[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your thoughts about this movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
Your thoughts about this movie?
>>
>>18328114
Can't wait for Arrival's departure.
>>
>>18328114
Amy Adams is annoying af, its like a less fat, redheaded copy of Amy Schumer
>>
>>18328114
Why cant science come up with a biohazard suit that doesn't look andromeda strain?
>>
>>18328196
Because that's what a bio hazard suit looks like..?

What did you want a disposable bio hazard suit to look like exactly..? Not enough LED's?
>>
>>18328266
He probably wanted a biohazard suit to look less like a suit & more like an oversized novelty condom.
>>
>>18328273
Ah, A musk original?
>>
File: Chernobyl Liquidators.jpg (64KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Chernobyl Liquidators.jpg
64KB, 460x276px
>>18328266
Get fucked you basic ass rhetoric retard
Don't you have worksheets of homework to fill out for your master's approval? I'd hate to see you waste all that talent for memorization on learning something that isn't the verified truth

Pay me no mind, for I am thy adversary, nigger

For the rest of you, All you really need to protect yourself from radiation is a hat, a scarf, an overcoat, gloves and rubber soled-shoes
>>
>>18328278
>Being Polish
Whatever, OP. Go enjoy your shitty movie.
>>
File: 49sdh943.gif (241KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
49sdh943.gif
241KB, 300x300px
>>18328278
>>
>>18328285
Go ahead, keep going outside in the autumn without a scarf on
I'm sure you can just cure your sickness with surgery if you need to
>>
File: Chernobyl Liquidators (2).jpg (66KB, 385x580px) Image search: [Google]
Chernobyl Liquidators (2).jpg
66KB, 385x580px
>>18328292
>When you get sick
It's probably nothing HAHAHA
>>
>>18328114
Thought it was fantastic to be honest. A smart sci-fi film that was actually a sci-fi film and not an action film with a weak-ass sci-fi pretense.
>>
Liberal propaganda that we need to spread our assholes for alien invaders and that anything else is racist.
>>
>>18328278

Are you really this stupid? Which one of those items is going to prevent you from inhaling radioactive dust?
>>
the whole movie is
>how to get wiped out by an alien invader

Guys cthlulu squid aliens have arrived and they are far more powerful than us

Well I guess we should just tell them all of our fucking secrets and hope they don't fuck my ass too raw.
>>
>>18328139
KEK
K
E
K
>>
>>18328184
Amy Adams is the most attractive woman I've ever seen, and I haven't found a white woman attractive in years.

Literally so beautiful I couldn't pay attention to the movie.
>>
>>18328710
The scarf you prim
>>
>>18328726
what did you just call me goober?
>>
>>18328713

so you literally haven't even seen the movie then i take it?
>>
>>18328734
I called you a sickly primitive fuck with a runny nose
>>
So none of you saw the movie and are just basing opinions off of the trailer?

It was pretty based. Well acted, decent story, and a positive message. 8/10
>>
>>18328769
no, I saw the trailer

let me guess the aliens were good guys all along and we saved the day by bending over and exposing our asses but they pulled out and didn't cum inside.
>>
File: tumblr_o8xipn58Ds1qaouh8o1_1280.jpg (193KB, 930x1500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8xipn58Ds1qaouh8o1_1280.jpg
193KB, 930x1500px
>>18328790
teaching humanity to spread it's legs for an alien invader is not a positive message.

you want a positive message? read this book.
>>
>>18328790

Why would they get on the internet and just make shit up
>>
>>18328800
Yeah but it's different with tentacles because they're soft instead of hard
>>
>>18328806
well thank god that aliens from the same universe as us that developed with the same laws of physics as us, aren't as depraved and violent as us. it's nice when we can all get together and suck each others inter-galactic cocks.
>>
Brilliant movie. Why ask /x/ though? These retards think the earth is flat, their fucked memories are some kind of other dimension, and are so horny they try to summon demon women to suck their dicks.
>>
>>18328804
>Teaching humanity to spread it's legs for an alien invader
You didn't watch the movie. It's not even about the aliens, it's about the [spoiler]nonlinear perception of time[/spoiler]
>>
>>18328877
It isn't even about that, it's about [spoiler][spoiler]the humans[/spoiler][/spoiler]
>>
>>18328858
rather have sex with a demon woman than bend over for cthlulu aliens because it's so progressive to assume that everyone wants to help us ascend.
>>
>>18328823
I'm not depraved or violent
>>
>>18328917
RARE
>>
>>18328278
Ohhh, to be this mentally inadequate
>>
>>18328823
>implying physics wouldn't be the same elsewhere in the universe
Bruh
>>
>>18328184

gorgeous though, but i'm bias for redheads
>>
>>18328278
underrated post
>>
>>18328114
It looks fucking stupid tbqh.

Space squids? Lame...
>>
I saw the short and knew straight away it was Chiang's story; they were even literal about the written script and ET appearance. But I bet the subtle story has been dumbed down, politicized and explosionfied.
>>
>>18329853
There is a political subplot, mostly a Colonel being like "yeah but what if they wanna kill us" and other countries not knowing what to do with their ships so deciding to shoot at them.

There is like 1 explosion in the whole thing, from a bomb some /pol/ fags put in the ship without telling anyone. The Aliens are just like "lol GTFO" with it.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.