[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question about Ancient Martial Arts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: Yin-Yang.jpg (8KB, 299x300px) Image search: [Google]
Yin-Yang.jpg
8KB, 299x300px
If there was a person will to teach you; Secret Ancient Martial Arts, The real legendary "Vibrating Palm", and actual control over real Energy(qi/chi).

How much would you be willing to pay(per lesson), for 1.5-2hours lessons once/twice a week?

And are there any working(proven) guides/books to these things? Or must seek a Master willing to teach that?
>>
>paying anything
>>
>>18330807
I know a Traditional Chinese Medicine Master who teaches Chi Kung and Tai Chi Shen style that healed Cardiomegaly Level IV himself. The doctor said he had a new heart, and he would not need to transplant.

So these "energy manipulation teachers" are around. Just have a little luck and you will find.
>>
>>18330812
>>18330822
Approx. how much would you be willing to pay to per lesson to learn those stuff though? (min~max amount, and in what currency, what do you think is the appropriate price)
>>
>>18330829
Little nigga I'd you want to sell your bullshit at least read up on it before hopping on /x/
>>
>>18330829
>what do you think is the appropriate price)
In terms of money? Nothing.
>>
>>18330807
>I'm About To Get Taken To The Cleaners By A Phony New Age Guru: The Post

It's hard to put a price on this sort of thing really. Does he specialize in catering to the insecurities and vanities of celebrities, or just regular upper middle class dipshits? If he deals with celebrities he's probably worth more, because not only will you be learning all that a charlatan has to teach (who could ask for more huh?), but you'll also be able to run around telling everyone that your being scammed by the same guy who scams, I dunno, Brad Pit or Axle Rose, or someone too, which will sound even more impressive in your own head.

Plus this is martial arts bad-assery we're talking about too, and not something like yoga, or Feng Shui or some other boring female/gay bullshit, so you'd have to be even more retarded to pass up an opportunity (yea anon, opportunity!) like this. I mean at least you'll be able to kick the asses of people who make fun of you for falling for it. You may want to keep quiet about it to like muggers, jealous husbands/boyfriends, cops and shit though, but that's up to you. I mean why start being rational and thinking shit through all of a sudden, just because it's in your best interests to do so? Anyways good luck and boomshanka--that means may the seed of your loins be fruitful in the belly of your woman.
>>
>>18330896
edgy
>>
>>18330807
Look, mang, everyone knows how to manipulate their lifeforce. It's just slumbering in most people. I don't want to teach others, so I don't.
>>
>>18330896
Its a ~80 years old master, he didn't ask for anything, I wish to pay him and help him.

The martial arts he can teach are not about fighting etc, its about movement of energy in your body, allowing control over your body heat/cold generation as well as bio-electricity which can be generated and guided through that those practices.

Using that energy, semi* deep cuts heal in minutes leaving completely healthy new skin where the cut was. (I freaked out when he made a cut on his hand, then when I thought it was trickery, he cut mine and healed it in front of my eyes)

* up to bone deeper cuts take few hours to 1-2days to heal completely according to him.
To fully heal and restore a cut tendon takes weeks however.

One of those practices leads to "Vibrating Palm" based on the description of the technique and its effects.

I was the one asking him to teach me, he was unsure if to accept or not at first saying he's never taken disciples before.

So what do you think is the appropriate price for him to charge students if I open a martial arts school for him?
>>
First you must pursue this path of ascetism yourself, and if you're very lucky a mentor will find you.

Unless you are the mentor, OP?

Either way it will be free. It must be given freely to a worthy disciple.
>>
>>18330976
How did you find such a man?
>>
>>18330807
Really interesting, I'd pay 100-200 a month for this.
I mean I have a decent teacher, but people like this are very rare, I would switch instantly if you had some proof. (no video proof for obvious reasons)
>>
How long would it take to learn Kaio-ken? Asking for a friend
>>
>>18331325
Over 9000 days.
>>
>>18330976
>The martial arts he can teach are not about fighting
Do me a favor and look up the word "martial."
>>
>>18332872
>Martial arts are codified systems and traditions of combat practices, which are practiced for a variety of reasons: as self-defense, military and law enforcement applications, mental and spiritual development....
>"mental and spiritual development"
>>
>>18330976
Do this.
>>
A real master wouldn't want your money.
>>
>>18330976
>The martial arts he can teach are not about fighting

Hes not a martial artist then. Martial denotes to war, therefore martial arts are the arts of war; fighting arts. Hes a layonhands palm healer, also known as a fraud. Enjoy wasting your time and money. Post pic of empty wallet when youre done being his bitchboy.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 500x384px
>>18331260
Why no video proof? What obvious reasons?

You dumbasses are just aching to be scammed.
>>
>>18333063
What can heal, can harm.
If he were to reverse and change the flow, he can penetrate solid rock with a finger as if its butter. And metal sheet as if its paper.
>>
Where do I find an old Asian man to teach me about life forces and kung fu?
>>
File: How dumb you look.webm (569KB, 480x400px) Image search: [Google]
How dumb you look.webm
569KB, 480x400px
How does his system work? Specialized forms of breathing? Does he use the dan tiens to store energy? How does he store said energy and move it from one to the other?

Pic unrelated.
>>
File: snakebudha.jpg (32KB, 236x335px) Image search: [Google]
snakebudha.jpg
32KB, 236x335px
a lot of what was developed and taught is written out of necessity to preserve that information, but what concept is disciplined is only translated to our language, it isn't codified in our perception like it is in theirs.

What this means is words like energy are used in context with something of spiritual teaching First.

In other words, you get the word energy but not it's contextual meaning without understanding or having a spirit.

tl;dr you can't learn 'ancient' mistranslated technique if you don't believe in spirit, or more specifically the spirit of their culture.
>>
File: imgres.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
I need help, yesterday i saw a special object in my farm. I don't know the origin, I just know that when i going to pick up this object, this, drive out green and black lights
>>
>>18333037
>combat practices

Yes, COMBAT practices can be used to develop mental and spiritual growth. Mowing grass can also be used for mental and spiritual growth, but it ISN'T a combat practice, it isn't a martial art.

If your guy isn't giving you COMBAT practices, he isn't giving you a martial art.

>>18333140
Cars can harm too. Is driving a martial art? Falling can harm - hey did you know safety rails are a martial art? An overdose can kill you - pharmacology, the new martial art.
>>
>>18333067
video can be edited.

Also, should it go viral, if the video were to somehow proof that it is real think about all the people who will train this.
It would be a disaster given how many selfish people there are, and that's not even counting military use.
>>
>>18333059
WTF is this shit

If people become enlightened, do they magically not need food, drink, and shelter anymore? They just can stop paying rent? Jeez, get a clue.
>>
>>18330807
I would have to see proof of its effectiveness.

Not a youtube video. An in-person type of situation, and my skeptic buddy has to come with.
>>
>>18330807
>pay for Knowledge
you will never find anyone who has anything worth teaching with that attitude. its an art, a form of expression the ultimate form of expression.
unless you can prove your willing, no one will train you, and it is not really something that can be conveyed in words, especially to those of the western culture.
my advice is find a style you like train under that discipline, it takes a disciplined mind and a healthy body to do any energy work
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.