[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to travel to other worlds...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_odkwfapIwf1s34m43o1_1280.jpg (209KB, 560x666px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odkwfapIwf1s34m43o1_1280.jpg
209KB, 560x666px
When you dream? To make a presence there, and to come back time and time again?
>>
Yarp. Takes quite a bit of effort to do if you want a stable presence, though. Visualization exercises will help if you don't already do 'em.
>>
>>18332347
I do not know how to do visualization techniques.
What would happen if I stumbled into a place I shouldn't belong?
>>
What can I do to stay there?
>>
File: drrockso.gif (777KB, 483x272px) Image search: [Google]
drrockso.gif
777KB, 483x272px
>>18332352

It's pretty basic shit, starting with enhancing your imagination.

Step 1: Eat an orange and savor the fuck out of that flavor so you can remember every last detail of it. When you can recall it perfectly to taste it without eating one, you're ready for the next step.

Step 2: Crumple the fuck out of some paper. Memorize that shit. Same as previous step, when you can mentally recreate the sound without flaw, you're ready.

Step 3: Grope a pineapple. Finger that shit like it's prom night and your date drank a bottle of mouthwash for a buzz. Once you've got the sensation of touch for it down, proceed.

Step 4: Sniff a restaurants dumpster. Once you know the stank by heart, same as above.

Step 5: Look at a bitching picture of a dirtbike. Master being able to picture that shit in your mind down to the last detail.

Step 6: Create a motionless scene in your mind with several birds in flight, a stream, trees, wind, grass, flowers, and a cup of tea. Now animate that shit, and keep it animated. Drink the tea, observe the environment as if you're there and interacting.Keep everything running perfectly without loss of detail on the birds feathers while in flight or a burbling stream or the taste of the tea.

These are just examples mind you, you can switch things as you like, the main point is to work your recall and concentration until they're buff. Usually I do each step 30 minutes per day (except step 6 which is up to 1 hour if I can manage the time), changing what I use for each sense in steps 1-5 and increasing complexity for step 6.

What this is useful for, is creating an anchor presence in places. You get so used to managing lots of little shit with the exercises that the normally taxing process is less demanding. For fucking up and landing somewhere less than kosher, you set a waypoint (memorize every aspect of the location and assign that information to an action), when it comes time to dip, perform the action for the waypoint.
>>
>>18332478
Damn man, thanks for the steps! I'ma try this on the weekend though, when I got time.
>>
>>18332478
Not OP.

Anyways... What else?
Besides visualization exercises.
I'm pretty open minded about this whole thing.
I can do most of this without much effort.

Since the OP asked if it's possible to travel to other worlds when you dream, and come back, it's referring to persistent realms. Right?
I'm somewhat decent at lucid dreaming, when I /really/ want to be.
>>
File: rockso1.gif (536KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
rockso1.gif
536KB, 624x352px
>>18332543

Werd. Natural external planes are an option. Also entirely possible to manufacture your own plane(s) and cultivate it(them) like a bonsai. I will say straight up there are some real nasty shitholes that seem like heaven, so keep your guard up if you decide to chris columbus it.
>>
>>18332588
What does that even mean? And how?
>>
Yo drop some Blue Meanies and watch this in a dark room on a big screen and I guarantee you'll leave this realm. Whether or not you'll come back the same there's no guarantees.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoYxTQw8cB0
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.