[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I come here to ask for your help.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Alright let's have a thread going here.

I have lurked on here for a very long time now and only made very few threads on here.

I made a thread on here a long time ago about having an extreme nightmare of a demon that tried to drag me to hell, which of course I ended up staying up for almost a week before going back to aleep routines but that's besides the point.

I come here again to ask for advice on dating.

Yeah I get that is stupid to do on here but fuck you I'm doing it anyway.

Now I know you fine gentlemen are family with conspiracies and religious views especially coning across very unique people in time so what I wish to do is to find an area were I could easily come across a woman that is close to my taste in what I find attractive.

I would like to meet a woman that is into extreme hardcore BDSM because that is what I like and I wish to find a woman that is into those sexual desires like I am especially as well into painful peasures and bondage which is very enticing for me. I would also like for her to be a hardcore devoted Christian like me because I wish to have a girl that is devoted to god or if not at least for her to open her heart and soul to god after I introduce her to the world of God's holiness. I would also want for her to be very submissive and very obedient because I would love for a woman to submit herself to me and my will and my desires so that I can take good care of the sweet gentle woman that would be my soul mate and as well have full control, basically like I'm her owner. Lastly I would hope for her to be very loving and sweet especially pure and not corrupted.

So I ask you friends were would I meet such a delicate woman of my desires?

I will use a tripcode so that you can recognize me
>>
Have you tried Christian Mingle?
>>
>>18336107
felife
>>
>>18336128
/Thread
>>
>>18336128
No and I won't use mingle because I don't trust websites like that.

I want a real life woman.

I want to have a woman that I can feel.
>>
>>18336176
Sounds like your the type of guy that would kidnap a prostitute and turn her into your legit sex slave
>>
>>18336239
What makes you say that let alone assume that I would do that?
>>
Well it sucks im not a christian. Good luck with that cause finding someone who will take care of you like that is hard to find.
>>
>>18336107

You are a devout Christian yet you wish for an obedient sex slave who you strip free will, which God gave to her, from her, effectively making yourself into a false idol in comparison to God?

You should at least ponder potential logical fallacies before attempting to troll shit post.
>>
>>18337528

You can be my slave.

And by that I mean you are now my slave
>>
File: 1451137228195.jpg (10KB, 137x130px) Image search: [Google]
1451137228195.jpg
10KB, 137x130px
>>18337560
No terms no checking of boundaries not even an introduction beyond your post op? Shame on you sir.
>>
>>18337576

Not OP.

Hey, if you've got boundaries you can get out
>>
File: 1463116526513.png (430KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1463116526513.png
430KB, 500x667px
>>18337579
Breaking boundaries and overcoming them as a couple in a D/s relationship can be a wonderful thing. Its also healthy to start out slow and get to know one another. Shitposting and actual bdsm stuff are two different things but i still enjoy them both. Only posted because oh pees pic is muh jam.
>>
>>18337539

Not trolling but if it is hard to understand then let me clarify it.

I am yes a devoted man of god but if I am unable to find a girl that is the same in religion then so be it but I would hope for her to be open up to the ideas of letting God's holiness inside her in time.

I would wish however for a woman to be obedient, submissive, won't fight back nor argue against me and also I would hope for her to have sexual tastes in extreme BDSM, bondage and gagging, hardcore sex, submit herself to me so that I would be her owner and her caretaker as she would be my bride and lastly I would wish for her to be very loving.

She may not be religious for that matter but with me I will help her see the light as I would with my relationship with the woman.

>>18337595
Nothing wrong with BDSM in relationships

It can actually greatly improve the relationship even adding sexual pain into it would deepen trusts between two lovers
>>
>>18338225
Getting to the point of submission even total submission takes years of trust built up. You cant just "become" a complete slave to someone. Thats why when someone pops in to an anonamoose spoop image board you should at least take things slow op. You seem to really know what you are looking for but i think you jump the gun with meeting bitches. Some advice though:
Dont go to fetlife. Its the myspace bottom of the barrel esque type of people. Not too many real subs/doms on there just many 5edgy4u memesters. Tossed around used cum rags dont make good wife material.
Id search for a local bdsm scene in your area and go to some parties. Maybe talk with other doms or get more training on being a dom and how to play safely.
>>
>>18338316
I guess I'll have to go looking around bdsm stores and see were to find the parties but you have a good point

Also besides myself have anyone ever had a particular relationship like this with their love ones before?
>>
>>18336107
>dating
Have you tried summoning a succubus?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.