[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So lately I've been having weird shit happen to me. It started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1408606283226.gif (914KB, 352x145px) Image search: [Google]
1408606283226.gif
914KB, 352x145px
So lately I've been having weird shit happen to me. It started about maybe a little over a year ago? I started having very intense deja-vu. Not very often at first, but then in this past year it became fairly common. It wasn't just normal deja-vu either. It was like, double deja-vu where I'd remember having felt the deja-vu experience before. I was actually *remembering*.

It happened again a couple of days ago, and this morning during the night, I half woke up, and think I might have experienced astral projection? Basically I was asleep, and as I woke up I suddenly could see through my eyelids. You know the sort of... dark-bluish color that thoughts or your imagination typically are, kinda? It was like that but as if someone turned up the brightness a bit. It was a much brighter, clearer blue, and the outlines of things were clearer. I could see everything in my room. Even though I was half asleep I was thinking to myself "What the fuck? Am I seeing through my eyelids?" I opened my eyes for a second to check, and what I was seeing with them closed was perfectly accurate. I tried a few of times to do it again, and was successful a couple of times but not for long. Eventually I guess I just passed out.

So /x/ does anybody here know what I'm experiencing? Has anyone else experienced this? Do you know what it is?
>>
>>18336794
I should also mention that when I was able to get it to happen again, it was like a screen wipe, from the side of my vision, that filled it with the light blue view. When it did, it also had a very particular feel to it in my mind. A bizarre sort of clarity. It was like, I wasn't dreaming or sleeping, but I wasn't exactly awake? It was like a state between the two, or more accurately, adjacent to.

I dunno man. It's really hard to put into words, but I'm trying.
>>
>>18336794
I cannot help with your astral projection but, the first part where you deja-vu from dreams has been happening to me as well in more recent times (past 3 months). Its creepy as fuck. I do not know how to explain it. But I can say for me that these dreams that are deja-vu'd all happened when I was in my late childhood and into my mid teens.
What about you?
I am 18 btw, maybe age has some sort of effect?
>>
>>18336794
>>18336892
get ready for schizophrenia
>>
>>18336892
I can't say that for sure for myself. Lately (at least the last 6 months though it could have been happening for longer) I've been having weird dreams a lot where everything seems to be going super fast and I wake up several times during the night. I know I've been dreaming, but the dreams are weird, and it feels like certain segments of them just keep repeating and I keep waking up and going back to sleep.

It's bizzare.

I'm 22 by the way, I don't think it really has too much to do with age, but who knows.
>>
>>18336901
oh fuck

I just looked it up on Wikipedia.
>have several symptoms
>from a country with a relatively high rate of schizophrenia
>Have just begun one of the three stages of schizophrenia

Fucking hell.
>>
>>18336901
you know anyone with it? How is life with it?
>>
>>18336951
I have had that double/triple déjà vu feeling of having a déjà-vu of a déjà-vu of a déjà-vu...etc, it used to happen a lot during and for a few months after I had what was a relatively mild psychotic episode for less than two months, probably brought on by drugs and trauma.

I also know the kind of hallucination you're talking about, it's happened to me a few times, either because of hypnogogia or from meds. More often I'd hallucinate pretty normal looking rooms I wasn't in as if as I was in them, but kinda hazy.

I don't think most people's imaginations are "blue-tinted", though, at least mine isn't.

In any case a lot of what your saying I can relate to, I don't have any psychotic symptoms anymore, I'm not 100% "normal" but can act like everything's fine. You're not doomed to schizophrenia, psychotic disorders are a spectrum just like everything, and can come and go, are you super stressed about anything lately?
>>
>>18337021
Not especially, though my OCD is acting up more than usual lately... which usually means something is bothering me, but I don't know what.
>>
>>18336794
flashbacks from LSD?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.