[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Object in a crater

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2016-11-12-23-54-50.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-12-23-54-50.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
So i screenshot this from a live stream last night on youtube. Towards the end of the stream we came across this crater with this object in it. It clearly casts a shadow, is very large and im up for discussion on what we think this is. Ok go!
>>
looks like the rim of two smaller craters inside the big crater.
>>
Is that structure sensible or retarded?

Should that stone structure be replicated or destroyed?
>>
>>18328543
Do you have eyes?
>>
>>18328562
Does a fish feel pain?
>>
>>18328571
Can we get some actual discussion pls
>>
>posts grainy image of shadows in a crater
>wants people to suck his dick
>gets called a retard

Kek what did you expect?
>>
File: craters.png (4MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
craters.png
4MB, 2560x1440px
>>18328562
Yes. That's how I saw the two semi-circles.
>>
>>18328587
Its a fucking telescope image of the fucking moon you idiot of course its grainy.
If you cant see the obvious structure in the crater even from the thumbnail, then leave and dont comment.
>>
>>18328598
I still dont see how you overlooked the giant white object inbetween your two craters that is actively casting a shadow?
>>
>>18328579
Discussion about what?

Ok. I think it's a space whale taking a nap. Do you agree?

You can't tell anything from that pic. You can't even estimate a fucking size.

Jesus christ. Is this what /x/ has resorted to?

>here's a jpg of a shadow
>lets all pretend it looks like a ufo or structure
>..or a giant ayylmao
>discuss
>>
>>18328608
That's why I said the word "rim."

See all the other shadows in that picture? What else is casting them? Crater rims.

>>18328615

Remember a couple months back when somebody spotted a rock in the ocean and /x/ thought it was a giant squid hundreds of yards long, and it was just a rock that was even named and on charts?
>>
>>18328615
No. You are whats wrong with /x/
Its a shadow cast by an object inside of a crater on the moon and you're still confused and fucking up my thread. I would get more productive dialog on /b/
>>
>>18328622
Yes you can see the shadow cast by the rim of the crater. Then the object in the middle and the shadow it cast. The discussion here is not about the fucking shadow. Its about the OBJECT! What is the object
>>
>>18328537
The "object" is a central formed during the impact by rebounding subsurface rock and/or crater wall collapse at or near time of impact.

This is a fairly common feature of impact craters.
>>
>>18328809
*central peak
>>
>>18328631
Are you on the autism spectrum? Do you get this upset when people disagree with you in real life?

Anon just suggested that it might be a ride with 2 smaller craters and you start throwing a fit.
>>
>>18328809
This. Look at more craters. Lots of them have that feature.
>>
>>18328641
The moon
>>
File: Horrifying.png (280KB, 444x440px) Image search: [Google]
Horrifying.png
280KB, 444x440px
>>18329046
>>
Jesus Christ OP its a Complex/Compound crater
Think of it as the rock behaving like water when you throw a pebble into it.
>>
>>18328537
I see a white dog lying on its side. It's ill and has let loose a massive pool of dark wet shit.

Either that or it's an irregular central peak, about half the height of the crater walls judging by the shadows, with light coming from about 4:30 on the analog clock.
>>
>>18328641
See
>>18328543
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.