[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being scary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1471869157634.jpg (198KB, 980x552px) Image search: [Google]
1471869157634.jpg
198KB, 980x552px
So basically I scare people or give them nightmares.
Like people don't pick up fights with me. When I dress up for halloween they always find it creepy and ask me to take off my mask. When I walk softly I startle people as I appear next to them. When I walk in my heavy boots, people tell me that I spooked them with that intentfull heavy footsteps behind them. On and on. One of my exes had nightmares about me for a while and became thraumatised as in go-to-the-shrink level.
I dress normal. I am rather good looking. Only thing is that all my dreams and daydreams include.extreme violence. Can they sense it?

Similar experiances? Ideas?
>>
>>18335396
Youre a fucking faggot
>>
File: 31232.jpg (57KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
31232.jpg
57KB, 550x550px
>>18335396
>>
File: girls-night-out-ghost-tour-76.jpg (8KB, 178x178px) Image search: [Google]
girls-night-out-ghost-tour-76.jpg
8KB, 178x178px
certified spooky
>>
>>18335396
Cringe
>>
>>18335396
care to post any of your costumes? blur ur face if you want to, we just wanna see (i like spoops)
>>
Post pics
>>
They say people don't avoid stepping on a pile of shit because they are scared. Id say its the same for people around you. And when they find you disgusting or off putting, you are probably internalizing it as you being scary, since its a much more confidence inducing and comforting thought to the mind when dealing with the reality. Id have that iam2spoop4u delusion checked out. Also, don't feel too bad about yourself, I am sure there are many kind hearted people out there who would love to be friends with you regardless of how you look or smell or etc..
>>
>>18335671
that was probably the most kindly worded way of saying that kinda shit i have ever read
>>
>>18335396

Having no friends in High School is rough, huh?

sage
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.