[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /x/ I am here too let you know the Paranormal is Very Real,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 12

File: electric-wallpapers-006.jpg (1022KB, 1698x1131px) Image search: [Google]
electric-wallpapers-006.jpg
1022KB, 1698x1131px
Hi /x/ I am here too let you know the Paranormal is Very Real, I had a Deep Schizophrenic Phase for 6 Years (Every Case is Different) And the Remanants of the Instruments of Control Such as Hearing Voices, Visual Manipulation and Imagery Associated with Telepathy are still with me Today. The first few years were Severely Painful as I had not lead a Perfect Life and were Karmic in it's Retribution. Psychosomatic Body Experiences included Induced Phantom Pains and Sensations and A lot of other Weird Manipulations. I don't want to Reveal to Much about the Force Behind What Guides me through Life, they can be Helpful such as Reminding me where I left things, and to Chill out and Have a Cigarette. The Major Benefit after the Hell Experience is the Force became a Helpful and Even Friendly Entity it Never Pushes me Past my Limits and Regularily Rewards my Endeavours. It pains me to See People here who are seeking the Paranormal but refer to Ancient Antiquity's such as Religion and Spiritual Concepts. My Experiences have been Ultra High Tech as in the Force behind life is from the Future and it has a Great Sense of Humour many People are Guided through Life whether you meet them is Another Question. I can Answer Questions for the Next Hour so Ask Away.
>>
Hmmm, I can tell that you left an encoded message using the capital letters in your post... very clever
>>
Non Intentional.
>>
File: 1472266356244.jpg (408KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1472266356244.jpg
408KB, 600x800px
Imagine if you could look at a canvas and actually see your thoughts projected there,
to actually see beauty and splendid things on a blank canvas

What a vulgar spirit thou must be to cast away such potential

If even children cannot be happy with their own thoughts,

then thou art surely doomed.
>>
>>18328393
Did you you discovered any revealing information?
>>
File: 1467654636622.jpg (252KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1467654636622.jpg
252KB, 1920x1080px
>>18328427
lodes of it

lol
>>
>>18328427

Nothing No, may come later in life as I'm 32 but the nature behind Quantum Mechanics is Real Magic, I have seen Kaleidoscope Shows on my Wall with Light that was Manipulated Somehow at Night with no Electrical Source for the Paranormal Display. It was Cool loved it that doesn't happen often. One time it beamed 6 Screens into my Eye as I was working on Projected Glasses like Google Glass it showed me what it would be like was great.
>>
Some Days I get a Click in my Ear to Listen to a News Story or a Phantom Twitch to Encourage me not to do Something I get those Daily it activates Subcutaneous Nerves like a Poke in the Ass when I'm Sleeping in. My Psych is Smart and Tries to Deceive me into revealing what is going on, always clever Loaded Questions such as "Is someone pulling your Strings" "Do you Feel Something Else is Manipulating You" Sort of Thing.
>>
File: 1470045563574.png (1MB, 687x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1470045563574.png
1MB, 687x1000px
>>18328456
Knowest thou of fire? Of its life-giving radience?
>>
Did you give them names or they gavet heir names?
Did they tell you that you are now one of them?
Do you mostly ask yes or no questions?
Are there a lot or just a few?
What did you give up?
>>
>>18328484

No name given - Refer to it as God.
No names given to me - At it's introduction it used a Do, Do Not Type Situation to Enforce Respect
Never told me I was one of them
Sometimes yes and no
One Single Entity
What did I give up? I sacrificed everything in the Name of Good.
>>
>>18328490
Did it say yes?
>>
>>18328512

Not through Voices, but a Tap on the Left Side of my Body is No, and Right side is Yes. But I'm more of a Free Spirit these days we don't play silly 'Command You' Games. I have Learned not to Hack People their Thoughts or Anything Else that Path leads to Misinformation it's more a 7th or 8th Sense.
>>
File: 1472942631214.png (1MB, 608x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1472942631214.png
1MB, 608x1000px
>>18328484
Just my blood, fetid, putrid ichor that it is

haha, or maybe it's just you
>>
What triggered the experience that gave you this ability?
>>
File: 1473975921817.jpg (73KB, 396x300px) Image search: [Google]
1473975921817.jpg
73KB, 396x300px
>>18328577
I touched a stingray
>>
>>18328577

I was a weird person, never could assimilate with society. It manifested itself when I started going through Hell out of No Where. It was so Painful I climbed a Crane and just wanted to Jump (No Sad Stories or Comments) It was on the News and Ended up Under State Care then the Feelings grew Stronger over the years into something I enjoy living with.
>>
If the Paranormal is very Real, then it is not paranormal, just normal.
Therefore if it is normal there is no demonstration of paranormal, or what is paranormal is not known to you for it is a level over of what you believe to be normal.
By this very design there can never be known anything that is paranormal, so anyone who claims to believe in or working with the paranormal is a self-sabotaging fool from the beginning.
>>
>2016
>still enabling literal schizos
>>
Visual Manipulation was Scary the TV was displaying Bible Themed Content and Talking about me etc Definitely couldn't be Entropy due to Brain Chemicals Misfiring it was too perfect and Precise as are the Voices.
>>
>>18328601

LOL Absolve your Hate.

I don't need a detailed analysis on something I spent a Split Second Typing and Thinking About.
>>
File: last-judgment.jpg (165KB, 800x581px) Image search: [Google]
last-judgment.jpg
165KB, 800x581px
There was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews. 2 This man came to Jesus by night and said to Him, “Rabbi, we know that You are a teacher come from God; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him.”
3 Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

4 Nicodemus said to Him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born?”

5 Jesus answered, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7 Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit.”
9 Nicodemus answered and said to Him, “How can these things be?”

10 Jesus answered and said to him, “Are you the teacher of Israel, and do not know these things? 11 Most assuredly, I say to you, We speak what We know and testify what We have seen, and you do not receive Our witness. 12 If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things?
>>
File: 1476939919698.png (1MB, 663x1145px) Image search: [Google]
1476939919698.png
1MB, 663x1145px
>>18328605
Art thou a painter? NOT!

When thou lookest toward a canvas ye see what is in thy soul: NOT

When thou close thy eyes ye see all which awaits thee after death: NOT

And in the way of a lesser being, you accost those innocent children who dare to make their imaginations manifest upon reality

Is it any wonder to you why such children become feeble, miserable, twisted shells of men and women? You must be stupid, then
>>
File: Jesus-Divine-Mercy.jpg (588KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus-Divine-Mercy.jpg
588KB, 1024x768px
13 No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven.[a] 14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, 15 that whoever believes in Him should not perish but[b] have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
18 “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed. 21 But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God.”
>>
Be weary overconfidence anon
>>
>>18328632
>>18328623

Be weary of* overconfidence
>>
>>18328632

Thank You for the Free Psychic Reading.

It will most likely Stick Now.

Right when I had Important Proposals and Deals Going On.
>>
>>18328623
Fire burning forever
>>
Our psyches are bricks in a wall, that is how I see it. But the wall is dynamic and ever changing, it is changed via spiritual ascension.
>>
>>18328672
What an amazing wall it must be with amazing bricks
>>
>>18328638
beware of young girls
>>
>>18328691
Thank you
>>
>>18328749

Thanks I don't Tinder below 25.
>>
>>18328672
Doesn't sound like a very good wall
>>
>(Every Case is Different)

Just tell us what the fuck you're trying to say. I'm watching football and worked today, I don't feel like trying to decode this shit.
>>
>>18328842
Schizo checking in. I experience almost all of the same shit as op to include being told information. Apparently im Hades which would match my experiences. Anyway if any of you underworldlings have any requests ill be taking them for the next hour
>>
File: 1473840913722.jpg (249KB, 600x782px) Image search: [Google]
1473840913722.jpg
249KB, 600x782px
>>18328982
Curse upon ya
>>
>>18328982

OP Here

Damn it Feels Good to Be Gangsta, Am I RIGHT?
>>
>>18329063
A real gangsta ass nigga always knows whats rights because a gangsta ass nigga dont start fights....

Just finishes them.

Find me in the dreamsphere we will kick untolds amounts of ass. My call sign is azazial221
>>
>>18329082

That was deep, how does it feel to be Superhuman Intelligent? My Portfolio is as large as the Social Cost my Gift inflicted on Society LOL.

Anyway back to Decoding Reality and Going Further Up the Rabbit Hole.
>>
File: 1472958237757.jpg (43KB, 554x341px) Image search: [Google]
1472958237757.jpg
43KB, 554x341px
>>18329101
Some jokester calls you on the phone from a number you recognize so you pick it up but it's not the person whose number you recognized, it's a total stranger and he says "death upon ye" then he hands up.

What do you do?
>>
>>18329110

Do you mean in a Literal Sense if So..

Backtrace > Hello Police> Death Threat

Or if you were looking for a Humorous Response Like A Typical Feeler People Person would Expect

"The Curse of a Thousand Israelites Shall Consume Your Physical Being and Torture Your Mind for Eternity"
>>
File: 1467949283435.jpg (70KB, 720x615px) Image search: [Google]
1467949283435.jpg
70KB, 720x615px
>>18329121
Ok just trying to get a sense of what sort of person you are, bc obviously I don't want any shitheads on my ship
>>
>>18329133

Fair Enough, the Dark Side is a Skin I shed Years Ago perhaps I'm a bit desensitised to the Teachings of the Father and his Stick because I have to Interact with the Stage world, but I get pulled up now and then, a fair bit of Punishment for Erratic Behaviour.
>>
>>18328982

In all Honesty though, What the hell is that Force behind Schizo's? It is so Extremely Rare that I Never Find People in the Wards who are Like This? I never Knew Why but Following the Good Path rather than Short Cutting Life Got me in this Position?
>>
>>18328393
I read this as though it were being orated by Kanaya Maryam
>>
What meds do you take?
>>
>>18328605
fucking this

stop teasing this schizophrenic cunt and tell him to take his meds

op take your fucking meds
>>
>>18329212
It seems like the schizo guys with normal or above average intelligence are deeply influenced by symbolism, allegory, that kind of thing, and it eventually spills into the entirety of their existence kind of consuming everything that is perceivable. like if your own personal inner world of symbolism that consists of your dreams and what not what inverted, flipped inside out for everyone to see in all it's nonsensical glory. as the saying goes, the mystic is the one who can swim in it while the schizophrenic drowns. am I far off the mark here?
>>
>>18329212
Don't capitalize every word.
>>
>>18330255

I lived in a Singular Dimension and it was awful trying to Understand the Other Side.

You must Experience and Inner Voice or Proof that there is a Creator behind the Universe surely your life runs smoothly everything is there when you need it, tragedy doesn't affect you or your family there is order to your life, lyrics or notes to your routine that dance a secret dance to keep you happy and feel in control. Notice how when talking to people you can withdraw and its almost as if you and the other person had the feeling to withdraw from the conversation at the same time, this Synchronicity is subtle but it takes experience or even shown solid proof of a Force behind life. You may have seen numbers or experienced co incidence or heard a song that was playing lyrics and you at the moment were thinking about that word or idea. You may have felt strange feelings or changes in your Biology or being that caused you no more than a little bit of pain given the complexity of pain we are not some being that is randomly thrown together without a loving force behind our 'ride' on this earth in this given time. You really need to take some drugs if you want induced Schizophrenia to see what it is like. My voices are so Polite and Well Timed, I have been in fits by the Stereo types and Sequence of events that occur with little comments referring to a past event that surpasses even terrestrial comedy. Any way end of rant.
>>
>>18328465
a 'click'? u mean like a very short lasting, very high frequency ringing, like something from tinnitus or electronics?
>>
>>18328601
no its normal its just (para)normal :D
>>
>>18331353

No it is like a blunt needle that stimulates a Nerve similar to when you dive into water in depths and you hear that Click. Only with Important events on the TV or Radio. When I wasn't engaging myself hard enough through the Payback for being a dick phase I would get Phantom Electric Shocks up my Leg pick up the Book and it goes away. There are many forms of what this force can do I don't like divulging too much as I have huge respect for it, classically patients have complained of the Terror it can Inflict.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.