[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apocalypse (St John)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: jerusalem.png (1MB, 2901x2418px) Image search: [Google]
jerusalem.png
1MB, 2901x2418px
Do you read the evangiles?
Have you read revelations yet?

Pic related, on this rosace you can see the new jerusalem coming down from the skies to god, the lamb's bride is dressed in a ceremonial way, sitting in the same posture than typical Baphomet representations, except for the arms that are now joined. The nabla operator (▽) forms jerusalem's walls. The bride is pregnant with god, she's sitting over the FUCKING MOON OMG

Now turn the picture upside-down and get a bit away from your monitor (or dezoom kek).

you see a perfect mix between:

Satan being hold sealed by the trinity
the son of man with the double-edged sword in his mouth
the 4 beasts
the Beast (with a lion's mouth)
the sacrified lamb (as a global view)

You should try it. It is amazing.
You have to have read at least apocalypse to understand the references.
>>
man this all sounds cool and i dont get it, but at least its interesting to think about
>>
scribbledry
>>
>>18333376
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZ_OHQX0LoM
>>
File: 1024px-CMS_Higgs-event.jpg (378KB, 1024x944px) Image search: [Google]
1024px-CMS_Higgs-event.jpg
378KB, 1024x944px
Also I have to tell you that CERN is going to accidentally change planet earth's gravitationnal field and the moon is going to crash on us.
>>
File: tbh fam.jpg (158KB, 592x888px) Image search: [Google]
tbh fam.jpg
158KB, 592x888px
>>18332722
>The nambla operator (▽) forms jerusalem's walls.
Drop a dime on that prick, in his head he is sick.
>>
File: french.png (267KB, 833x891px) Image search: [Google]
french.png
267KB, 833x891px
>>18334340
Arguments thou shall provide,
Before I fuck you in the ass and call you my bride.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.