[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guardian Angels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 0010098.jpg (13KB, 302x345px) Image search: [Google]
0010098.jpg
13KB, 302x345px
Ok guys, I've had some weird things happen over the course of my life that are kind of hard for me to explain away. They might all be purely coincidental but the amount of coincidences are stacking up.

Does /x/ believe in guardian angels? Not ones who simply protect but ones who also avenge? Or is it possible that a person could focus so much on one thing that it changes the foundations of the world around them? Stories to follow...
>>
>>18334164
When I was about seven years old, my mother dated a man who beat her. No matter how many times she kicked him out they would get back together. I never saw because it would happen when I was at my dad's house, except for the last time. He beat her nearly to death while I was there and someone called the cops.

He later killed himself in prison. (Not a huge stretch, I understand.)
>>
>>18334164
Continue....
>>
Elaborate. What exactly has happened in your life my dooder?
>>
>>18334167
Another time I was with my mom again, around ten and had been anticipating snow all week,(It doesn't snow much where I'm from). The newscaster said it would pass us completely and we wouldn't be affected. I cried all night. The next morning woke up to two feet of snow. (Again, I get it.coincidence)
>>
>>18334177
When I was about fourteen I was getting picked on by some kids on my bus. I was a skinny nerdy white kid and they were poor black kids. One day we got on a fist fight on the bus, nobody one but I fumed about it for a long time. About a month later in a health science class me and one of the guys both had together the cops come. They tell him they're taking him and his little brother to a foster home. As he leaves the room, I shit you not ye yells, "But, it's my birthday!"
>>
>>18334187
That sounds pretty deep my dooder. Sounds like you've got someone out there doing you right.
>>
>>18334187
The next year, when I'm fifteen another guy's trying to start a fight. We end up fighting each other at school while we're waiting for the buses to take us home. He breaks my glasses, but otherwise it was about even. I'm embarrassed and angry the whole way home.

This guy died before term was out. He was skating in a church parking lot and was hit by a car... driven by the preachers wife.
>>
>>18334167
Same situation here. When I was 13 I smashed a vase over my moms bfs head he had a chair and was going to kill her while on coke.
>>
>>18334195
There's probably more in the in-between but here's the latest one. The older I get the more closed off to people I become. It's very hard for me to make friends and I tend to overreact to any slights or impositions from people I don't know. Was going to hang out with these three guys I know one saturday, kind of a big deal to this anti-socialite. While we were at a gas station a young guy comes up to bum a ride. the guy drivings a nice guy, gives him a lift and the guy sits next to me. I don't know why but I just seethed at the guy. Absolutely hated him, wouldn't look in his direction. He was trying to go to the city we were headed to so he could play music on a street corner to get cash. (Continued)
>>
>>18334208
We dropped him off on a street and went to check on some places. We were on the way home when we found the guys iphone poking out of the seat. I was outvoted, (I'd say fuck him) and we spent about an hour trying to find the guy, and when we did he wanted a ride back. The guy wanted to leave this small city at like 2 in the afternoon after he hadn't made any money and made us run all over the place. He acted like we were supposed to do that for him. I was pissed the whole way back home, guy didn't offer gas money or anything...

He was diagnosed with lymphoma cancer last month. He's twenty four years old.
>>
>>18334215
you just sound like a jerk. judge lest ye be judged.
>this has nothing to do with me, but screw this guy i dont like him
>im friends with these guys so its cool, but screw this guy for not being grateful for a free ride
>gets cancer
>woah! i must be a magician or something
you probably are more contracted with the devil than god and his angels. you're very negative and it was depressing reading this. sorry for your mother, but at the same time only people in those situations put themselves in them in the first place. as for you, stop. just stop. pick up a bible kid.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.