[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 14792435441892085403950.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
14792435441892085403950.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
I urgently need help communicating with a dead friend.
>>
>>18334823
What part about dead do you not understand
>>
>>18334833
This.

What you should do is leave a gift at their grave and pray for them.
>>
What you will be communicating with will not be him.
>>
>>18334823
let the dead be dead
>>
>>18334833
>>18334838
>>18334840
>>18334848
I need to contact him, he left behind three young children without any answers. I know he hasn't moved on, with the way he died, he couldn't have
>>
>>18334857
Leave a gift at his grave and pray to him?
>>
>>18334943
To elaborate, the gift is actually a fresh shit straight from your pooper.
Don't ask me why, I didn't make the rules.
>>
>>18334943
Thanks anon, I feel that we have every right to contact the dead as long as the dead one doesn't mind. My friend killed himself over a girl, leaving his three children who are all under the age of 6 without a father, and I would like to help them understand their father and the situation regarding their father's death once they are old enough
>>
>>18334998
>has 3 small kuds
>kills himself over a girl
Gotta love teenage drama. What a moron
>>
>>18334857

He was pushed too hard.

Sorry.
>>
While you sleep, in your dreams, you can communicate
>>
>>18334857
Move his body to a pet cemetery.
>>
>>18334823
You already communicate with him. As well as me.

We communicate in dreams. All of us, dead and alive.

You wake with amnesia, out of self imposed purpose.

The waking world is for learning. Not for cheating.

This is why any attempt you make to speak to your friend while awake, will only be met with suffering at the hands of 'others'.
>>
>>18334998
If you contact him, can you tell him that he's a selfish moron and a coward?
>>
You're gonna have to build a ladder...
>>
>Grab a screwdriver
>Insert it in you eyes with all your strength
>???
>communicate with a dead friend.
>>
ouija board just follow the rules and remember to say goodbye
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.