fuck, did this really happen? Did I make this happen? Why do I feel so weird?" Now I'm a wizard, Freemason, and looking to join BOTA. It's an amazing field Anon.
>>
>>18337513
22, F
Is he missing me or thinking about me at all?
Thanks
>>
>>18337575
>>18337513
5 cards, please!
>>
>>18337561
Pisces.
Thanks for the help, please tell me whatever you can, I'm really fascinated by this stuff. I've kinda been in a depressed non-belief rut for a while.
>>
>>18337574
Well that's comforting to know. I've always been fascinated with psychic stuff and the arcane, though not as a "secret society" sort of thing. More of a "damn this would be p useful to have/be able to do". Also, sorry about not specifying a spread earlier - 3 card suits me just fine anyhow.

Would you be able to do a follow-up reading regarding my potential in psychic practices if I keep at this sort of thing?
>>
>>18337525
Your cards:
The Chariot
Nine of Wands
Queen of Swords
Ten of Pentacles
The Star, reversed

Anon, you face a lot of opposition next year. It's okay though, you're an Aries, so this is our forte. You will face all onslaught next year, anything thrown against you. On top of that, you will even gain more in the fields of the house/relationship!
>>
>>18337513
Male
Sagittarius
Was wondering if you could give me anything in regards to my league career and if i should follow it or not and if there is another path for me, would be appreciated, thanks!
Also whatever spread you think is best.
>>
File: 29005.jpg (460KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
29005.jpg
460KB, 1600x1200px
Howdy! I'll take a few readings, while I'm still awake. Still new, still learning, readings may be cheesy or inaccurate, etc etc

Queries should include:
>Gender
>A song that's important to you
This can be your favorite song, a song you listen to a lot, a song that has personal significance to you, or a song that is relevant to your query.
>If no song can be provided or you do not wish to provide a song, then provide a defining characteristic such as eye or hair color.
The above two may be combined as you see fit. It's mainly for me to get a lock on your energy so I can channel it through the dice.
>>
>>18337537
Your cards:
The World
Ten of Swords
Eight of Swords
Death
Two of Pentacles, reversed

Anon, good luck. Most of the cards here were very negative. It seems you will suffer much here, and at the end for nothing, because it will end and begin anew.
>>
File: 2yw7j2t.png (15KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
2yw7j2t.png
15KB, 800x600px
>>18337467
How will my team perform in the tournament?
>>
>>18337561
>>18337578
Out of sheer curiosity, what makes me stand out as being dark? My thoughts are very heavy and I've been under an existential crisis, but beyond that, I'm nothing special, just bread and water.

Not to be greedy, but any other little tidbits you may get, I'd be very interested in hearing.
>>
>>18337589
>Anon, you face a lot of opposition next year. It's okay though, you're an Aries, so this is our forte.
Aye, definitely... We are stubborn and like beat challenges.

>You will face all onslaught next year, anything thrown against you.
Oi, that's ominous though this past year itself wasn't so nice to me, hope it doesn't get much worse. Do you see any area I should focus now? Something I should get prepared beforehand?

>On top of that, you will even gain more in the fields of the house/relationship!
This is refreshing, thanks! It's something I'm already working to solidify for the next year.

Thank you very much, if you need a reading in return let me know.
>>
>>18337593
Female
Defining feature: super curly, black hair
Will he be happy to see me when he gets home?
>>
>>18337593
female
you were always on my mind - pet shop boys
general love reading if u may
>>
>>18337596
Thats a cute picture
>Cross, Ring, Lily
Well, there may be a problems, but there is light anon.
>>
>>18337593
Female
No song because I'm going through a weird music phase where I hate everything I used to love
My hair is kinda purple though

What does the guy I was with Sunday night think of me? Are we also gonna go anywhere (or at least start a fwb type ordeal)
>>
>>18337593
I'm a man
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8 real human being

Eye color is brown

Do I have a chance with her?
Thanks in advance
>>
>>18337565
Hey anon! Glad to hear everything went fine. Wizards do come in helpful do they not? ;)
Anyways, your cards:
Nine of Wands
The Chariot
Queen of Swords
Queen of Wands
Queen of Pentacles, reversed

Holy shiet, anon. Super female vibes in this reading. There are two things I gather from this - you may not be interested in males, and #2, it's all going to end very badly. Queen of Swords means some sort of female tragedy - whether it be widowhood, or loss of marriage, etc. Queen of Pentacles reversed spells out all sorts of evils and suspicions. Care to elaborate anon?
>>
File: IMG_3055.png (2MB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3055.png
2MB, 960x1280px
>>18337513
Female, 22, straight
What kinds of challenges will he and I face in our relationship this year?
>>
>>18337593
f they are m
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVjsGKrE6E8
love query
>>
>>18337594
aye
I hope that's not the case
thank you for your incites
>>
File: 5325.jpg (95KB, 644x580px)
5325.jpg
95KB, 644x580px
>>18337513
make
Love reading, when will i meet the one (girlfriend) ?

Lately my life has been great, meeting people, got a job, going out etc.. i['m loving it. Used to be anti-social so this is big improvement for me especially talking with random women,
>>
>>18337605
2d10: 4 - "A disappointment."

The inverse 3 on Wealth bodes ill. It appears that perhaps he will show a facade of happiness, though his mind is on other things. It feels as though the travel was superficial, another facade constructed to keep you complacent? However, the 1 on Soul tells me that you two will be alone and separated for a while, and it is during this time that you will find true inspiration. I also threw a 1d6 as a modifier, and it turned up as 1 on Thought. This further reinforces the idea of your time alone being a positive force in your life, and may perhaps give you a better insight as to what to do with your situation.

Best of luck to you, friend.
>>
>>18337623
Sad, but some hope. Thanks. :((
>>
>>18337623
>it feels as though the travel was superficial
What does this mean?
>>
>>18337567
Your cards:
The Star
The World
Seven of Pentacles

I'm sorry to say it Anon, but not long. That is what happens, it is the cycle of life. You will see what you have lost afterwards and you will give it much contemplation. Keep your head up Anon.
>>
>>18337616
I like girls so yep, I'm not interested in males. This is probably about girl that I like, but I know she don't see me as I her. I don't want to do her anything bad. Maybe I want a little cut off. She don't need me anyway.
>>
>>18337575
>>18337577
Hi anon!
Your cards:
Wheel of Fortune
The Hermit
The Sun
Three of Swords
Ten of Cups

Yes, he is. Nice spread by the way. I liked the vibes here. But yes - you are currently hibernating a bit, most likely kind of down from this relationship. At the end of all matters, his false heart will find repose, either with you or without. But he is also suffering and he does miss you.
>>
>>18337636
Thanks!
>>
>>18337584
Your cards:
Ten of Pentacles
Two of Pentacles
Three of Pentacles

Nice dark spread, Anon. You have something hidden inside - find it and do it. I suggest you take some sort of psychedelic for more help - something like DMT/salvia. I found most of my calling when I did Ayahuasca for the first time (DMT). I've done it five times now. I have talked to Egyptian deities on ayahuasca, and that is why still to this day I work mostly with the Egyptian pantheon. They answer to me very much.
>>
>>18337606
2d10: 13 - "Tears and sorrow."
7 on Love, 6 on Health
Modifiers: Inverse 6 on Health, 6 on Thought

Your situation appears to be quite turbulent. I'm unsure where to start. The 7 on Love would normally be pleasant, but the modifier of 6 on Thought in combination warns that your compassion for a certain relationship is clouding your natural intuition on love. The 6 on Health is tempered by the inverse 6 modifier on the same, which tells of an interesting situation. Your current physical being is stable and quite alright as it is, but you still feel jealousy at other peoples' bodies. In short, it's as the saying goes: "First you must love yourself before you can expect others to love you."
>>
>>18337625
I worded it weirdly, but basically I meant that the travel or at least the reason for it was an excuse or front. I get feelings of adultery, but I'm unsure.
>>
>>18337646
I worry about it a lot, but I don't think he would.
>>
>>18337646
Could there be another reason why you're feeling that way? Maybe because of my worry?
>>
>>18337593
F
https://youtu.be/9_e9IbkRauU
One delicious love reading please
>>
>>18337590
Hey anon, you play rugby league?
Anyways, your cards:
Knight of Pentacles
Judgement
Ten of Swords
The Magician
Two of Pentacles

You are stagnated right now - most likely because you're unsure of where your career will go. There will be pain and suffering, yes. Especially if it's rugby as I'm assuming. You will lose a lot. The Magician comes up, ironically, because I too played rugby, but it was 15's. I find a connection here. Two of Pentacles reversed suggests forced enjoyment - maybe you will grow tired of sports and pursue something else after your sports career is over. Good luck Anon, D1 bound.
>>
>>18337513
Just got a worrying read from the other person on here. D:
23, f, straight but a little bicurious
Is he sleeping with someone else? :(
>>
>>18337645
thx anon!
tho im a little confused, but again.
thanks!
>>
>>18337656
>>18337513
5 cards, please
>>
File: colitas.jpg (8KB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
colitas.jpg
8KB, 204x204px
Sex: Male
Scorpio
Can I have a general for the next year?
7 cards, ty in advance
>>
>>18337601
Most of your cards were of the suit of Pentacles. That suit answers mostly to dark people..whether literally dark (as in dark hair/eyes) or dark inside, as in hiding something/depressed/moody. Heavy thoughts are often dark, Anon. You're also a Pisces and that helps. Sorry for taking so long to reply, it's tough getting to everyone.
>>
>>18337656
Better worded: did he/is he/will he sleep with someone else?
>>
>>18337602
Sure, I'd love to take a reading in return if you'd like to!
I'm an Aries, Male, 19 years old
>>
>>18337611
2d10: 3 - "A pleasant surprise."

Your reading is peculiar to me for two reasons. First, because every die that I threw landed in the inverse. Second, because one of the d10s I threw landed on 0, which I count as Zero (a number I have no readings for). I'm still figuring out all the quirks of how to read my throws, but I thank you for the opportunity to read something like this.

The inverse 3 on Health describes a man who thinks you're rather sexy, and the inverse 0 on Love foretells of meaningless sex in your future. An inverse d6 modifier of 3 on Thought confirms that this is what the both of you want, at least for the present moment. The future seems bright, however. I feel as though the fwb thing will pan out, given time and the room to grow.

I would like some feedback on this reading, as it is a first time thing for me on the two counts I mentioned above. To shed some insight on how I decided to read it: I took 0 to mean empty or meaningless, and while inverse numbers refer to negative traits, the "total inversion" led me to read those "negative" traits in a positive light.
>>
>>18337378
How can you get an accurate reading with gender sign and age. Like, youre reading everyone in the world with those very common attributes and they cant possibly all be the same...
>>
>>18337615
2d10: 9 - "Joy in love."

Things are looking up for you in regards to her. The 8 on Love foretells of success in your relationship, and the d6 modifier of 2 on Wealth describes that you will come into a peaceful financial situation while with her. However, the inverse 1 on Fate warns of egotism in the future, perhaps as a result of your finances. Beware of gold diggers who will try to separate you from her.
>>
>>18337617
Your cards:
The Devil
Seven of Wands
The Chariot
Nine of Wands
The Hermit, reversed

Anon, you face a LOT of trouble in this coming year. The Devil - for real. That is a lot of trouble, incredible forces against your interests. Seven of Wands suggests you're on the winning ground - but just barely. You have strength in opposition as well...you guys are well used to shit being flung at you all the time.
>>
>>18337651
That could possibly be a reason. One of the other times I was reading, some errant romantic energy misdirected my flow because the querent was discussing it with their significant other. I also apologize for my errant posting, I usually try to get the readings done before replying but I'm trying out new ways of posting.
>>
>>18337593
Male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgJfr-195xk

Is the person I'm supposed to meet coming up just sex or is it real love?
>>
>>18337692
Thanks for replying! I wasn't sure who was still around.
I'm relieved to know I'll be on the winning ground. It may not be much, but it's definitely some peace of mind.
Thanks, TarotBro!
>>
>>18337513
male
Should I stay with my current gf, go with her ex-roommate who has declared her love/sexual desire towards me or should i choose the path of solitude?

7 card spread please
>>
>>18337694
No, problem! Thanks for replying. I've been focusing really hard on the adultery. I guess there is no real basis for it, but I'm deeply afraid of him leaving me. :( Sigh...I need to work on that.
>>
>>18337622
Hey anon. Nice to hear you're changing your life.
Anyways, your cards:
Five of Pentacles
Four of Wands
Page of Swords

Anon, you're gonna make it. I can't tell you an exact date - but it is in your future. You will probably even most likely find a submissive qt3.14 and you will have some considerable authority over her, as signified by Page of Swords. Four of Wands is a sure card of love - shieeet mayn you may even marry her. Good luck Anon!
>>
>>18337630
Ah! I see. I always feel so awkward calling out people on being gay/bi on 4chan - in my head I always ask myself "Am I a dick? Is this homophobic? Can I just not read these cards right? Are they actually gay? There's no way" until I actually just go with my intuition and boom. You're gay. Lol, it's such a good confirmation Anon, I hate being unsure of myself sometimes. We all struggle with it. Good luck Anon. If you feel she is not right for you, she most likely isn't. Trust your instincts and gut feelings.
>>
>>18337513
Male
Is there a problem? Will there be one?
5 card please
>>
Hello could anyone do me a reading please? I dont know if i should break up with the person im with now or continue this relationship. Im 33 female.
>>
>>18337620
2d10: 4 - "A disappointment."

An inverse 4 on Love speaks to stubbornness in the relationship, either on your behalf or his. I'm feeling as though one of you are refusing to accept a truth or aspect of the other, such as a belief. Perhaps he's skeptical of your faith in fortune telling? The inverse 0 on Thought tells me that your emotions on the matter are apathetic, as though you feel like trying to reason with him is meaningless. I threw 2d6 as modifiers, and they both landed on Wealth. The 1 suggests that you take a short vacation by yourself. Take a trip somewhere meaningful to you to remind yourself of why love him to begin with. The inverse 6 claims that the trip will also remind him of the same, through the avenue of his latent jealousy. To put it simply, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder."

All the best. I feel like you two can pull through this.
>>
>>18337700
Hey anon, sorry I can't get to you right now, I have to go run errands. If you'd like, I can do readings for you on Kik, my Kik is:
trapmaster305

That goes for the rest of you. I'm usually busy throughout the day, and it takes a lot of effort to get on here. If you'd still like a reading from me, that's fine, I'll love to get to you. Just shoot me a message on Kik and I'll reply ASAP. Thanks guys!
>>
>>18337710
Excuse me what is kik?
>>
>>18337710
Sex: Male
Scorpio
7 cards, ty in advance
>>
>>18337709
thank you
we'll see how it plays out
>>
>>18337703
You know, it depends on the person. Sometimes I like to call myself faggot for humorous purposes. Thank you for a reading very much! Perhaps it will help me this time too.
>>
>>18337670
Aye sure, sorry the delay, what's your query dear?
>>
Male, black hair and brown eyes.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=EWJHK0JT_Xc
Is there a problem? Will there be one?>18337593
>>
>>18337653
2d10: 8 - "An unwise course that will lead to blame."

The inverse 7 on Wealth implies that one of you are a little bit too frivolous with your spending, and the 1 on Love adds that this reckless spending is giving the other second thoughts about the relationship. I threw 3d6 as modifiers, and they turned up as follows: The 1 on Soul seems to claim that one of you has a singular fixation with art and pursuing the inspiration to create art. The 6 on Wealth seems to confirm this; whoever is doing the spending is using their reputation as being trustworthy as a shield to deflect accusation. Finally, an inverse 1 on Love speaks to the ego of this person - their hubris is leading them to believe that this reckless spending is completely and utterly okay, perhaps they think that what they're spending on will help both of you.

I apologize for this, as the reading was kind of helter-skelter compared to some of my others.
>>
>>18337513
Male
Will my wife's sister and I ever hook up and have sex?
Five card spread please
>>
>>18337731
No
>>
>>18337731
Just did a scry for you
You're going to find out your wife has been cheating on you. She suspected you were cheating or considering, so she wanted to beat you to the punch. She'll fuck you over financially during the divorce.
But enjoy fucking your wife's sister. I'm sure one or a couple of times will be worth your future.
>>
>>18337696
1d10: 7 - "Disregard gossip."

All dice that I threw landed on Thought, save for the second d10 that didn't land in the circle and as such is disregarded for purposes of the reading. Anyway:
The 7 tells that your intuition on the situation is more than likely correct. Don't let other people try to convince you of the opposite, and your answer will be clear. The d6 modifier of 3 describes their emotions on the subject as friendly, positive. They're feeling adventurous, and perhaps willing to make a change in the relationship between you two. The inverse 5 is a warning that even the best of intentions can be foiled by one's emotions getting the best of them. All in all, the outlook seems rather positive, you just need to be open-minded. I wish the best for you two, and good luck to you.
>>
>>18337725
>>18337593
>>
>>18337731
That has to be a bait question. If not, I hope your wife cheats on you, you fucking unloyal whore of a man.
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>18337677
Interesting.
>"total inversion" led me to read those "negative" traits in a positive light
2 negatives equal a positive?
>>
>>18337744
Thank you Cleromaniac :)!!!
>>
>>18337727
Part with art is accurate the rest doesn't fit. But thanks for spending time on this.
>>
>>18337750
Something along those lines, though since the individual dice were inverted, it didn't feel right to just switch the trait assigned to the individual number. Basically, I use numerological insights and traits to read individual numbers, and apply them to the reading and spread as a whole. Since the individual dice were inverted, but the whole spread was inverted as well, it made sense to keep the individual readings as the "negative" traits, but flip the entire reading into a positive spin rather than a negative one. You get me?

>>18337753
Thank you for the feedback. It's worth it to note that I was feeling a little strained when making that reading, as though something was trying to keep me from making an accurate insight. Or I could just suck. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>18337752
If you don't mind my asking, was the "person" you referred to male or female? I was getting a sense of male but like TarotBro I feel uncomfortable just bringing shit like that up. Feel free to not answer, btw - it's just curiosity of mine.
>>
Anyone around still doing readings?
32 male Taurus - what the coming year looks like/holds

Thanks!
>>
>>18337763
No I'm not familiar with this but thank you for your time with my reading!
>>
>>18337725
>>18337747
Sorry for missing you.

1d10: 5 - "A stranger to come may bring happiness."

The inverse 5 on Fate would imply that your inconsistencies and irresponsibility are causing problems for your future, but the inverted d6 modifier of 3 on Health believes that this will actually work in your favor down the line, thanks to the full inversion. I'm getting the feeling that this is a drug thing. Feedback on this would be appreciated, and I apologize for how vague this reading was.
>>
I'm also going to wind down from readings for now. Thank you all for the opportunity to practice, even if my readings weren't very clear.

If another reader is online, though, I'd be willing to trade a reading with them regarding an insecurity I have about this whole thing.
>>
>>18337689
Thanks m8 desu i was losing hope, I hope this is accuratte , lets see
>>
>>18337818
If it's not accurate feel free to call me a fraudulent faggot faker. :^)
>>
>>18337796
>inversion
>health
could you "explain" this?

You're really close, it's not drug related but it's really similar.
Thanks.
>>
Morning /div/

I will practice some scrying today, will attempt to do three [3] readings. Anyone interested i will need
>Gender
>Sign
>Query
>A word that describes how you feel right now

Keep in mind it might take a while in between readings and feedback is helpful.

As always, hope i can help.
>>
File: cleromaniac wheel.png (131KB, 610x610px) Image search: [Google]
cleromaniac wheel.png
131KB, 610x610px
>>18337827
I tried to explain it earlier here >>18337763

Basically, I cast 2d10 and apply their results to whichever segment of this wheel they land on. If my flow wills it, I'll also throw a number of d6 modifiers that don't count towards the total, but still apply their individual readings to a given segment on the wheel. The word itself isn't important so much as the assigned connotations to it. In the case of "Health", I've assigned connotations such as fitness, wellness, and one's current path.

An inversion is when a die appears upside down when viewing from above. Similar to "reversed" cards in tarot. If a die lands sideways, I'll correct it into a regular or inverted position based on how skewed to one side or the other it is. Usually, an inversion means that the number is meant to be read as a negative, but in the case of a total inversion - where all dice are in the inverted position - these negatives are spun in a positive light.

Sorry, I'm not very good at forming coherent thoughts sometimes.

>>18337839
Oh, goodie. I'd like to know if my method for cleromancy is actually working and helpful, or if I'm just fooling myself into believing it is.

>Male
>Scorpio
>Insecure
>>
>>18337839
>Male
>Taurus
>What's my best chance of finding a meaningful love relationship? By that I mean advice on what I should do as a person, rather than prodding for who's attracted to me.

>Tired
>>
>>18337839
Female aqua how does j feel about me what does our near future look like
Tired
Thank u
>>
>>18337842

I see a big metallic door inside a plain room, there is nothing special about the room or the door but its size, everything is huge! After a while something starts knocking, at first it doesn't do anything but after a while every knock starts becoming stronger and stronger until the door opens by sheer strength.

I look what is inside this new path and it is another room, but this one has two doors. One door made of silver and other made of Gold, Moon and Sun are craved on the top.

It seems that right now you are not doing much, there is something lacking that i can not put my finger on, you like it but you do not connect on it? on an spiritual level? regardless, eventually you will find one or even more methods that would suit both your needs and tastes.

Now, do not let my reading stopping you. You are on a good path, its just that you will eventually find a better one.

Hope it helped
>>
>>18337839
Male
Leo
Some day could be someone successful?
Obscure
>>
>>18337886
Thank you, I didn't intend to stop. I just needed an outside opinion. I've been thinking about runecasting, as I received a particularly strong reading from someone who used runes. They also play to my sense of fantasy, so that's also a plus. I figured starting off with cleromancy would appeal the most to me, as there are an abundance of tarot readers already, and tossing dice plays to my love for gaming.

Again, thank you very much for that reading; it shed some light on the trepidation I've felt regarding my practice.
>>
>>18337839
Female
Cap
I was told he has something to tell me. What could it be, or what could it be related to?
Curious
Thanks!
>>
>>18337908
O shit, nevermind. :(
>>
Anyone want to trade? Kinda prefer a scry.
>>
>>18337513
F
Lion
How can I succeed in my career?
>>
What deck should I buy if I want to get into tarot reading?
>>
>>18337935
Whichever one speaks to you. Look at the art and such. Rider-Waite is my favorite
>>
>>18337918
Scryer here. What's up?

>>18337935
RW is best for beginners.
>>
>>18337935
First and foremost, the one that resonates the most with you, as >>18337940 said. However, if you're just getting started, you'll want to find a deck that you can easily form a connection between the card's art, name, and meaning with.
>>
>>18337935
Nostradamus' lost tarot
>>
>>18337941
Thanks.
Here's my query:
>>18337908
What's your query?
>>
>>18337852

I see a beautiful house from outside, it has this 60s aesthetics that gives it a family feeling. No long after time starts passing and i am talking years, fast foward. Everything around the house changes and the house does too but to a minor extend. At the end the house is no longer in a suburb but in an urban city.

Interesting vision, although it talks about change it also talks about mantaining essence.... hmm my interpretation would be to attempt to keep being who you are but actually take action to meet this person? Do not expect things to fall in you lap you need to stay on top of things.

Fear not however, you will pull this off eventually or so i have the feeling of it.

Hope it helped

>>18337918
I can trade if you like
>>
>>18337951
I'm confused.
Does that mean I need to change myself? Or that I just need to go out and meet someone?
>>
>>18337951
>>18337918
Thanks, NH! I think >>18337941 still has me though. I'll let you know. I appreciate it. :)
>>
>>18337957

Its sort of mixed signal, but basically change is heavily implied but also permanency or legacy. Sorry if i cant be more specific but i have a hard time figuring this one out,

The cards for the scry were Wheel of fortune and Devil, which makes things even harder to interpret.
>>
>>18337987
Ok, thank you... I think I know what it means.
>>
File: yo.jpg (57KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
yo.jpg
57KB, 720x540px
>>18337839
Male
Scorpio
Lost, ty in advance desu
>>
I guess the other anon that was going to scry for me had to peace out. Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>18337908
>>18337945
I saw a primitive man in a clearing in tall grass hunched over working on what appears to be a hunted animal he's cleaning. Upon closer inspection, he's actually sewing something, seemingly a round pad of some sort. It looks like craft stitching, if you know what I mean. Looking at the lettering, it says "I'm sorry." He then admires the finished product and throws it into the river.

Does this make sense, or would you like me to clarify it more?
>>
>>18338067
>>18338062
Oh! Never mind!
Yes, it makes a lot of sense, especially with the reading I received earlier. This is great. Thank you. :)
What can I do for you?
>>
>>18338067
Actually, could you maybe just give me some insight on what it could have meant about him throwing it into the river?
>>
>>18337593
Still doing readings?

Male
The Maynard Ferguson recording of Birdland
Why do I feel so anxious, worried, and stressed before I sleep, when I wake and fall asleep, and early in the morning?
>>
>>18338075
Throwing it into the river indicates that he doesn't follow through on delivering the message, but rather discards the intention. The fact that I had to look close in order to see him stitching (feminine activity) indicates that it's not something obvious or on the surface, perhaps hidden behind the hunter's veneer (masculine charactetistic), which he is showing. In other words, it's a manly pride thing that keeps him from sending the message.

>>18338070
What kind of reading would you like to do today?
>>
>>18338117
Ah, that makes sense. I guess I'll take a much softer approach to him to help him say his words. Pride is something I think he struggles with for sure. Thank you for clarifying.
I do tarot, Rider-Waite, no reversals. I'll do any questions except generals. :p
>>
>>18338124
I think this would be better for a scryer, but it's the primary thing on my mind, so I'll ask you anyway. I'm having motivation issues, which is strange for me. Usually I'm a firey ball of "let's get shit done," so I'm concerned about this funk I'm in. How do I overcome this?
>>
File: 2014-03-17-316.png (83KB, 1024x510px) Image search: [Google]
2014-03-17-316.png
83KB, 1024x510px
I was going to do readings, but I got distracted reading. Have a picture instead, and remember to have some perspective.
>>
>>18338130
My mom called but I'm working on it now!
>>
>>18338130
>The Tower, Page of Swords, Nine of Swords.
My initial guess, right off the bat, is that something happened, conflict or a falling out of sorts that you feel like you need to deal with or you feel like you were treated unjustly and it's causing you great turmoil. I think the Nine of Swords in Rider-Waite illustrates your frustration so perfectly. Maybe there's something hot subconsious is telling you to look at. A situation where you haven't communicated well or something might be off. I don't believe anything is physically wrong, but I'm getting strong feelings that your subconscious may be telling you that something is off. Maybe a friend or a family member may have some ill feelings towards you from a conversation you had or something you've done.
Feedback would be awesome! I'll draw more cards if you need clarification.
>>
>>18338130
Drawing more cards
>>
>>18338135
>Things have been happening for a long time
>LONG TIME NUMBERS
>You're worried about something personally significant to you? Have some perspective
This image is dumb and trivialises the existence of literally everyone. As though caring about something personal is dumb and irrelevant. What a vile perspective.
>>
>>18338130
>How to get out of the funk
>The Empress, Two of Swords, Eight of Pentacles
I feel like this alludes to my earlier statements. I feel like there is some sort of imbalance with the Empress and it will require some patience and dedication on your part. The Empress can also represent yourself. I had a thought that maybe you feel like you've let yourself down or you're not feeling pleased with how things have been lately. It may be a reminder that everyone has highs and lows and to remember you're worthwhile and to be patient with yourself. Don't give yourself a hard time over feeling low. There are only highs because there are lows, they're part of the balance.
This was a pretty difficult one for me. I hope I helped at all, but definitely check back with a scryer when you can.
>>
>>18338212
Not that anon, but...
Some argue this is why Stephen Hawking cheated on his wife. It wasn't an excuse to, but how would you feel if your life and your religion (practically) was learning about how insignificant and how trivial you are?
>>
>>18338221
The fuck? That's a bit of a leap from my point. Worrying about personal happiness is one thing, that I think is important. It's another thing entirely when you're throwing someone away to cheat and make them suffer. In what way did I imply cheating on someone and being selfish is good?
>>
>>18338181
My personal life is rather stressful right now, but the people who have ill feelings towards me aren't that much of a concern. One is justified based on a limited perspective (not seeing the whole picture), and the rest are just full of shit. Miscommunication seems to taint most of my deep interpersonal relationships, so that could be anything.

>>18338216
There's definitely something more than patience necessary here, which is why I'm trying so hard to figure it out. I can't simply wait on "it will just work out" 7C-type things.

Thanks, have a good one.

>>18338221
>yfw his wife put a curse on him so that he wouldn't so much as be able to chat up another woman again
>>
>>18337513
Male
Aquarius
Could I please get a general overview of my next year? This is my first reading.
5 cards, please.
>>
File: valhalla_rising_2.jpg (123KB, 1200x741px) Image search: [Google]
valhalla_rising_2.jpg
123KB, 1200x741px
I will do 2-3 tarot readings.

Would like:
Your name, age and a picture of something that 'speaks' to you (can be anything, a link from google images, drawing, photo, living thing or not, something from your 4chan folder, etc. Just something that appeals to you for reasons)

Will do:
We will look the insights and advice my 3 cards will give us for a current situation/matter. No questions about future outcomes plz.

What I am about:
I do have a sensitivity towards spiritual stuff, deep observation skills and I have been told by a professional astrologer that they could see on my birth chart that I have great potential in this area. Doing it for practice now.
>>
Is Vincent around?

I want to play, too!
>>
File: thedon.png (206KB, 302x768px) Image search: [Google]
thedon.png
206KB, 302x768px
>>18338255
>gregor
>18
>>
>>18338255
Wew. Was interested until you asked for a name. As mine isn't all that common I'm not comfortable at all putting my name here where I'm quite sure I could be identified and that could be bad for me.
>>
>>18338263
1/3

What would you like us to look into anon?
>>
>>18338267
Make up your name, a word that appeals to you. Anything.

>>18338263
is t
>>
>>18337879

I see a lake with a beautiful and crystalline water, you can see fish and other animals bellow surface, pretty natural. Suddenly the water starts to freeze and the panorama changes to a tundra of sorts, the animals are nowhere to be seen now.

There is some level of love but also heavy judgement. I do not think this is a good relationship and perhaps neither you do...

There are things related to communication that will cause an issue in the near future, perhaps secrets...

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18338263
>>18338272
is the text in the frogposting image relevant?
>>
>>18338268
i want you to look into why she came back to me, and why she treated me the way she did. And sorry for the small pic.
>>
>>18338280
Nope, it's a history about "The Don" one of my favorite 4chan histories, it is about some mob shit in middle school, nothing too relevant, i just like mob related stuff.
>>
>>18338281
it's alright. The frogpost is enough. Give me a sec, I am a bit rusty.
>>
File: 1464411258027.jpg (2MB, 2048x958px)
1464411258027.jpg
2MB, 2048x958px
>>18338255
William
Love reading (single)
>>
File: 91753829.jpg (23KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
91753829.jpg
23KB, 240x240px
>>18338272
Alright, if you don't mind that.
Chrono
I'd like you to see how alone I really am, and if the odds are really against me.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>18338255
>>18338255
Charles
It seems like a lot of my "friends" take advantage of me. what should I do
>>
File: Emma-Stone-square_1_590_590_90.jpg (87KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
Emma-Stone-square_1_590_590_90.jpg
87KB, 590x590px
>>18338263
The Creator:
In general I see lots of raw emotions in your spread. Not a lot of practical thinking. My first card clearly shows a reunion of a couple drinking in a serene environment and a lion symbol of strength above them. Doesn't seem like a violent/dramatic reunion. Happy compromise perhaps when she came back.
There is something satisfying in you that she likes. It can be emotional, sexual but also it might be some kind of mutual understanding of the world that you have together. Maybe her intuition 'told' her to come back.

The Destroyer:
I see that you are struggling mentally alone by some kind of practical burden. Must be hard whatever it is, studies/work etc. It drains you. Your past is like a wall. There are stuff you left behind. You do keep moving forward and in the distance you can see a great opening of the sea. There is a destination in all of this journey you go through in your mind. Are you Aries, Leo or Sagittarius btw? Sometimes the cards get too specific.
Maybe you tried to bite more than you can chew in life and that had an impact to her and she did what she did before? Overestimating the human energy so your relationship took a toll?

The Equalizer:
Domestic peace and harmony can help you out. It doesn't say if she is part of the 'family' or not. However that emotional reflection in a familial environment will give you solutions. However don't neglect the practical things in your journey. It might mean that this lady will become family and you will achieve that harmony together however it is not clear and I don't want to go to outcomes. I have the sense that it talks about your direct family at home. Your relationship can help a lot your relationship with the girl somehow.

cheers
>>
>>18338296
looking into yours now.
>>
Has anyone heard from Thoth?
>>
>>18338380
Which one the god or the charlatan who lives inside an old computer and makes me miss my mark when I'm playing video games
>>
>>18338383
The rune/tarot reader and weather wizard. We have a real problem with these fires in the southern parts of the US right now.
>>
>>18338358
Hm, that answers my question. But i won't try anything with her, not anymore. Thanks, and i'm gemini btw.
>>
>>18338386
He's currently out in the army at the moment. Don't know the exact details though. He should potentially show up in the next few months. Potentially.
>>
>>18338386
And you're asking some dude on the internet for help? Just get together a bunch of people and make a rain egregore, or pray to the local rain god.
>>
>>18338386
I can't imagine the problem is that bad if they never mention it on TV

I've been watching TV becasue of the recent election I didn't hear nothin about no fire
>>
File: 1477234764314.png (910KB, 1000x733px) Image search: [Google]
1477234764314.png
910KB, 1000x733px
Up to three readings, perhaps more depending on how much time I'll have.

>your gender and of everyone directly involved in the query
>query
>no gf/bf personality/appearance reads and overly vague generals or anything silly like ''what's going to happen next week''
>>
>>18338403
>it's not on the TV so it can't be that bad right?

c'mon now.....
>>
File: video_994.jpg (20KB, 994x559px) Image search: [Google]
video_994.jpg
20KB, 994x559px
>>18338296
The Creator:
You seem to have strong ideas and are calculative. But there is some inflexibility. Are you in grief of someone or something? I think the losses that you have suffered will somehow lead you to new realizations and having a different 'aura' when you meet new people. This melancholy can be used in favor of you which sounds strange but life works like this sometimes.

The Destroyer:
Are you too busy and hardworking? Maybe too much that you neglect what is happening around you. In the sense of meeting people that could potentially be good partners but you are too focused on your work to give them a second look. This self reliance is great (I have that too) but it can blind you from upcoming opportunities, especially when new people come into your life.

The Equalizer:
If you are sincere and trustworthy it will pay off when you meet someone and you will be rewarded with a good gril. However I get stronger indications that your career and possible wealth will take care of finding a partner for you. (lel, grils and money). Not a very clear spread but it does have a theme of being too busy, stuck with hard work and career orientation that might make you miss interesting partners.
>>
>>18338409
Can you scry for me what it is that I need to use as a motivation for myself? I'm a male.
>>
File: 1473823815451.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1473823815451.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>>18338414
This is the first I've heard about it
>>
>>18338395
I see. I think like the cards suggested is to strengthen your family relationships and this will take care of your pondering.
Hope they showed you something relevant.
>>
>>18338409
Male and the other part is a lass

What is going to happen between us now? How is she feeling?
>>
>>18338409
how to stop feel like a little shit
>>
File: bad news.jpg (127KB, 1600x1065px) Image search: [Google]
bad news.jpg
127KB, 1600x1065px
>>18338307
This one now.

>>18338337
Sorry anon, no time for more I am afraid. Maybe one of the other guys can take care of you.
>>
>>18338409
I'm female, he's male
I had a read done saying someone had something to tell me. Got another reading done to help me understand what it might be about, but they also said his pride would get in the way and he may not open up to me.
I often get too emotional or say the wrong thing. How should I approach the situation to get him to open up to me?
Thanks.
>>
>>18338418
How strange. My fingers feel sticky, or it's as if I'm pushing something that's akin to rubber or dough or anything along the lines of such a material. I look at them with a bit of a confusion, but then push more. Soon, the sensation forms into an entire picture of a man who seems to be a bit naive in some ways, perhaps a bit innocent, but at the same time he's one that has trained himself quite well. He is kicking this large roll of what seems like material for making... candy. Taking one good look around him, I see that he's in some kind of a factory. Vague shadows of people around, but none of the machinery is working. He's taking it upon himself to move things around, perhaps? Things that others would perhaps struggle with, but not him. Not at all. He may even consider it to be a challenge of sorts.

I can smell and feel the sweetness, and it makes me wonder if it is that which makes things a bit better for him. A few more kicks, and it seems that the roll is moving up ahead quite nicely. More and more kicks, until the roll seems to shrink further away in the distance, and the man grows. He does not notice it at first, but soon the sweet brown roll is but a tiny speck, and the man in height reaches the ceiling. It seems that he has grown in some ways from doing so, even if it seemed very minuscule of an action.

That's odd. I would say that whatever this is, whatever this vision is supposed to represent, it's supposed to give you courage and belief in yourself, perhaps make you feel like you're quite literally taller, stronger and more capable than others. I don't think it involves physical training, mind you, but it seems that you should take upon doing something that either others can't, or you could use something challenging as a motivation. Helping others where it seems like they would be able to take of themselves, perhaps? I don't know what to suggest, but that sweet brown stuff ... I can't interpret the allegory of that.
>>
File: lets get spoopy.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
lets get spoopy.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>18338409

Well if you have the time

>Male
>How will i grow from this situation? will i learn how to take control of my life? I feel like i should learn something from all this stuff i have recently been facing.

I can trade bibliomancy, Tarot or Scry if you would like to
>>
>>18338441
>>18338409
Willing to trade in exchange also
>>
>>18338425
Oi, give gender and perhaps be a bit more specific, will you?

>>18338423
Fire. Lava. Upon touch, it hurts. But at the same time when I draw myself away, it forms a small spike from the lava pool. It forms into a tower of sorts, a pillar that's entirely out of rock. A bit of a safe haven from the burning and melting. A man is standing on top of the pillar, and now the surroundings are more clear to me; he's looking at some kind of a building up ahead, but the problem? The lava in between him and the building.

He sits down for a bit, smiling and thinking, but soon he gets the urge to simply jump onto the lava. At first it may have hurt him to make this pillar, but now the rocks simply form under his feet before he hits the lava. Jump and jump and jump, how brave he is to do such a thing over and over again. In time, he crosses the pool and reaches the building. It feels more like a crypt than anything, but that does not deter the brave man from going further.

He opens the door to enter the depths, and while there's a suspicion of something lurking right behind, something that would attack him, it is not the case. It is just a very thick shadow that met his appearance. There's someone lurking there, someone who's hiding there. He sits down and simply starts talking to the person in the shadows. They seem to be quite disgruntled, and say that ''he should leave'', but at the same time they take the outstretched hand.

She's probably not showing just how she's feeling right now, hiding somewhere in a very dark corner instead of really saying or showing much. She may say one thing if you decide to approach her and be there for her, but in reality she appreciates the fact that you went out to be there for her. Just kind of, you know, don't do much or force her. Simply get close. I don't know if there was an argument or there's something going on, but it's not the time to be angry. She's not, me thinks.
>>
>>18338409
Male

How much potential do I have when it comes to the job I want? Am I a good fit?
>>
File: tv1343416318389.jpg (35KB, 676x975px) Image search: [Google]
tv1343416318389.jpg
35KB, 676x975px
>>18338307
The Creator:
You are not doing well with money. You like stuff but you don't use the money for social stuff, cafes, restaurants, etc. That makes you isolated and the thoughts of not taking care of money properly even more. There is loneliness in being 'poor' but it might be better than you think. Taking care of the financials better and reorganizing could be a step to feeling less lonely.

The Destroyer:
Have you moved recently? Does the area makes you even lonelier? Or perhaps you are in a creative kind of work which takes you through a lot of loneliness in itself. Your environment, living area/city and work are the worst when it comes to make you feel lonely or at least isolated. Your environment seem against you in that regard.

The Equalizer:
This creativity and becoming self reliant will get you out of this. Some new project, a change. However it will need a lot of work from your part but once it starts there will be no turning back like a wall of fire. Pinpoint which thing in your life makes you feel that isolated and take care of it. In general I saw that circumstances and locations are the reason and not other people.

hope it helps.
cheers.
>>
>>18338409
>me male, she female
>are things between us over?
>>
>>18338472
>Oi, give gender and perhaps be a bit more specific, will you?
Female
I have feeling like my friend (female too) is not honest with me. Most the time even when she start talk to me later I feel like disturb her.
>>
>>18338425
>>18338441
>>18338452
>>18338481
>>18338488
>>18338500
I only popped up to do up to two or three or well, indefinite amount, until I either fell asleep or whatever the thing that I wanted to happen happened. The latter did. And so, I'm leaving. I must apologize, but I won't get to the rest of you.
>>
>>18338417
Hmm, my life in general seems to be one big loss, especially health wise. So yeah grief.

I'm not particularly a hardworker, I just don't really have the time or means to just go and do the things I like anymore, so definitely too busy.

Definitely need to fix the career stuff, need something better that isn't so waste of my time basically, ya know?

Thanks
>>
>>18338472
Hello friendo,

Thank you so much for the reading ,the lass in question os my ex... I know ,very stupid of me*sigh* I just felt like I couldn't run from this situation and for that ,I decided to face it..
I contacted her a few days ago ,the conversation was smooth..but that was apparently it ,I won't really approach her again :D
Why do you always see a tower whenever you read for me? I think she's hiding her feelings ,but she's as wretched as I'm :D

How is life treating you?
>>
>>18338510

>the thing that I wanted to happen happened. The latter did

Nice, enjoy it :)
>>
>>18338486
Ah... Well, I am a little worried about finances, but I'm worried that being poor would isolate me further, or put me in worse company...
Yeah, this place doesn't make me feel too great in general, but I try to offset that by seeking out people that make me feel better.
The harsh reality of my situation set in a little until I read the equalizer. It helps reinforce my conviction. I just have to keep trying, and I know I can count on myself to get away from this.
Thanks a lot, anon. That was pretty reaffirming.
>>
>>18338510
Can I ask what that thing was? For curiosity's sake. You can answer ambiguously if you want, just give me an idea?
>>
>>18338337
anyone else want to do a reading for me since last anon didn't have time
>>
>>18338547
I can try, but I need some time. Wait for me, anon!
>>
>>18338559
ok Ima play a game of csgo but I'll be lurking
>>
>tfw internet goes down before I can respond

>>18338515
So that's you, huh? Haven't seen you around in a while.

I really, really would strongly suggest buggering off from your ex, but then again, I only say that because I tend to put some stock into the entire saying of ''exes are ex for a reason''. Or something along the lines of that...

If you confronted her about something or just wanted to set a few things straight, then good on you. But if I by chance just saw that meeting, I don't think it's going to lead anywhere past that, because I did notice that it ended reasonably quick and sudden. Not normal for my visions unless I myself end them.

It was less of a tower and more of a draugr crypt. So, I'd say it's a bit of an opposite tower. Surrounded by rocks, lava, and seemingly located in the middle of fuck all nowhere, Hell. Not exactly the nicest place to go to, but well, good on you for doing it and having enough courage to bother getting through all of the lava.

Better, but still dealing with tiredness. At least I'm not suicidal or depressed anymore; thank my eventual breaking of ego and removal of some things for that. Who could have known that fucking around with altered states and one's self would lead to someone removing negative parts that were potentially feeding some nasties? I would assume you're doing slightly better too.

>>18338520
Thank you, and sorry for not getting to you. I hope someone reads for ya.

>>18338528
Someone I wanted to show up showed up :^3
>>
>>18338402
Thoth is known for fixing the drought in California a year ago.
>>
>>18338575
>known for fixing the drought
>fixing the drought
>fixing
Bruh. That drought ain't fixed. Lmao
>>
>>18338513
>>18338525
Hang in there anons.
>>
>>18338575
>>18338582
SoCalfag here, nothing has been fixed, and we still have austerity measures on our water usage.
>>
File: rokrac.gif (1MB, 500x235px) Image search: [Google]
rokrac.gif
1MB, 500x235px
>>18338574
>I hope someone reads for ya

No one like you tho :^(

>Someone I wanted to show up showed up

Cute
>>
>>18338574
I don't lurk this thread 24/7 as I used to do ,too tired and lost to do that.

I tried to stay away ,I really did. Guess I'm just getting desperate and doing stupid things.

Yeah ,I tried to set a few things straight and I did. Well ,not so long ago you saw a woman leaving an 'organic' tower to come after me ,right? Do you think this will be the case? I opened the door at least.
Exes are ex for a reason ,and the same 'reason' is putting she back in my life :/

Yeah , that was quite hard to do ,and went surprisingly well,although I did leave early.

I'm so glad to hear that :) I hope you keep it up , it's so much better to see you doing fine :)

Nah ,I'm a total mess and completely lost...everything is awful :p But if my dreams and your visions are correct ,I might be to together with my ex soon ,and then life will be some Frankenstein sort of thing
' Life, although it may only be an accumulation of anguish, is dear to me, and I will defend it'

Enjoy the time with your beloved one ^^
>>
>>18338547
>Sun, Anchor, Stork, Mice, Coffin, House, Moon, Stars, Fox

What you think: Sun, Anchor, Stork
You did some changes. You think you did it in a good way. Probably you wanted to begin something new.
How situation looks: Mice, Coffin, House

You're very tired. It's bothering you so much that being happy is unavailable. Probably you're more aware of your "friends" are not so good.

What you or want to do: Moon, Stars, Fox

This case may be not this hard as you see it but don't delude yourself and don't excessively trust these people. They may manipulate you in many ways and at the end you will be left with nothing.

For now something can change and if you want you can release from your problems. You have a chance to feel relief but watch out for false people. Someone may prevail something from you to his advantage.
I dunno if I'm right, but did you change place of residence or want to do it? I see a lot of changes but they are mostly not good.
>>
>>18338600
The drought in NorCal, specifically around San Francisco. Not the one in SoCal. Newfags.
>>
Anyone doing readings atm?
>>
>>18338694
What do you need, anon?
>>
>>18338488
Well, i'd still like this reading, thanks to any anon that do it.
>>
>>18338703
Wanted to get a reading regarding a plan i have for next year

Without going into the details of all the pointless stupid shits that makes me want to leave i'll simply ask my question like that: is waiting till my tax return to leave my job and move in British Columbia(Canada) to work in hotels a good idea?

Should i really go about that plan and what could happen and what are specific things i should know

Thanks!
>>
>>18338648
very accurate reading yes I have changed schools recently and moved to a different city because of it. I already don't trust them but I mean I don't know what to do because it seems like everyone is just out to take advantage of me. But I plan on moving again this summer because I just kinda hate this town. thank you so much anon
>>
>>18338685
Try again
>>
File: blipblipblipblip.gif (912KB, 874x720px) Image search: [Google]
blipblipblipblip.gif
912KB, 874x720px
>>18338648
>Starfox
>>
>>18338814
This.
lmao
>>
>>18338814
>implying it wasnt a temporary fixed

We had floods in Napa for a long while after he left. I was there. I'm vouching for it.
>>
>>18338727

>Bear, Anchor, Tree, Fox, Fish, House, Scythe, Crossroad, Lily, Heart

>Bear, Anchor
You have the power to make a new steps. You're decided, want to stabilize.

You can't have control on:
>Tree, Fox
You may have some sickness. Watch out for this. Go to doctor before you go to new work if there is something that bother you.

>Fish, House
This shows you're going to be fine with money, but wach out on where money goes.

>Source of problem: Scythe, Crossroad
You want to get separated with old life and now you want to make a quick decision.

Future: Lily, Heart
You will have nice, positive atmosphere in job, good contacts with people an you're probably going to like what you will doing.

Hope it helped. Wish you good luck!
>>
>>18338777
Glad it helped. In addition I want to warn on
choosing houses/apartments. Choose it carefully.
Wish you good luck!
>>
>>18338871
>guise he fixed the drought in California!
We still have water austerity
>I meant in Norcal newfag!!1
Here's a map that shows the drought is still in effect
>b-but there was a flood!
>>
There anyone still doing readings?

Male
Pisces
5 cards

anything about love life?
>>
>>18337378
New tarot reading looking to see if anyone can answer some of my questions? All the readings I've given so far are pretty close to accurate, those who I read said it's either a 10/10 or an 8-9/10

>card flipping, how does that work?
>if a card is flipped when drawn, is it's meaning reversed?
>how does that work in larger spreads, can I just flip the meaning if it doesn't fit since there's no definitive "right-way-up"?
>how do people put age, gender/sex and birth month into interpreting a cards meaning?

Thanks a bunch and if you think there's anything I should know please do tell.
>>
>>18338446
Apologies for the late reply. I think I know what this means. I feel like it's suggesting that I take heart in the fact that what I'm attempting is so difficult and impossible for so many others to accomplish. It's meant to be an autotelic thing, yes? Like I have to make my own glorifacation the goal, rather than the actual goal I have in place? Is that more or less what you mean?

>that sweet brown stuff
No, I'm conservative :^)

Thanks, by the way.
>>
File: 1463146791930.jpg (88KB, 652x540px) Image search: [Google]
1463146791930.jpg
88KB, 652x540px
Anyone up for a trade?

I can do Tarot, Scry or Bibliomancy. If the later chose a number between 1 to 300 and Book A or B
>>
>>18338945
we're as addicted to getting reads as the querents it seems.
>>
>>18338904
>how do people put age, gender/sex and birth month into interpreting a cards meaning?
Just let the cards tell you. Assign them more meanings as you develop the technique. Don't force them to answer what they cannot do; sometimes you have to settle and say "I cannot tell you the date, but I feel like next summer" or a plain "Cards are a mess right now, sorry"
>>
>>18338945
I'll do a one card if you can answer mine

I wanna know if Anna Z. loves me? What does she think of me and if this relationship will work out.
>>
>>18338904
>>18338956

also, If you are up to it, could you tell me about the spirit/s I feel around me. Just tell me what kind of forces they are
>>
File: 1466230767999.jpg (60KB, 670x785px) Image search: [Google]
1466230767999.jpg
60KB, 670x785px
>>18338945
can i know ur question first before i decide if i wanna trade
>>
I have question about making tarot deck. If I made one by myslef will it work like regular tarot cards? This is a good idea?
>>
>>18338980
yes and yes. You'll have to perceive or adhere a meaning on your cards first. You can do it on the run, by using your intuition. You can use MTG cards, pokemon cards, or whatever, provided that it speaks to your intuition
>>
>>18338967
I'm going to do a sevencard spread called the "Severed Head," spread which basically analyzes what's currently going on around you. Maybe with what I give you, you can pinpoint where this feeling is coming from and what kind of force it is?

Though I'm saying this a head of time, I'm fairly new but so far everything I've read people tended to agree with. I'm doing this because you asked, give me a moment. :)
>>
>>18338984
Thanks for answer!
>>
>>18338967
1. primary issue in your life.
Nine of Pentacles, what I'm getting from this is you seeking clarity or accepting for something. Maybe you feel as if you received the short end of the stick in something.

2. a distant past
Knight of Swords, I have the feeling that you once felt on top of the world. Maybe as a child you felt as if nothing could harm you.

3. recent past
Six of Pentacles, despite not having the world hand things to you, you work for things and you've recently been awarded for doing so.

4. present
Six of Cups, what I can see from this is another thing similar to the recent past. You've taken time-off from working so hard.

5. immediate future
The Devil, this card can represent a few things but in general most are bad. I can see you maybe indulging a little too much in yourself, treating yourself to what you believe you deserve.

6. factors that will affect the outcome of this situation
The Star, this can represent you receiving attention for what you do. This can lead to your immediate future reading because you decided to indulge and treat yourself because you believe you work too hard.

7. this card represents the outcome
The World, this card can relate to almost every card placed so far. This is because this can represent you learning a lesson. Maybe because of all this future self-indulgence, you've ended up wrecking yourself and eventually come out of the situation understanding where you went wrong.

I feel as if this feeling could be greed, maybe it's not necessarily a spirit rather than an urge or impulse.

Do you believe this could be a possibility? I didn't know any spreads that could directly relate to spirits or the supernatural, sorry.
>>
>>18338985
>>18338964
Can you please read mine too?
>>
>One card

Ehhh its alright, will do your reading after i trade with another anon if that is ok :)

>>18338973

A lot of has happen in this two last months and more is to come. Job, love spirit and what not... i just want to know what should i learn from this chapter before i move page.

What is yours?
>>
>>18338904
>card flipping, how does that work?
I would assume this is up to the reader; Some flip the card as they draw it, others lay the spread then flip the cards over individually. Here's a link to where I explained my method >>18252405
>if a card is flipped when drawn, is it's meaning reversed?
Depends again on the reader. Some readers prefer to not used reversed meanings, others do. Choose what fits you and run with it
>how does that work in larger spreads, can I just flip the meaning if it doesn't fit since there's no definitive "right-way-up"?
For my spread (if you see the link above) I define the right side as the "Base" for ruler cards so there's a definitive top and bottom. Again, personal preference.
Never been able to do this myself. No help here sorry.

The biggest piece of advice I can give you is that Divination is 1 part system, 2 parts intuition; if a card is reversed, but it doesn't feel right, go with your gut. Don't flip it right way up, but tell the querent it was reversed but feels like it shouldn't be.
>>
File: image.jpg (152KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152KB, 640x1136px
>>18339054
That's a lot of topics. Unfortunately I seem to have to run off soon. Sorry. I thought I had more time. I have kind of always wanted to read u. I'm not sure how to go about answering ur question tho. Would a general do it??
My question is something like what do my parents think of me
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>18339066
Thank you, answered my question perfectly. I forgot to add one, so Pages, Knights, King and Queen represent people, yes? Does this represent someone affecting the life of the person your reading, or does it represent the person you're reading. Or both?
>>
>>18339079
I am willing

ask and ye shall recieve
>>
>>18339086
I'm female, he's male
I had a read done saying someone had something to tell me. Got another reading done to help me understand what it might be about, but they also said his pride would get in the way and he may not open up to me.
I often get too emotional or say the wrong thing. How should I approach the situation to get him to open up to me?
Thanks. What's your query?
>>
>>18339027

Well, the primary issue is pretty nailed. My main issue right now is pretty much making sense of some occulty things that happened to me lately; becayse they spook the shit out of me (strange coincidences, nothing strange for people here as i'm reading lately).
About the pasts-present... well, maybe they could fit if I put my mind into it, but IDK. Is funny because the final cards have a total different meaning to me, but you should always choose your intuition before predefined meanings. We'll see about it, but I don't feel that I'm driven by greed (more by finding a stable spiritual ground) or self indulgence
(but yeah, nobody ever sees himself as a lazy fucker. We all humans think that we are hard workers).
>>
>>18339069
Ah well, its perfectly fine :)

>I have kind of always wanted to read u

Hot :^)

Would a general do it?

Sure!

>My question is something like what do my parents think of me

Any particular perfered method? if not ill try Tarot?
>>
>>18339088
There was no way I could've read that, but thank you for the insight. I myself, despite browsing /x/ quite a bit, don't really practice or think much of occulty things so I'd never take that into mind when doing my predictions. Maybe you could somehow spin what I said to fit you, other then that, my bad - I'm still fairly new.
>>
>>18339103
That's why rather then a spirit, I related it to an urge because many humans are greedy, it's just in their nature so I assumed it was most fitting considering I don't know you that well.*
>>
>>18339081
Yes and No. It could be either, both or none. The Court cards, while yes they represent people, they also represent what people are; characteristics, egos, personalities, abilities, etc.

Take the King of Pentacles for instance. Here is a man who has everything; he's good looking, he's charming, he has material wealth. All these could point to someone specific. But look at the characteristics it carries also. He's a hard worker who got to where he is on his own steam, he is level-headed and a man who can wield authority effectively. But at his worst, he's a hedonist; overly indulgent, extremely material-focus, burned out from his run and wants to be lazy and shirk authority for a playboy life; ie Bill Clinton.

So keep in mind the cards aren't always speaking 100% from their meanings, look to what is around them, what position they're occupying, and even then use your intuition to dig a little. Don't forget, the art and symbolism can also be a powerful tool for what they're trying to tell you.

Remember; 1 part system, 2 parts intuition
>>
>>18339115
Amazing answer, thank you so much. I never thought to relate it to emotions, but that makes so much more sense. I never really looked that deeply into the numbers and courtcards, I'll have to do so!
>>
>>18339087
>Rev. Ace of Wands

Meh not too positive. Before talking to him, I'd advice understanding him. It seems the relationship you two have, there's a lot of push and pull involved.

My first advice would be to lower yourself, let go of the ego that's coming between you two. It's this need of preserving egos that is screwing you guys up.

He doesn't feel secure opening up to you, and perhaps you don't feel very secure sharing your inner feelings either. You didn't mention the kind of relationship you wish to have with the male. I am assuming its romantic.

Rev. Ace of wands signals that the very foundation of the relationship is not healthy. That is what you need to work on, don't take it personally, don't judge, don't get offended.

Make an offer to have a heart to heart conversation, ask him about himself, smile, laugh, and take your guard down.

There's a reason why people who smile, people who seem genuine generally tend to have better relationships.

The best way to get him to open upto you would be to let go of any fear and judgement and be as genuine with him as possible.

Express your willingness to listening to him, Spend a nice evening, share a moment don't over analyze, let the conversation flow and you'd be surprised what he's willing to say and share with you.

Best of luck !!!
>>
File: image.jpg (183KB, 750x1331px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183KB, 750x1331px
>>18339093
I was hoping for tarot actually. Just give me a few hours. I should have time before a movie showing to do a little spread for u. Thinking of practicing my Celtic cross. Just learned it but I've had success w it
>>
>>18339128
Thanks! What's your query?
>>
>>18339087
I am in a long distance relationship, her name is Anna. I did tell her about it and she also has feelings for me.

My question is 2 sided :

1. Does she love me? What are true feelings about me?

2. Despite the distance, will we be able to make it through? Will we be together?

Let me know if you need me to elaborate
>>
>>18339138
>>18339139
Here's mine, let me know what you think about my reading if you have any feedback for the same. Was it on point?

I felt the foundations of your relationship wasn't very strong and a genuine, heart to heart conversation about where you both are heading would help both of you in getting more clarity.
>>
>>18339146
Well our start was pretty bumpy. We're long distance, and a lot of shit kept getting in the way, but once we finally met in person, that was it. We've been best friends ever since. But after about a year things got rocky. We had our first fight and after that I don't think we ever really sat down and talked something out. Mostly because he does avoidance. He hates conflict. The relationship isn't unhealthy. At least it's way healthier than most people's. My partner of three years. There's still a lot of love and some attachment. No matter what, even if we get angry, we're still best friends at the end of the day, and for the last few months we've both been making a better effort to apologize and make things right if we mess up, but we're both still pretty hesitant to share our feelings. He's afraid of looking weak around me and I'm afraid of hitting a chord and hurting him. He's actually a pretty sensitive guy.
Approaching cautiously is probably the best advice. I just want to be able to have a heart to heart without stressing him out or making him feel like I'm picking at him, which is hard to do. :/
>>
File: cutepika.gif (485KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
cutepika.gif
485KB, 500x300px
>>18339132

Hey dont sweat it, i will take some time to answer as well (still at the job). Take your time, you are getting your reading anyways :)

Also enjoy the movie btw! what ya watching?
>>
>>18339124
Anytime man. If you want anymore help feel free to hit me up on the Discord. I'm happy to help in what little way I can
>>
>>18339115
Hey empath would you mind if I asked for a reading?

If it's alrighr
Liz
Short hair dark brown hazel eyes
What does he think when he sees me?
Gold star
>>
>>18339161
Keep your emotions in control and just have a talk, as a guy, I'd much prefer my partner to come and tell me what's bugging her instead of just building up all that anger and frustation inside her.

Keep the calm mind throughout

Do girls really wait that long in long distane relationships? lol I was kinda skeptical about that in our current relationship but lets see.
>>
>>18339174
Actually he waited nine months for me. We met in January of 2012, and I was supposed to fly out to meet him in February to see if we wanted a relationship, but I got cold feet and ended up hooking up with another guy. He pursued me for nine months until I broke up with the other guy. I flew out to meet him in October of that year and that's all she wrote. I was hooked on him after that.
>>
>>18339196
ah cool, can you read mine please?
>>
>>18339172
Not reading right now sorry darling, maybe later. Even still, that's not a query I'm comfortable delving into (as per my oath)

Apologies
>>
>>18339200
Yeah. What was your query?
>"Here's mine, let me know what you think about my reading if you have any feedback for the same. Was it on point?"
>>
>>18339216

I am in a long distance relationship, her name is Anna. I did tell her about it and she also has feelings for me.

My question is 2 sided :

1. Does she love me? What are true feelings about me?

2. Despite the distance, will we be able to make it through? Will we be together?
>>
>>18339205
No problem!

Thanks anyways
>>
>>18339221
>Does she love you: The Empress
>Her true feelings: Queen of Wands
>Will you make it through: Six of Pentacles
>Will you be together: Six of Wands
Yes to everything, but don't make her wait too long. If you can move closer together soon, I would. Wands are great for passion, but they're also fleeting, and there are no cups in this spread at all. Money may be an issue for you guys, so if you can, start saving now so you can have as much flexibility as possible. Make sure she understands that's as soon as finances are in order, you guys can be together.
Any questions?
>>
>>18339239
but love is involved right? we both are kinda young so the money thing is expected.

If it takes too long will the relationship fall apart?

Also, I've had a feeling that we have a psychic connection, is it true?
>>
>>18339225
>The Hierophant, Ace of Swords, Seven of Cups, Four of Swords.
You'll do fine, but only if you stay away from distractions and focus on studying. Doesn't mean you can't have fun, but grades come first. Be thorough. No going out unless you understand your calc hw, yada.
>>
>>18339245
In sure you guys feel very connected. I'm not doubting that all, especially with all the wands involved, but I get the feeling that it's young, passionate love, and if it's not tended to it'll eventually burn out. If you can visit her soon, do. Ask to borrow some money from a parent or another family member if you don't have it.
>>
>>18339256
lol one last if you dont mind

What'll she think when she meets me face to face and is she the one i might end up marrying?

Thanks and have a great night :)
>>
>>18339261
>Queen of Wands (again?!), Four of Pentacles, Five of Pentacles, Three of Swords.
Geez. I really gotta stress that the money is going to get into the way. Just...I don't know. If you're in college, maybe try transferring near here? If you can't live near her, I don't think the relationship will be a forever thing. It may last awhile, but the long term potential is going to be challenged by the distance for sure.
>>
File: image.jpg (254KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
254KB, 722x1280px
>>18339164
I'm watching fantastical beasts
>>
>>18339279
yeah I am kinda stuck here for a while, good thing is, she's younger than me so maybe by the time she grows up, I'd be more financially independent

God this is annoying...

anyhoo, have a good night I will have to think of something
>>
>>18339308
>by the time she grows up

reported to fbi enjoy the v& pedo
>>
>>18339357
lulz but I am behind 7 proxies anon
>>
Who's doing readings?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-16-20-38-29.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-16-20-38-29.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
>>18339069

Interesting cards, your mother is left, your father is right and the middle is you.

Now, it is a really good card the one representing you, the star is all about hope you see, which means that regardless the issues you guys might have, there is still optimism and a bright light at the end of the tunnel.

>Your mother

On a conscious level she thinks she understands your situation. Emperess, Queen of Pentacles and The Queen of Cups all talk about mothers but the later is the most emphatic of all.

The feelings however have a contrast with her thoughts, although consciously she understands you, she feels emotionally disconnected from you, she connects as a mother but not as a woman or that is what i am taking from it. This is making her take a little bit of distance from you, even if she never stops thinking about you she feels she needs to back down for a while in order to see the full picture.

>Father

Whatever the problem was, he is starting to handle it a bit better. Conciously and emotionally he is carrying the weight, it hurts but he handles it or at least tries to. His behaviour is also optimistic in nature, he is working towards a long term relationship rather than staying stuck in the present.

Overall ill say although not the best cards for the present, it does hints a much better future for you and your family anon. Hope it helped and i wish you the best of luck!

Also if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. I am even willing to extend the reading if you feel your doubts were unanswered :)
>>
Male
Sagittarius
Any general reading.
>>
File: 1479346884244.png (47KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1479346884244.png
47KB, 420x420px
>>18338984
>mfw yugioh readings
>>
File: image.jpg (383KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
383KB, 722x1280px
>>18339493
I'm feeling good about this reading desu. Better than I thought was going on

I haven't forgot abot ur reading. Just tied up at the moment. Give me a few more hours. Sorry. I'll try and sneak it in at the bar
>>
>>18339522

Chill my reading can wait, enjoy the night! Seems like you are having fun :)
>>
Anybody willing to do a reading? I have a date tomorrow and would like to know what to do and expect?
>>
>>18339751
Using an undisclosed method, I have determined that you should relax, be yourself, and have fun.
>>
>>18339751

Dress nicely, split the bill, bring a flower (even if you're a girl.)
>>
File: image.jpg (277KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
277KB, 722x1280px
>>18339719
I'm having tons of fun tonight n____n
Lol I needa stop having fun
>>
File: image.jpg (191KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191KB, 970x545px
>>18339719
You seem to be having trouble with long term planning for ur future. You need to learn to choose which battles to fight and what is worth fighting for. You hide your sadness and refuse to accept help for it and you need to stop doubting yourself. It seems you've always managed to find a job when u need one and had money in ur pocket when it was needed and also u are spiritually healthy. There is potential for many projects going on right now and the right motivations and future planning skills will guide u to a happy future as a mature stable man with great success. Not necessaily financial success but u will feel complete as long as u work on ur long term planning

1: fool reversed
2: seven of wands
3: four of cups
4: six of pentacles
5: three of wands reversed
6: king of cups
7: judgement
8: ace of wands
9: two of wands
10: King of swords
>>
File: 1479306167449.gif (1MB, 680x849px) Image search: [Google]
1479306167449.gif
1MB, 680x849px
>>18337403
Everything except your dick.
How's the relationship search goin
>>
>>18337403
her readings are accurate
>>
Male
Taurus
Would someone be willing to do a reading for me?
>>
File: 1478372700323.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1478372700323.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>18339864
Your aura is dark green.

Two of swords

Your in a bad place to make any choices. Try for the less dramatic one.
>>
>>18339870
Is that upright or reversed?
>>
File: 1479268585785m.jpg (85KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1479268585785m.jpg
85KB, 1024x576px
>>18339879
Reversed.
>>
File: 1479268516420m.jpg (89KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1479268516420m.jpg
89KB, 1024x576px
>>18339756
Sauce on method let's talk practice of divination op
>>
Male
Libra

Hope everyone is doing well I am sick :(
>>
>>18339888
ayyyyyy look at them trips
>>
Male
Aries

Hey hi, I haven't been here in a while.

Can I get a love reading from someone?
>>
Let's do I Ching! ヽ(´∀`ヽ)

I need your physical sex, question and Zodiac. Western or Chinese is ok, both is best. Apologies for bad English, I am studying hard. If I make zero good sense, just say so! I'll try to explain better and again.

Ready? Let's go! ヽ(。・ω・。)ノ
>>
>>18340026
Female, Leo in the Western and Snake in the chinese
What is in the horizon on love for me?
>>
>>18340026
Male, Gemini, Rabbit.
Is there someway I can fix this friendship? Or is this final goodbye actually it?
>>
>>18340026
Female
What does he think of me?
Pisces
>>
>>18340026
Male, sagittarius/dog. How am I perceived by others?
>>
>>18340048
Rooster
>>
>>18340026

Male
How much will they understand?
Cancer

Both please. I do appreciate the east.
>>
>>18340026
never had an I ching reading before so let try

Male, Leo and snake

Maybe not any specific questions, just want to see what you reveal for me.
>>
>>18340038
Hexagram 6 transformed into 47: New romance looks unlucky. Only suitors nearby want nothing good for you. Avoid relationships for now. Now is a very unlucky time to start new romance for you.
>>
>>18340026
Male
Aries

I had a reading asking who's gonna be my next gf and I got 48 the well line 4. any insights?
>>
Male 25
Libra
Will i get married in the future with my current girlfriend?
>>
>>18340026
Male
scorpio, dragon
Will I see anything in terms of romance any time soon?
>>
>>18340026
Female
Rat
Do I get a bf in the next year?
>>
>>18339846
Thank you for the read! Seems on spot :)

>Sailor Moon pic

Now i am being memed :^)

Hope you keep enjoying the night! And the best of luck.
>>
>>18340026
Male
Aries/Pig

How will my studies go next year?
>>
>>18340047
Hexagram 34 transformed into 36: The relationship can be saved if you sacrifice for it. You must be kinglike now. A king is strong enough to be gentle and meek. Direct conflict with this person will destroy the relationship. Submission will destroy the relationship. Walk with integrity and forgiveness. If you cannot do this, abandon it.

>>18340048
Hexagram 16 transformed into 12: He thinks he will conquer you then become bored, so bored.

>>18340051
Hexagram 11 transformed into 19: They think you are full of peace, a sweet man who has a good heart. You are well received by mostly everyone, and have many potential allies for difficult times.

>>18340055
Hexagram 55 transformed into 30: They will understand completely. Some will be much moved in their hearts by your cause.
>>
>>18340026
Male
What do people think of me? Are they scared of me? Am I sexy ;)

Pisces
>>
>>18340058
Well, thanks!
Have a good night!
>>
New Thread:
>>18340146
>>18340146
>>18340146
>>18340146

(now with updated Discord link!)
>>
>>18340108
Wow, kinda surprised by your reading desu, I guess I'm more liked than I'd imagined. Thanks for the reading!
>>
>>18340057
Hexagram 16 transformed into 2: A time of supreme success. You are capable and you are strong. You are loved well by many others now. But don't try to force your way! Now is the best time to be sweet and yin! Yin does not mean womanly. Yin means listening, processing, computing, learning. The Superior Human embodies yin and so learns wisdom that an arrogant man contempts. The Superior Human considers the lesser as the greater.

>>18340066
Yes. It means you are showing off the wrong parts of your self to girls. So no girls are interested because you seem different than what you really are. You must be authentic.

>>18340068
Hexagram 3 transformed into 58: Marriage is a good idea. At first two strong wills fight much. Many times in the beginning, you will think this is not right!!!! But this is false. She is a fine woman and a good wife for you. Supreme success and good fortune for this love.
>>
>>18340026
Female rabbit
What are my good qualities?
>>
Pisces, Male, born in Year of Pig

Will I marry Anna Z,? She's a girl I currently love :)

Thanks I-Ching Chan!!!
>>
>>18340168
(top response)
Very interesting, can you add detail to the concepts of Yin and Superior Human? If you know of course.
And a more specific question. What shoudl I expect to come from my upcoming submission to internships? Is focusing on the one I want most good for me?
>>
>>18340108
Shit I got up for a second but thanks for the reading man.
>>
Male
Gemini
Dragon

How are things looking for me down the road?
>>
going to try practicing Rune reading for a bit.

ask away leave anything you feel is spiritually relevant to your identity.
>>
File: 1475425796581.jpg (1MB, 2000x1754px) Image search: [Google]
1475425796581.jpg
1MB, 2000x1754px
>>18338255
Aidan
18ish
>>
>>18340768
Male / Virgo
Feeling sad
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.