[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's all just Freemasonry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image7.jpg (19KB, 473x354px) Image search: [Google]
image7.jpg
19KB, 473x354px
All mainstream entertainment, technology, politics. There's no point anymore. We were brought up with it and our lives are immersed in it, always will be.
>>
>>18336088
I'm gonna wait for this to 404 now, just felt like posting.
>>
>>18336088
Bump m8
>>
>>18336088
way to give up. life is what you make it.
>>
>>18336088

The moment you spent a dollar you became one of the masons. Congratulations. I hope it was everything you wanted it to be.
>>
I have a theory, what if the human experience has always been this way since the conception of conciousness and self-awareness in our species?

You know, like how these days all pop culture is basically founded on pop culture of the past and basically remakes of remakes of remakes. Take the Marvel universe or LotR for example. Its built on the comic books or literature of the past and remakes and reboots exist. But these are also rehashes literature, myths and religions of the past. What if ancient religions and mythologies of the past were just what those people would consider "pop culture" (or something similar, since they had no pop/myth/religion distinction back then) of the time were just remakes and reboot of older more ancient stories, kinda like how the bible overlaps with egyption/sumerian/babylonian mythos etc?
>>
>>18336150
Memetic evolution. Thoughts grow and evolve. Ideology spreads through religious indoctrination. Genes compete through conflict and war to pass themselves on and to wipe out their competitors.
>>
>>18336190

Cool I didn't know there was a word for that. Thanks
>>
>>18336088
Even if freemasonry is all around our lives, the one thing it can't affect is our souls.
>>
>>18336422
you are fucking naive
>>
>>18336422
truth
>>
>>18336088
Reptilians

Crap mason are not even cared...Not gonna do ne t hing about it.. free muh son.... wusses

0 alien posts videos and research by masons, 0 reptilian sightings, but normal plebs have hundreds of video sighing on youtube...
>Ex Lee county lizard man, Don doong cave reptiliam, Thailand reptilian real, hex count reptilian
... basically thee french have to do it
>>
>>18336732
Why is it that your type always seems to abhor grammar and any form of thought that doesn't resemble a train wreck in the Soviet Union?
>>
>>18336777
Mental illness/lack of education
Also, sweet trips mate.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.