[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any way that one could use witchcraft, black magic,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1472943747742.jpg (6KB, 333x400px) Image search: [Google]
1472943747742.jpg
6KB, 333x400px
Is there any way that one could use witchcraft, black magic, or anything related to the occult to improve their musical capabilities? If so, how?

Totally fine with the setbacks and sacrifices associated with said improvement.
>>
I highly doubt it...just practice and take drugs, like all great musicians do
>>
>>18325343
>>18325343
I feel that both those things could be a big help, but I've just always wondered if what I spoke about would be possible. Maybe some sort of ritual to assist in creativity.
>>
>>18325338

We derive our creativity through experiences, knowledge and stemming curiosity of discovery. If you practice any ritual, it would have an effect on your creative level through relation. Either through a placebo, meditative, or "in the zone" kind of way. That is the true magic of things, which people don't truly understand. That is the feeling, the energy you can derive from anything you have interest in, find a mind altering way within.

So yeah, depending on what happens and how it makes you feel, practicing any form of ritual will give you musical powers. If the stars align and you see something within what others may call nothing.
>>
>>18325338

You could look into angels related to arts and creativity. I'd say try angels before you try witchcraft or black magic. Angels are willing to help but you must ask them. You can find info on angels in Davidson's Dictionary of Angels. Free to download.
>>
>>18325338
You don't summon them, but they might choose you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7rxl5KsPjs
>>
>>18325338

>Totally fine with the setbacks and sacrifices

Never sacrifice.

Also, why do you want to be good at music in the first place?
>>
>>18328758
well, I'm already good at it. I want to be the best, though. It's all I've ever been good at, it's the only thing I can confidently say I'm good at. I feel like it's why I'm here. etc etc.

I feel like the powers beyond the observable world would be an outstanding amplifier for my talent.
>>
File: 432-440-759x500.png (437KB, 759x500px) Image search: [Google]
432-440-759x500.png
437KB, 759x500px
Tune your guitar/bass/whatever to 432Hz instead of 440Hz if possible.

It sounds so much better and feels good. I have much larger vocal scale when I match my vocal vibration to 432Hz. It feels like my voice is coming from chest instead of throat with 440Hz.

432hz is the natural vibration. Different frequencies create different shapes of matter. Humans are mostly water so when you do different frequencies with your voice all water in your cells also change shape. Drinking water actually feels different when I touch the glass with vibrating tuning fork or touch glass with my teeth while making sacred frequencies.

Solfeggio scale is another great thing. I have tuning forks for both 432Hz and solfeggio scale. I can get into super meditative states when I make same frequency with my voice. I've also listened tibetan singing bowls and matched my voice to them. Nowdays I can easily match my voice to different vibrations. I'm a musician so it's pretty useful skill. Once you learn one frequency, it becomes easy to learn others.

Try 432Hz yourself and get suprised like me. I use it with my bandmates and people have commented how good our music feels.
>>
>>18325378

Shadows
>>
If I want to boost my creativity, I just severely limit my sleep.
>>
>>18325354
>sort
Damn man was it amazing, i mean relly you have the interesting post in 4chan
>>
>>18325338
Seat your ass down and pratice like the rest of us.
That's enough sacrifice.
>>
>>18325338
Try this weird thing called practicing. I've heard that it makes perfect.
>>
>>18325343
>take drugs
drugs don't help with ability.

just practice for 10000hrs at whatever you're doing
>>
>>18330620
>That's enough sacrifice.
That is the sacrifice
>>
File: crossroads_feature.jpg (140KB, 1588x649px) Image search: [Google]
crossroads_feature.jpg
140KB, 1588x649px
>>18325338
How have you not heard about the crossroads by now, anon?
>>
>>18329357

Hey man if you want to be a machine... >>>/r9k/
>>
>>18333092
Robert Johnson
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.