[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SKYFISH/RODS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: flugen rod.png (282KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
flugen rod.png
282KB, 750x422px
Have you ever seen one personally, or recorded one only to realize it later?

I saw one when I was 16. plain as day, flew right in front of my face as I was relaxing outside. made no sound, it was small, I don't think it cast a shadow, but I could be mistaken. It was so fast literally if I had blinked I would have missed it. it was much smaller than pic related, maybe 7 to 10 inches, and three or four "wing tiers" or what you would call them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjm2PlbQcW4
Have you seen one? what do you believe they are?
>>
their existence has been disproven for years now.
>>
Probably just really fast bugs, too fast for the camera to catch as anything but a blur
>>
>>18328483

anyone who believes in this bullshit doesn't understand how a camera works.

this is literally how any bug or bird will appear given any non-instant exposure/shutter speed.
>>
To be as blunt as possible they are Rocket Slugs
>>
>>18328483
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjm2PlbQcW4
>FBI gets called in to investigate an insect
>>
>>18328542
Only sensible answer ITT
>>
File: sky high.jpg (374KB, 1604x1210px) Image search: [Google]
sky high.jpg
374KB, 1604x1210px
>>18328483
enemy stand confirmed
>>
You may be familiar with the spheres that are used to project crop circles. The devices are frequently set to be slightly out of phase with the higgs bosonic field. Their usual function is to interact with the thoughts of all creatures that harbour them. They have applications that include collecting, creating, imprinting, and erasing thoughts that are present in the neural structures of the living beings on this planet. The devices appear to have capabilities that include projection of fractally replicated functional reiterated forms. If the devices are partially in phase with the consciousness of an observer or with physical optical collection structures (either organic or inorganic) then parts of the devices may be visible as they are in motion. The beings that deployed them did so a very long time ago and their interaction with humans are extensively developed. Some types of infrared cameras capture images of this and, since the devices are used to routinely collect data pertaining to cognitive development, their own routine physical paths are observable. Typically the devices are able to gather all your neural activity by passing around the outside of your residence once per day on a routine. If the beings that operate them wish to they may take direct cognitive control over a device and use the devices in all manner of applications including shifting the physical occlusion of the device in order to make the device interact (or fail to interact) with obdurate physical matter. Although this may be unfamiliar to many people it is just another level of technology. Managing bosonic fields will someday be common to humans. Languages will be rendered obsolete by the time we are using such means to gather and share our thoughts. If you have personal experience with observation of such then you are not going to be affected by the obvious naysayers but to guess their origin, they may be misguided humans or they might be led in their thoughts by the devices themselves.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.