[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alien Abduction and Implants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: aliensurgeons.gif (62KB, 163x130px) Image search: [Google]
aliensurgeons.gif
62KB, 163x130px
Talk about your abduction and implants. They don't need to be related- abduction without implants and implants without aliens is fine.
>>
Anon from the other thread here. Not exactly an implant, but I have two identical scars on my forearms. Had them as long as I can remember but no idea what they're from. Same size, location, and color, but they don't look like stretch marks.
>>
File: IMG_20161115_030708.jpg (1MB, 1728x3072px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161115_030708.jpg
1MB, 1728x3072px
>>18332497
Leg anon from other thread here with pics as promised. Let me know if they aren't clear enough and I'll highlight them in paint or some this, I had to take the pics on a potato quality phone.
>>
File: IMG_20161115_030720.jpg (1MB, 1728x3072px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161115_030720.jpg
1MB, 1728x3072px
>>18332516
*some shit
I can't feel anything underneath them so I don't think I've been chipped, the only issues I've had with my legs are a proneness to spraining my right ankle a lot as a kid and shin pains now, probably shin splints but nothing to do with my knees
>>
>>18332516
>>18332520
Sorry to break this to you. But I have these, they're called stretch marks.
>>
>>18332523
They don't look like stretchmarks I've seen but that's great news if true.
>>
>>18332509
I tried taking a pic but it's too dark to show mine, shit. Maybe if it were daylight.
>>
Anon with rice implant in left shoulder here.

I have had issues with remembering my childhood. What i do have is mostly stories that have been told to me by family; not many of my own. I definitely do not remember receiving the implant.

GATE student as a child until middle school.
>>
>>18332535
Yeah sadly I have them on my knees and all over my ass, sadness.
>>
>>18332535
>>18332555
Looks like stretch marks to me too
>>
>1 inch scar on the knuckle of my right hand middle finger
>Somewhere around 6 years old
>find this small circle I can push around under my skin on my right arm
>call it my "skittle" (because that's what it looks like)
>show it to mom, she doesn't really say anything
>push it around and play with it for a while
>eventually disappears
>forget about it until I see the thread that linked here

Not sure if I was ever in TAG or whatever but I was put in a lot of "enrichment" classes (reading and math classes where you learned high school level english and math while other kids were doing the regular shit) in 4th-8th grade.
>>
>>18332879
Forgot to add:
The only thing that makes me doubtful of being implanted is the location of the scar. Right on the knuckle seems like an inconvenient place to put something the size of a skittle under my skin, but maybe they figured that clumsy little kids scrape up their hands all the time or something.
>>
>>18332553
Please tell me more. I want to turn this into a screenplay

So far I have
>chips in shoulders
>cauterized wounds
>random blackouts in memory followed by doctors appointments
>TAG was probably used to document progress on students
>There was medication that made some people violently ill for 2-3 days
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.