[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be careful out there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: 147925804966053.jpg (510KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
147925804966053.jpg
510KB, 800x600px
>be yesterday
>doin some /x/ shit at this haunted cemetery with fellow anon
>broad daylight bout 3pm
>cemetery is very rural, down a dirt road, that's down a gravel road
>gates are open, open to the public, has historic marker plaque
>i visit places like this all the time
>be photographing
>walk around looking for the oldest grave
>walk the perimeter taking pics
>come to a fallen part of the cemetery fence
>cross over back into the cemetery
>time to leave
>green pickup pulls up
>noshit.jpg
>black dude gets outta the truck
>what u doin?
>uh nothing....looking at the cemetery
>dude pulls out an all black .44 with gold or silver detailing glinting in the sun
>oh shit anon he has a gun
>rests it on the fence, points it at us
>why don't u come over here and talk to me
>nope.gif
>I turn and make a b line for my car
>cmon anon
>jump in car and drive away all tactical and shit
>sliding around hairpin curves on a gravel road
>dont know if he followed because of dust cloud

A couple things. This happened in rural Texas. Something told me to move my car from where I had originally parked. Had I not done this my car would have been about 20 feet feom where he was standing.

The spookiest thing at this supposedly haunted cemetery and road was a gun wielding maniac. Be safe out there anons.
>>
Probably just a cook site or something related nearby lol.
>>
>>18335841
Maybe. He didn't seem sober.
>>
Anyone got any other graveyard related stories?
>>
>>18336571
No but I saw two helicopters chasing these two red lights in the sky tonight and both helicopters just disappeared. So there's that. Be careful indeed.
>>
>>18335579
just some guy trying to scare you. probably had a great laugh after this.
>>
>>18336571
When I was 18 I got stranded in a graveyard in a blizzard with my girlfriend. We fucked all night long.
>>
>>18336589
Not him, but that would be kinda fucked up to pull out a gun just to scare you for entering a graveyard
>>
>>18336680
It's extremely stupid. I wasnt armed but if I had been drawing a firearm is my cue to use lethal force.
>>
File: 147927777029011.jpg (332KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
147927777029011.jpg
332KB, 600x800px
>>18336695
I am glad i wasnt to be honest. An interesting day could have turned out to be much more fucked up
>>
File: 147927777029011 (1).jpg (344KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
147927777029011 (1).jpg
344KB, 800x600px
>>18336759
It was a cool place
>>
File: 147927777029011 (2).jpg (294KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
147927777029011 (2).jpg
294KB, 800x600px
>>18336571
I too would like to hear more graveyard stories
>>
I guess there was an interesting moment of synchronicity while driving to this cemetery along the so called Demon Road.

>driving to haunted graveyard
>demon road, gravel, rural, isolated
>be making stupid video
>tell.fellow anon this story about a DHL driver that supposedly had spoopy experiences on the road
>DHL driver related that he used to see phantom people along the road
>when DHL driver would blink or look away distracted and then look back, the people were gone
>locals said ghosts or someone fucking with DHL driver
>finish story
>look in rearview
>DHL van behind me
>>
hey amcevil its me haha nice bread
>>
>>18336983
Kek
>>
>>18335579
Did you two look like edgy emo teen faggots? If so, the black dude probably has relatives buried there and thought you two white bois were looking to desecrate some shit up in there.
>>
File: deadpool.jpg (70KB, 736x737px) Image search: [Google]
deadpool.jpg
70KB, 736x737px
>>18335579
>be me
>spoopy supernatural shit happens to my family
>All. The. Time.
>Except when I'm around
>Never had a spoopy experience
>MFW I realize I'm some sort of supernatural neutralizer
>>
>>18337245

Yeah, anon, it was probably some honest salt-of-the-earth community member sticking up for his peers. Definitely not some knuckle dragging nigger out to start shit.

What fucking planet do you live on?
>>
>>18337298
hey you're right, we should always just assume the worst of everyone.
You should have fucking killed that stupid nigger OP.
>>
>>18336571

I once went drinking with goth friends...

We end up at cemetery drink apple cider beer that they brought. Bunch of robed people appear later that evening. We go to them they run away. Not even Satanists want to chill with faggy goth kids. I didn't do drinks with them again.
>>
>>18337270
or everyone around you is full of shit?
>>
>>18337270
Same here, members of my family have seen ghosts, ufos, cryptids?, shadow people, a doppelganger of me, but all that shit happened when I'm not around
>>
>>18337550
Not him, but, what are you, stupid? OP already told us that the nigger pointed a gun towars him without a reasonable reason

>but he dindu noffin

So he needs to actuallty hurt or kill someone to be considered a menace?
Someone pointing a gun to you shouldn't be considerate a menace, or just black people pointing guns to random people should be considerated as harmless?
Go fuck yourself back tohe tumblr fucking sjw cuck
>>
>>18338000
what if the doppelganger was you all along and you in fact don't even exist? That could explain it.
>>
>>18335579
How many pokestops does the graveyard have?
>>
>>18338017
I'm just saying, if OP just held up his camera and said he was just taking pictures of graves, everything would have been fine. yeah the guy shouldn't have pulled out the gun but OP said the nig left it resting on the fence, not actively aiming at him. It was only a misunderstanding.
and yeah, according to OP, the nig dindo nuffin at all.
>>
>>18338590
I basically did. This dude drew the weapon within seconds of walking up. I wasnt doing anything wrong, brandishing a firearm like that is illegal, even in Texas. I have great respect amd reverence for anything historic. I am exactly who these types of historic markers are aimed at. What is wrong with this country that a person cant even visit a cemetery without having their life threatened?

I will never again visit a rural historic site in this state unarmed. I should not have to be. Look, i am not some faggot. I have a degree in history. I served in the U.S. Army. Ive done more in my life than 90 percent of the people here and I probably do more before 9 a.m., even still, than this asshole does all day. Fuck him. Fuck you. Fuck everything
>>
>>18338353
Idk. But i found a geocache. Randomly.
>>
>>18338590
>showed him the camera

Yeah. You got it. Whenever someone pulls a gun and pointa toward you the best thing to do is furtively reach into your pocket for your phone
>>
>>18337550
As i said, i was unarmed. I had knives and pepper spray. But thats all i edc
>>
>>18339175
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>18339260
Did i just teleport back in time?
>>
>>18339260
Faaaag
>>
>>18337695
lol. probably a bunch of rp d&d polyhedral dice tossing faggots thought you were gunna beat em up that's why they ran.
>>
>>18338338
holyshit 8338338 palindrome digits don't lie!
>>
Bamp
>>
>>18339705
Jesus fuck. This post gave me cancer
>>
Bowden Road?
>>
>>18336695
>trying to draw on someone who already had his weapon drawn, pointed at you, and with something to hide/brace against
you're not an action hero no matter how many animes you watch.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.