[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've seriously got the heebie jeebies right now. Had a second

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: heebie jeebie.png (109KB, 290x495px) Image search: [Google]
heebie jeebie.png
109KB, 290x495px
I've seriously got the heebie jeebies right now. Had a second incident out back of my new house.
>>
File: 1472940629224.jpg (997KB, 5079x2953px) Image search: [Google]
1472940629224.jpg
997KB, 5079x2953px
>>18336812
Y dont u call t cops ? lol
>>
>>18336812
OP with more info: I just moved, and a few weeks ago while smoking behind my house (not supposed to smoke inside), and I some something vague in my neighbor's back yard that unsettled me.
I can't really describe it, it was just something I sort of glimpsed.
>>
>>18336825
It was like a shadow that didn't belong that went away as soon as I noticed it Should I call the cops?
>>
>>18336812
I had to go inside, but the next night I looked at my neighbor's backyard and he's got a DVD player or something that blinks, so I figure that made what I saw the previous night, but I saw the same vague shit tonight, in my own backyard, and ran inside.
>>
>>18336812
sounds like you're literally jumping at shadows man. just bring a flashlight to shine at stuff so you can actually see what it is and that way you won't be having the ingrained fear of the unknown gnawing at you.
>>
File: 1472944409539.png (326KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1472944409539.png
326KB, 500x500px
>>18336838
That depends, are you more afraid of black hole demons who can entrap your spirit into an everlasting nightmare horror,

or the police?
>>
>>18336874
I live in a total suburban neighborhood, there's nothing to spook me.
That's not something I usually do, I've gone camping and walked around at night without getting spooked like this,
Tonight it happened again, I just looked from the blue light from my neightbor's to my backyard and some something that wasn't there
>>
>>18336896
well maybe it's a shadowperson, or a demonic entity, or a servitor sent by a malicious black magician.
>>
>>18336874
What's got me so worked up right now is that ever since I've moved, I've now twice gotten spooked out by nothing, in my tiny backyard that borders 4 other houses with tiny backyards. It doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>18336910
I never have that sort of stuff happen with me. I had sleep paralysis once, but that's not really the same. I don't think people can be magicians.
What's a shadowperson?
>>
>>18336920
i would guess that there is something irregular or seemingly "out of place" in the neighborhood, but it's so subtle that you don't consciously notice it.

could be crooked houses settling.... some kind of mechanical or electrically generated tone just at the edge of hearing range... smells... something triggering bad memories hidden away in your subconscious that you enver think about?
>>
>>18336932
i was mostly joking with that. shadow people are a phenomenon that has been a favorite in the paranormal community for quite a while, art bell used to love the subject on his radio show. black shadowy humanoid entities that are often associated with sleep paralysis.
>>
or it could be like a ghost, or some kind of ghostly imprint of a person or event that happened at some point in the past. a disturbing death or whatever that sort of bleeds some kind of metaphysical "energy" that makes people feel uneasy.
>>
>>18336947
like a hatman or tallman.
>>
>>18336942
yeah, including tonight, every time I've gotten spooked standing at basically the same point, facing pretty much the same way.
>>
>>18336969
yeah. i'm not an authority on the subject but i've always considered hatman a subvariant of the shadowperson phenomenon.

>>18336974
are you standing on the ground at that point, or on a porch? maybe measure to see if the porch is level if so... just one avenue of thought. anton lavey (yeah i know, no need to complain) wrote about haunted houses and places a little bit, and how in some cases the unsettling feelings could be caused by busconsciously recognized irregularities in surroundings.

once a friend of mine was tleling me how his girl's house was haunted, and when i was visiting over there one time, they told me about this one spot in the house where they often reported feelings of dread, uneasiness, etc, and examining the construction of the house, it was an area where some renovation had been redone, and the ceiling in the area was very uneven, maybe a 10 degree slant with a bump, and the whole area right there was a bit irregular from having walls removed etc.

not saying thre was no ghost, i didnt live there, but i found that interesting.
>>
>>18336997
There's always the spot.
So, it's in the back of my house, which, has a garage in the back, my ground floor is an entirely separate apartment, my apartment is on the 2nd. In the back is a garage which is my landlord's. At the front corner of where the garage meets the yard is where the spot is.
>>
>>18337023
No idea. If you have an EMF meter, maybe check for elevated levels of electromagnetic radiation. Standard tool with ghost hunters these days. Maybe ELF waves are generated...
>>
>>18337046
I was thinking of searching for infra-sound, but I think that needs expensive equipment.
>>
Tonight when I came home, I was smoking in the spot, and looking at the back of my house when I caught a glimpse.
I don't really know what I saw, but it was that same feeling, that I had to get inside my house right now.
>>
>>18337050
http://users.firstva.com/hale/Infrasound.html

check this guy's writeup for an experimental infrasound detector DIY
>>
>>18337086
Thanks anon. I'm also going to test this the hard ways
>>
>>18337100
how's that?
>>
>>18337107
Tomorrow, when I get home from work late at night, I'm going to smoke in my backyard.
>>
File: astralorangutan.png (351KB, 543x461px) Image search: [Google]
astralorangutan.png
351KB, 543x461px
>>18337128
also i will be sending astral orangutan to be your guardian
>>
>>18337148
kek. I don't have a smartphone, but I'll try to get a picture of my backyard from a friend.
>>
File: feelsoldman.png (121KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
feelsoldman.png
121KB, 960x960px
>>18337160
damn i thought i was the only one without a smartphone these days
>>
File: Clap Bickle.gif (499KB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
Clap Bickle.gif
499KB, 480x269px
>>18337172
I'll be upgrading soon as long as I don't get eaten by any spooks.
>>
>>18337214
well spooks hate salt, so maybe consider keeping a little baggie of salt up your butt so you'll get spit out just in case.
>>
>>18336838
lmao.
call the cops on shadow people, OP.
enjoy your 72 hour psych hold.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.