[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Times when you felt something was wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Perk_wild_wasteland.png (17KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Perk_wild_wasteland.png
17KB, 256x256px
One time i was out driving for fun. I'm on the highway and need to stop texting, so i pull in at this truck stop close to midnight. There is maybe 35 cars, and in all of them men sitting still, awake and looking straight ahead. I park in front, and then one of the cars drive slowly past and the man inside looks into my car with an angry face like i was intruding a meeting or something.

Have you experienced something similar, either paranormal or that something is not right?
>>
>>18327273
Everything feels wrong Anon
>>
>>18327326
this...
>>
Not me but many people irl and on /pol/ felt that something was wrong after the elections
>>
>>18327273
I am currently a senior in high school and planing on going into the military when i graduate.
For the last couple months i have been jogging .
There is this forest nwar my house..That i go near everyday for my daily jog.
I had the smart idea to jog at night . When i jogged by the forest .I stoped .Not by willingness but what seemed like forced. Then i started to hear something in the forest crushing the leaves on the forest floor.coming towards me not like fast but at a moderate pace.
then for some reason ether my stupidedy i started walk towards it.
Few secs after i walked by the first tree.I came to my senses and ran as fast as i good out of there.
still creeps me out.But i still wondering what was coming towards me.
>>
I went to my grandparents with my girlfriend for the night, they weren't going to be back till the next day so it was just me and her. Anyways in the middle of the night my body felt out of place, like I wasn't there and I woke her up and we turned on the lights, I felt like this for a good 2 hours before I could finally sleep. The next morning me and the gf went for a walk around the house, my grandparents had this cabin and there was a mattress and blanket with a pillow on the ground, we knew it was there since we checked the day before. But everything about it was moved. Different positions etc.
>>
>>18327326

It's wut happens wen ur gay
>>
>>18327915

Explain?
>>
>>18327273
I live in a tweaker area, sounds like one of their camps. There is a supermarket nearby that closes at night. They gather in the parking lot in a similar way.
>>
One night on shift doing a security patrol notice the sky looks clear and can see a lot of stars

Then something clicks in my head it looks weird almost fake idk how to describe it.

Now every time I see the night sky it seems not normal.
Anyways story time

>Drive though small village on Buttrick nowhere
>Late about 2am
>Pass some old graveyard
>See 5/6 figures walking up from a crypt with lanterns/torchs
>Slowdown
>Get a bit of a closer look ..oh fuck they are dressed in some sort of monk cloth ???
>See me and start running towards me
>Drive away fast
>>
Does anyone have any movie recommendations for things like this? Where it starts out with someone noticing some off, wrong, or somehow askew about an aspect of their life?
>>
Not mine, luckily, but probably a true incident nonetheless. I've no reason to doubt its source.

Once upon a time some travelers had gotten lost somewhere in a Godforsaken desert. They stopped over at what appeared to be either a truck depot, and/or a petrol station. There seemed to be nothing in any direction as far as could be seen.

They went on into one of the buildings to ask for navigational guidance. Before that though, they had noticed there were an absurd amount of trucks mostly, and also cars of all types. None of which appeared to have anybody occupying them, all derelict, apparently. They neither saw, nor heard anybody within the vicinity outside.

The people inside the building weren't overtly abnormal, but not especially hospitable either. There are some specific details about them as well as the outside/inside of the building that I can't currently clearly recall, and I don't wish to do this story a disservice by underplaying, or more likely consciously, or subconsciously hyperbolising it unduly. Needless to say, they didn't stay, and sensing that something was strange, and possibly unsafe, they bolted out of there as though the devil were chasing them. They genuinely tried finding out what, and where that had happened, and were unsuccessful in this endeavour.
>>
>saturday night, stayed in to play video
>decide to go to 7-11 for snacks
>dude inside had a burned/blacked face without a shirt drinking three slurpees at the same time carrying them by the arms
>leave
>outside a guy is talking to an invisible person
>notices me
>stares back
>nope.jpg

my town is weird.
>>
>>18329097
I have a theory actually.

I think that the Mandela effect happened when we switched off a doomsday timeline. And with how I felt after the election it made me feel as if that may have been the decision that switched stein to stain.

That or Kek was reveling in our energy.

But many /pol/ browsers knew that something was awry and we still can't place it.
>>
>2 am
>driving home from a friends place after a party
>go to a 24 hour gas station to top off my gas tank
>one other car there
>Start fueling up
>4 teenagers hop out of the other car and surround me
>figure im about to get robbed
>Im 6'5'' and a fat fuck. Ive been in a few fights.
>one of them asks me for a pack of cigs
>on any other day of the week, i would have told them to piss off and go about by business.
>I dont know if i got scared or what, especially considering two were right behind me
>Decide to be nice as possible. Apologize for not having any cigs and tell them i wish i had some for myself.
>Their leader smiles, and we shoot the shit for a bit.
>His cronies are still breathing down my neck.
>After a few tense seconds, two other guys run out of the station
>their screaming "Start the fucking car"
>They all pile into the car and peel out
>clerk runs out after they leave.
>they just robbed the store.

Im glad i was nice that day. Probably saved me from an ass kicking/stabbing.
>>
Not mine shared by friend today,

>At Christian Camp in woods
>Alone kinda late at night
>Feeling like something is calling to him wants him to go out to the woods
>He goes out beyond the tents and feels weird.
>He slowly realizes he's not looking from his own perspective anymore
>He is looking at himself dead in the eye but as if he was standing in the trees
>He watches himself slowly walk towards his new point of view towards the trees
>Says when he was watching himself move he didnt look 'normal'
>Something clicks and hes back in his perspective and NOPES back to camp
>Lays down and it happens again.
>He's looking at himself from outside

He didnt really recall the rest but he fell asleep and I guess everything is alright
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.