[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rituals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: index.jpg (15KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
15KB, 275x183px
So I'm not sure what's going on but lately I've been having "visions" that make me loose control physically but for some reason I can still feel a connection with the creator. It all started when I began to improve my life and the lives of those around me, but this is where it gets weird.
After seeing how corrupt our current state of affairs is around the earth I have had such intense anger and hunger(??) and have been fed up with how satanists and other planetary occultists think they run the show.
Now I'm not sure why or how this voice is speaking to me but it essentially says to go forth and devour all evil. What confuses me is that the dreams I have been having include centipedes. One giant fucking centipede that is blinded by faith to it's creator that it is always the happiest it can be.
The only thing I have against all this is this; I am a strong christian and I always thought serpents like snakes and centipedes were of the devil.
So TL:DR-----------------
1.He told me I would devour all evil in the solar system because the planets have been fucking with mother earth long enough but the symbol I was shown was a centipede
2. arn't centipedes evil? are these thoughts the devil and not god?
3. is there any ritual if it is gods voice that i must preform to leave this mortal body?
>>
>>18327677

what a time to get 7's
>>
DUDE
>>
>>18327677

test

>>32708633
>>
THERE'S GOTTA BE A FUCKING CHRISTIAN HERE THAT CAN HELP ME OUT FUCKING FAGGOTS
>>
>>18328044

HOW MANY DUBS AM I GOING TO GET
>>
>>18327677
>centipede
>serpent

Choose one.
>>
File: 1473823815451.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1473823815451.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>>18328474
>One giant fucking centipede that is blinded by faith to it's creator that it is always the happiest it can be.
The night brings with it royal scum, and it's ruled by their rotten stench

Just think, now you're set to hunt and kill to your hearts content

So what'll it be, friend?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbGdIdHOO3I
>>
>>18327677

Centipedes are dark and gross. Not evil.
>>
File: 4HorseMen_ProgOPT_2.jpg (158KB, 1459x560px) Image search: [Google]
4HorseMen_ProgOPT_2.jpg
158KB, 1459x560px
If you're perceptive, you'll notice how you see certain things in your environment, depending on what you're thinking at the time. If that hasn't occurred to you, then just pay attention from now on, you'll see. It's meaning is unique to you.
So ask yourself, when have you had experiences with centipedes, and what happened?
>>
>>18327677
fwiw centipedes were a yuge meme among Trump supporters

idk how any of this shit works but maybe theres a connection?
>>
>>18327677
sounds like psychosis to me, for reals.
>>
File: 12342354.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
12342354.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>18328499
>>18328748
>>18329437

thanks guys
>>
More lie from pretentious entities. Earth is flat.
>>
>>18329445
how so was it a meme? you think has to do with kek?
>>
OP are you between about 21 and 24? If so, please go see a shrink. If not, its time to take a break from the internet for awhile.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.