[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New to /X/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1463539615976.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1463539615976.gif
2MB, 500x500px
Sup guys, you can call me Anon. I'm pretty new to 4chan in general, been on here maybe a month or so, mostly on /B/, /POL/, /IC/, and /LIT/. A friend a while back said to come here if I want the low down on all sorts of Paranormal and spooky stuff.
What can I expect to be the norm here on this board, and what should I expect people to be talking a lot about here? Ghosts, spirits, demons, philosophy?
>>
fuck off
>>
File: 0b3.jpg (16KB, 400x273px) Image search: [Google]
0b3.jpg
16KB, 400x273px
You can expect shitposts, like yours.
>>
>>18334200
>>>/x/catalog

Figure it out.
>>
>>18334209
>>18334210
Made me laugh but maybe we should try to be more sympathic.

>>18334211
It's kind of you. Not a rookie by the way.
>>
>>18334229
no
>>
>>18334200
Just lurk moar, like I and everyone else did
>>
>>18334229
Posted the catalog because there are threads that last for days, so you could clearly see what people are talking about this week. There's no norm, there's "waves" (kekposting during and after the election, succubi threads, newcomers wanting to know about the occult and fulfill their petty desires due to a happening/conspiracy).

Old /x/ is always here. Old users and newcomers asking for creepy stuff (pictures, videos, creepypastas, regional spooks), dead conspiracies or new conspiracies (and sperging about it for months), old and new theories about reality, secret societies, people sharing their allegedly paranormal experiences.
RPs and schizophrenics are discouraged.
Casual shitposting and flamewar ("muh system/religion/god/practice is better than yours").
Paganism and conversations about the mysteries of this world and the "other world" are frequent (spirits, deities, cryptids, meaning of dreams, sightings, etc). As you can see, there are specific threads for certain subjects.
Philosophy is usually on /his/, but it's possible to happen here, if you're lucky.
>>
>>18334300
Thanks man.
>>
>>18334200
Real talk.

This is a 90% roleplay/story board mainly. People write stories about paranormal experiences then pretend that it's real and happened to them.

5% of posters are genuine, curious people like yourself.

The rest are retards arguing over bigfoot/flat earth/crop circles/magick etc without a single shred of evidence. People just argue for the sake of it.

There's not much here, desu. It's fun reading autism sometimed, but, gets boring pretty quickly.
>>
>>18334317
You're welcome.

Enjoy your stay.
>>
>>18334300
it's nice but I'm not OP, neither am I new around here.
By the way, good analyze.
>>
>>18334200
People are here for years and never make a thread until it's something that's useful or vital. Ffs. Out of respect for the community maybe?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.