[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explanation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0263.png (404KB, 2000x704px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0263.png
404KB, 2000x704px
Had a weird dream where I saw a shotgun and heard people screaming. Can't remember a whole lot, but afterwards I heard someone say (roughly) the following phrases:

> The Popular descends from the pillar
> In the heat of stunning victory
> Beaten foes of a different shade cry about
> The air is cold and wind colder in this great city
> The clouds move in from the peripheries at a time between dawn and midday
> On this day, the interloper proceeds among the fevered masses
> To carry out his wicked deed
> Once on the right side, once between the eyes
> The Popular perishes, and his nation follows
> No greater blood let nor darker of days

Have no idea what this means. I doubt it's prophetic, since I've had similar dreams which I was convinces were warnings and the events described never occurred.

Has anyone else had/ been having weird dreams like this lately?
>>
File: 1441755875219.jpg (36KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1441755875219.jpg
36KB, 800x900px
>>18329151
I dream of volcanoes now, far greater than the likes of thee
>>
>>18329151
Sounds like a school shooter's last words
>>
The Trump presidency has begun
>>
>>18329151
Trump assassination.

>stunning victory
>beaten foes of different shade
>once on the right(ex right winger)
>once in between the eyes (boom headshot)
>popular perishes
>nation follows.

Someone please get DJT to the shelter.
>>
>>18329151
Hello, there's no "hidden meaning on the dreams".
we like to think about it as a way to connect with something divine but at the end is just our brain thinking about stuff we experienced some way before. such as watching tv, reading, etc.

i also liked think when i was a child 15ish that the dreams were someone trying to say something to me, so when i had a weird dream i liked to search on "a dream dictionary" to find the meaning...but the definitions are so vagues and obviously you are going to relate it with your daily life somehow.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.