[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good evening, /x/. My mom got home not too long ago and noticed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 14791905905831485529181.jpg (994KB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
14791905905831485529181.jpg
994KB, 2688x1520px
Good evening, /x/. My mom got home not too long ago and noticed this plate on a short concrete wall where she parks her car. She's only been gone for about an hour or so and the plate/its contents were not there when she left. She's also noticed paper towels with blood on them appearing in that same area where the plate is located for the past couple of days. Would any of you be able to tell me whether or not this is something paranormal? Like some sort of witchcraft-y setup? Whatever it is, it's sorta unusual and it's making my mom a little paranoid. Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

P.S. I've got several pictures of the plate and its contents. I'll post the rest shortly.
>>
Ir's called stop roleplaying like a loser no lifer and do something productive.
>>
File: 1479190708303626265617.jpg (958KB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
1479190708303626265617.jpg
958KB, 2688x1520px
>>
File: 1479190834564-78812362.jpg (979KB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
1479190834564-78812362.jpg
979KB, 2688x1520px
>>
>>18333011
It's aliens
>>
Yes, it's a spell.
No, probably not a curse.
Don't touch the seed because that single thing can kill you very painfully. That's a rosary pea.

Judging by the contents, it's a general luck/money spell.
>>
Forgot to ask, were the objects inside the bag? Or laid out exactly like that?
>>
>>18333035

Thank you. I figured it might have had something to do with luck considering the horseshoe-shaped object. What's weird is that my mom and I know the people who live around here. Who'd have known one of them is into this sort of thing? At least it's good. That's reassuring. I just wonder who placed it there.

Oh, well. Thanks again.
>>
>>18333040

They were like that when she arrived home, so no one has touched or rearranged the objects.
>>
>>18333050
Ok, good. Don't mess with it, just to be on the safe side.
From the pics it appears that the red bag is closed (handsewn). If you were to mess with it (which I suggest against) you'd probably find a prayer paper/wish inside it, and maybe other objects.
Probably it's just an african-derived believer trying to bring some luck into their lives. Don't worry.
>>
>>18333057

I will let her know everything you've told me. Thanks again. She and I can sleep peacefully now.
>>
>>18333012
>Calls someone roleplayer loser with no life and suggest him to do something productive
>Spends his time in a paranormal board not believing in shit and replying to what he thinks are Roleplayers

Never go full retard dude
>>
>>18333064
rootworker here, the previous anon is correct, it looks like the ingredients for a gris-gris bag.

From the looks of it, the practitioner is probably not terribly experienced or is sourcing their stuff from a third party, which is why the contents are pre-packaged.

Anon was probably correct about the seed, however they are non toxic as long as theyre whole, bore them out and prick your finger, chew them up and eat them etc. and they can be very very dangerous. The seeds are highly poisonous. It could also be a huayruro seed, which is non toxic, but I certainly wouldnt bet on it. These little guys are proof against witchcraft, good luck and protection, they have associations with eshu/ellegua/legba

I cant identify the stones but it looks like an obsidian or pyrite chunk, and maybe a carnelien or some kind of reddish flourite or something. The horseshoe is clearly a good luck charm. There is a prayer card in the bag, but I cant see it because its all covered up. It looks like it may be Saint Expedite, but I cant be entirely sure, are they on a horse?

Red bag is classic hoodoo/voodoo material for a gris-gris bag, the 2 dollar bill is also a very strong good luck and money attractant charm.
All of this on top of a green plate representing abundance and money.

It looks like someone is out charging up their ingredients for a good luck gris-gris, just leave it be, theres no threat here at all unless you chew up that seed.

no idea at all why they left it out on a concrete wall, this would usually be done at an altar, but who knows.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.