[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tarot readings.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: 1479054689315-1911484442.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
1479054689315-1911484442.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
Sup /x/

Oldfag here. I have one hour to kill, so ill give you fags a reading if you leave your name, age, zodiac sign, and question. 3 cards. First come, first serve.

Im on my mobile so expect short answers and typos.

Gl hf.
>>
Jake
Youngfag
Taurus
Will I get the medication I need?
>>
Raf
late 20's
pisces

whats going to happen in the next few months?
>>
Six of swords - knight of cups reversed - the moon reversed - seven of pentacles reversed.

You better abandon the idea of medication. If you get the nedication, i feel it would destabilize you more than help you, andit will leave you confused as fuck. There has to be another way to go about this.

Hope it helps, jake.
>>
Frederick
Youngin
Aquarious
Will i be doing what i want to?
>>
>>18327124
Cory
Gemini
What should I do next?
>>
Jeremy
Cap
Reading for the rest of the calendar year
>>
>>18327169
Eight of cups rx - five of swords - nine of pentacles rx - six of cups rx.

I do notknownif you will be doing what you want, but i cant see that whatever it is, you are blocking it by refusing to leave something in your past behind. Trying to cling onto an old relationship or an idea you had of yoursrlf is fucking you up, although you are doing it cause you want to be proven right, or are too proud to admit defeat. Let it go, and see for yourself the chances opening up.

Hope this helps fredrick.
>>
>>18327171

Knight of pentacles - wheel of fortune - nine of pentacles - nine of wands.

Keep working on your project, and have faith that in the long term your effor will change the odds in your favour.learn to be by yourself, and do not give uo, even if you get tired as fuck. Your effort will be rewarded.
Hope this helps cory.
>>
>>18327174

The lovers - six of wands - nine of pentacles.

Until january first, there is a hugr chance you'll meet a grest lover if youre single, ot youll reignite the spark in your relationship, if in a couple. This relationship will strengthen your sense of power and independence, and it will help you go. Just be careful with cheating, or going for the easy way. Stay steady on your target, and dont waste any chances.

Hope this helps jeremy
>>
Phoebe
smolfag
cancer
will i ever get a stable relationship?
>>
Joseph
Aries
>>
Joseph
Aries

Will the person I love eventually love me back?
>>
Ali
Cancer
Will I live in stable, peaceful and tranquil conditions?
>>
>>18327162

Queen of swords - nine of cups - nine of swords rx/ the tower rx.
On thismonth of november, you have to keep a firm grip on your life, and do not compromise. You have to be strong.

On december, you'll get a few things you want, and you'll be able to relax and enjoy the benefits you have reapt.

On january first, there is going to be a change. Do not fight against it, although it feels painful. The more you resist change, the more its going to fuck you up. Just go with it.

Hope this helps raf.
>>
Take it to /div/, you're not a special snowflake.
>>
No more readings for you. I would appreciate feedback onthe readings i did, dont be ungrateful pricks guys. Kthxbai :) take care.
>>
>>18327163
Thank you! An yes, Ive been worried it wouldn't help and I'd just be fucked up
>>
Barbara
Sagittarius
What's going to happen until the end of 2016?
>>
>>18327124
Richard
Taurus
Will I be homeless?
>>
Zachary
Capricorn
Will I find inner peace soon and stop being so bitter?
>>
>>18327211
thanks for the reading
>>
>>18327197
Thanks man. Might be partially confirmation bias, but this aligns pretty closely with situations that have been in the works for a while now. Appreciate it
>>
>>18327124
Matt
libra

will i get the one thing i want at the moment?
>>
Awwww im too late :(
>>
>>18327124
S
Capricorn
Will I be able to change my mindset about my friend G? Thank you
>>
Rodrigo
Cap

Does she love me ? Is she the one ? Or there is someone else not gf btw just friends
>>
Brandon
Scorpio
What's my next move?
>>
>>18327124 (OP)
Abraham
Gemini
When I'm going to die?
>>
Kendall
Leo
Is this the right course of action, or are there more peaceful options?
>>
>>18327124
Will
Scorpio
Will it get better with her? She's a Leo btw.
>>
Kurt
Cancer
Is she the One for me (1985 March)
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
Jared
Leo
The key to my next level of success

Thankyou
>>
File: IMG_1615.jpg (31KB, 500x389px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1615.jpg
31KB, 500x389px
>>18327124

Will I live to see immortality in my lifetime. Aka singularity. Where we will become ageless forever living robots?

Robert
Libra
>>
>>18327124
I thought all x oldfags ascended to a higher plane
>>
Nathan
Young
Scorpio
Will I enjoy my life?
>>
Collin
capricorn
how dead am i
>>
Seth
Virgo/Libra
Are my predictions true?
>>
Manlio
Virgo
What is going to happen to me in four months?
>>
>>18329283
are you right now?
>>
>>18327124
Pavitra Singh
Sagittarius
Finance?
>>
File: DSC.jpg (114KB, 461x307px) Image search: [Google]
DSC.jpg
114KB, 461x307px
>>18327124
drew these today from my bicycle deck
what do they mean?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.