[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can ghosts fuck you in your sleep? I had a strange story long

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_20161115_2056187_rewind.jpg (100KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161115_2056187_rewind.jpg
100KB, 2560x1920px
Can ghosts fuck you in your sleep? I had a strange story long ago that I wish to tell /x/ and hear what their thoughts are .

>Be 13 year old femanon
>Deep in sleep
>Feel hard dick inside pussy
>Moan in sleep
>The dick gets harder and after about 3 minutes of fucking me feel cum inside my pussy
>Feel weird that I'd do it again
>Wonder if I developed a weird fetish somehow

What's ominous is the fact that I was still a virgin with my hymen still intact.

So /x/ what do you think?
>>
>>18336432
I wonder if there is a child of sorts..
>>
>>18336432
>OP doesn't realise that girls can have the equivalent of wet dreams
Fuckin' uneducated retard
>>
>>18336432
Fuck off retard there's nothing paranormal about wet dreams, dumb cunt.
>>
>>18336432
dad snuck in and fucked you
>>
File: hello.jpg (57KB, 660x330px) Image search: [Google]
hello.jpg
57KB, 660x330px
>>18336432
can i vivisect your vagina?
>>
>>18336467
>The hymen wasn't popped
He must be stumpy
>>
>>18336432
i think have one that tempts me sometimes. tries to take the form of ex-gf's thinking it would make it easier, but it's always the eyes that give it away. i try to ignore it the best i can. i hate giving credit to something otherworldly. but it's definitely a thing. if it's in my head, it's significant enough that whether it's real or not, it's appropriate to address and handle.

i've found solace in maslow's heirarchy of needs.humans first developed relationships on survival, and then for fun, and then for self-esteem, and then finally for self-actualization. to have another complete oneself.

this helps me realize my current relationship is more important. still, it feels like something tries to get in, and it wouldn't be able to if some part of me didn't want it to.
>>
>>18336432
this could also be biological memory trying to entice you to create life. my wet dreams growing up accurately depicted what it would feel like to cum in a pussy, but i never had even kissed a girl yet. it was very erotic and powerful.
>>
Post tits so I can get a spooky bone or gtfo.
>>
>>18336432
You literally had a wet dream and think it's a ghost fucking you. THIS is why you're laughed at, /x/
>>
>>18336511
This. When your mom and dad conceived you, you also have traces of their memories. So a memory of your dad nutting in your mom possibly conceiving you is what you experienced. Crazy, huh? It would explain how I had sex dreams and dreams of doing drugs as a kid that I discovered were accurate and to the point when I became an adult and had sex and drugs.
>>
It's called a wet dream.
>>
>>18336432
No wonder everyone laughs at this board
>>
>>18336432
I frequently get anal raped at night by what I believe is a demon. I don't know how to stop it. This is not a joke
>>
File: 1471901042104.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1471901042104.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>18337789
What have you attempted thus far in order to stop it?
>>
>>18337789
>frequently raped

Put hotsauce in your ass, that will probably do the trick.
>>
File: 1441036775173.png (474KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1441036775173.png
474KB, 900x900px
>>18337800

That's stupid, glue your asscheeks together.
>>
>>18337805
That's retarded, get your anus surgically removed.
>>
>>18337789
Is it weird that I genuinely want to be in this situation?
>>
>>18338539
Faggot
>>
>>18336432
Incubus
>>
>>18337798
I don't know what to do. When I'm sleeping it pins me down and begins thrust. Sometimes I feel fingers digging in to my armpits or it strangles me.
>>18338539
I'm up for a trade anytime
>>18337798
>>18337800
>>18337805
brilliant idea's i'll consider them
>>
>>18336432
I had that experience many times before, and it's still happening, but not frequently. I wake up emotionally tired. It's not paranormal, it's just your puberty
>>
OK well I'm actually going to offer a bit of guidance here. There actually are many types of disembodied forms of entities that are capable of interacting with us in our embodied forms, especially when we are in the semiconscious middle ground between wakefulness and sleep. Before anyone jumps to conclusions it helps to make a much more careful analysis of the interaction. If you are already well into examining and developing your dreamstate 'out of body' consciousness then this effort may be greatly simplified. There are several types of beings that will notice your efforts to develop that are capable of increasing their presence in your awareness. Some are fully capable of displaying material form that is of greater material substance than our own ordinary physical reality. Some are real beings that have a very different relationship with the same physical reality that we are experiencing.

With all that being said, the possible reality of the situation described by OP could be most likely one of two things. The idea that this was a simple "dream" is dismissive of the reality of the subspace matter that we are, in part, made of so I am discounting the notion that this was a simple act of vivid deliberate concentrated imaginaton. Otherwise, the most likely case is that this was a person either known or unknown to OP that was focused out of their body, who had taken an interest in OP either as a specific personal attraction or as a categorical match to the interests of the roaming disembodied presence.

There are other conditions that may have assisted the out of body presence. If the person/presence was developing as previously described then they may already be closely aligned with any of the conscious beings that are available to provide further assistance in discovering these extensions of our physical reality.

It is entirely possible that the person was a family member or person who is otherwise present in the daily life of OP. Far less likely to be deceased
>>
>>18336436
If this was related to the beings from the stars then yes, the offspring is a major focus. In these circumstances the beings typically allow those human beings that they are cultivating to pursue whatever they have interest in while in the disembodied state. In the case of these beings the fact is that they are managing physical reality by technology that truly destroys the boundaries between what we think of as real and imaginary. But the reality is that the beings need to cultivate and maintain a 'buffer' species to assist in their efforts to interact with us. This type of interaction is occurring every night just like clockwork with thousands of humans in the populated areas around you. If you suddenly are forced to go from the blind condition that most humans are maintained in into the full awareness that is possible, it can be very traumatic.

We can try to force ourselves into greater awareness without assistance but it is not easy. Interaction with the star beings is obviously a matter of their discretion. There are other beings, native to earth, that are even more selective in who they introduce to their reality. Typically they go after children who might let go of their physical body, to literally die, to enter into full transfer into their reality. Just as our minds and bodies are attached they have minds attached to bodies that are made of another phase/state of matter. Remember that our science shows us that a great percentage of the visible matter is of a stuff currently called 'dark matter'. The percentage of dark matter in this world is similar.

And yeah.. Then too, ghosts can be a very real thing.
>>
>>18337789
Do you have any native American acquaintances? Hint.. Hint.. Out of body dreamstate reality is a thing with the native people. And that form of attacking is as well. Try to chase the attacker when it goes to leave. If your out of body chase ends with them gone and you see strange colored light fading in a spot on the ground then that's what you are dealing with. Read the old native tales. Learn to see in the spirit realm.
>>
>>18339315
>>18339385
>>18339432
How does this help me understand my midnight rapes? I'm incapacitated at the time so I can't do shit? Also I don't understand what your trying to say
>>
>>18336432

> deep in sleep
> 3 minutes

... what, were you counting seconds?
>>
>>18339440
The path to understanding something so intangible is not a directly linear one. If you are going to study all forms of 'dream' image, then these will be one of many considered. Try to get past the conditions that are incapacitating you. If the conditions are not under your control then try to identify the boundaries of these. You can learn a great deal in your dreams. If you haven't already, try to start to recall. Just remember, the images may not always be what they seem but they are something very real.
>>
>>18339125
Make a circle of salt around your bed. Salt keeps demons and any bad spirit away.
>>
>>18339600
Don't want the mom thinking i'm crazy. Plus I think i'm kinda used to it. Like i like it
>>
>>18336432
If someone came inside you when you were still a virgin and your hymen was still intact that would be hot
>>
File: Goblinass.png (21KB, 91x74px) Image search: [Google]
Goblinass.png
21KB, 91x74px
>>18336432
Your father snuck into your bedchamber, pounded your plum, and then sewed your broken skin back up. Problem solved
>>
>>18337789
I cum from my bum :(
>>
Pray to God, man.

In the meantime, learn to ignore it.
They feed off your negative reactions much how like they are in this thread as well.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.