[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

possible ufo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.jpg (63KB, 576x960px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
63KB, 576x960px
What do you guys think of this, my friends think they may have seen a UFO last night. Here's the picture
>>
File: Untitled2.jpg (66KB, 576x960px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.jpg
66KB, 576x960px
>>
File: Untitled3.jpg (64KB, 576x960px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled3.jpg
64KB, 576x960px
and this is what kinda looks like a face, but it could be a glare
>>
>>18325588
if it's flying and you don't know what it is, it's a UFO.
>>
>>18325609
u mad?

also it's impossible to see what we're looking at in those pictures. sorry dude, not sure what you're expecting.

perhaps you could give us some detail as to what you and your friends saw.
>>
Lanterns man. Like eastern style. Floating, hovering lanterns. The face, however is Lucifer himself. Godspeed anon, godspeed
>>
>>18325620
just trying to get something posted besides shitty RPers, tulpas, succubus's ect
>>
>>18325627
yea the face is the main thing that feels off about the picture they showed me, i dont know what to think of it
>>
>>18325629
so tell us what happened. did your friends see something moving in the air and take pictures of it? did you take pictures of something else and afterwards notice something that you think might be a ufo?
>>
>>18325634
they said it was changing from orange and red to that white, moving together and a few started seperating. they said they lost sight of em after awhile, most likely was just some lanterns. but that picture of the face is weird. I cant really dismiss that, it doesnt look human but looks like a straight up face if you zoom in
>>
>>18325639
what are the red lights above the face?
>>
>>18325639
i have no idea, they didnt say what that was supposed to be. maybe a reflection of something in the car
>>
>>18325648
was supposed to be responding to
>>18325644
>>
well, doesn't really add up to much unfortunately.
>>
If it's a non-spherical ufo then it's ours, so don't worry.

They're probably just testing a new design.
>>
Where was this OP?
>>
>>18325629
Good on ya OP. This can go from a containment board for the severely mentally ill to a containment board for the only slightly mentally ill, im glad to be a part if this.

>>18325631
LUCIFER. The dark lord himself. Either that or a reflection. Maybe the UFOs are just a reflection? The red shit on the upper left look like a reflection for sure
>>
Bamp
>>
>>18325588
OH NO IS THE TR3B. QUICK, PREPARE SOME BURGERS, THE OCCUPANTS MAY ALSO BE GOING TO SHART IN OUR LOCAL WALMART.
>>
>>18325813
Yeah, where is this? These things are showing up every where lately
>>
>>18325644
It looks like the back side of a red light with a street sign next to it.
>>
No more interest in this? why didnt your friends tak vidya OP? Dafuq?
>>
Possible fucking detected
>>
uiyuyiuy
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.