[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ If I have a cloud of blurry anger over my left eye and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: pirate[1].gif (72KB, 622x648px) Image search: [Google]
pirate[1].gif
72KB, 622x648px
Hey /x/
If I have a cloud of blurry anger over my left eye
and my right eye gazes right like a hawklike-frog
Should I put an eyepatch over my left or right eye? For healing purposes
I'm a Gemini btw
>>
File: 6nMUE.jpg (254KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
6nMUE.jpg
254KB, 1152x864px
>>18328829
Happened to me in high school. For some reason I had thoughts of murdering the girl who sat in front of me, and on two occasions my left eye got dark and blurry in that room, so that I could only just barely see out of it.
Only time anything like that has ever happened to me, both the violent thoughts and the blurry eye, were in that room, behind that girl.

That girl also lived down the street from me.
I dreamed of her for years, but never once did she let me in her house. Nothing ever came of it. After years and years of dreams. Nothing.

Also I never talked to her in person because she was quite unpleasant and unattractive. Only in my dreams did I remember her

Yhar... vile usurpers...
this land will always be mine..
>>
>>18328857
Fellow neanderthal?
>>
>>18328901
My mom hates me for yelling but she has no idea how loud a 30 foot man can scream
>>
>>18328907
Hmmm I'm bogged down by telling myself "i NEED to do this or that" and when I get rid of those thoughts I feel myself getting bigger and stronger
Don't do anything harsh, now. The big guys are starting to awaken just like you.
>>
>>18328938
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zDZYrIUgKE

The more I learn about them, the more I feel as though our entire civilization is but a shadow passing over the mist

Nothing could stop an army of giant samurai
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.