[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Occult

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 11

File: image.jpg (95KB, 626x611px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 626x611px
Willing to teach, discuse, help with anything having to do with the mind of man and God, if I don't know I have more then enuff ways to find out, teaching both white and black magic, some topics I won't talk about due to the harmful nature.
>>
>>18324405
what's too harmful to talk about just curious
>>
Some dark magic, I don't agree with killing people or animals or even harming them
>>
>>18324405
How about you explain the origin and meaning of the symbol you posted. I know, but just testing the waters.
>>
It's originally from the grimgar of solomon, the way it's arrange has changed but this is my favorite, it comes from the Middle Ages in Italy used to protect ones self from spells and demons that come agent the user
>>
Or do you mean the symbolism on the seal?
>>
>>18324462
>>18324483
Well I guess you explained the source of some main aspects(?), but that specific incarnation of the symbol was Eliphas' pentacle from his 1850 volumes of transcendental magick. He created it to incorporate various mythological and mystical symbols, thus the hebrew/pagan/sikh imagery.

It shouldn't be used to ward against any magical entities in this case as far as I know, it's more of a symbol of western esotericism as it stood from the perspective of the 1800s, solomonic ties aside.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 188x191px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 188x191px
He used it he did not creat it, it shows up in Italy in 1400, was used in Solomon seals, it was one of the most popular at the time, the sword is Michale flaming sword, the cup is Gabriel, staff is Raphael, pentacle is urial, the void is shin god, I know a lot about this seal and use it every day this is userly the first thing I give to people when thy start learning magic, tetragramoton mean IHVH the fist name of god used in the LBRP
>>
>>18324534
Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't the majority of solomonic seals/sigils lost through time and extrapolated by the italian archivers of these texts?

It's why I was hesitant to posit that this was original. Tetragrammaton being hebrew, and paired with the pentacle gives some credence to origins in israel I suppose, but I'm not that learned on what was original and what isn't.
>>
No your right, thy mixed hebrew, Hindu, and I think Druidic magic it's not pure but the closest thy got, your right tho when it comes to the books of Solomonic magic thy are fickle sins no one knows the true author
>>
What type of magic do you practice? If you don't mind me asking
>>
>>18324405
I've been getting an odd feeling about the occult.
I've become interested in it only because some part of me feels like I have to or it is necessary in this life to read up on this stuff.
However, the only reason I would ever get deep into the occult is to assuage my loneliness.

What are your thoughts on this?
>>
I need any information you have on demons that take the form of an Owl. Specifically, Aamon and Stolas
>>
Occult just means hidden, now some are bad and some are good, I know oto and golden dawn members very most members are nice loving but dabble in some black magic while other members are full black mages, but that's every groop the good and the bad, to tell the truth when I got started in this I was alone in a state by my self across the country, it help a lot. I started this because I know there must be people going down this path and it sucks doing it alone.
>>
Aamon is a Marquis of Hell who governs forty infernal legions a demon and the Grand Marquis of Hell and the seventh spirit of the Goetia. Can tell the future and past. He's a wolf with a snake tail,

Stolas is a high prince of hell commanding 26 legions. He appears as an owl or as a man who teaches astronomy, the properties of plants, and the worth of precious stones.

If you are fucking with them you need to read all of Solomon's books. Be very carful when messing with the Goetia, smoke demons just by sell can kill you.
>>
>>18324816
>>18324844
Just a tip:
It would help if you added the number of the post you are replying to. That way, it would be easier to tell who you are responding to.

I appreciate the response though, if it was me you were responding to.
>>
No.18324894
Thank you I'm new to this
>>
>>18324405
I have a question for you, but it relates more to the imagery of the tarot & its roots (namely the Marseille tarot's imagery).

I'm aware of several legends & myths behind such images as the skeleton of Death, the Hermit, the Hierophant/Pope, the High Priestess/Popess & the Tower. I'm curious about 5 cards, though; the Magician/Juggler, the Star, Moon, Sun & Wheel of Fortune.

I'm especially wondering if the Star card can be compared to the story of Melussina the alchemical mermaid.
>>
>>18324976
Originally used to code alchemical formulas, latter turned into a game to mask there secrets, I'll explain those cards but not how thy are used in divination, also I'd recommend the rider Waite deck because the rider deck in my opinion uses the symbols more appropriately, this is going to be a long post, also I once posted this all on tumbler magusofakasha just FYI.
>>
>>18325027
I'm eagerly waiting for the post, Lumen. I do tarot for divination, but I feel that one shouldn't just interpret pictures without fully realising their roots in religious folklore, legends, alchemical symbology & the such. Especially alchemical symbology; there aren't enough tarot readers that actually embrace the idea of alchemy & its metaphors being related to spiritual growth, in spite of just spewing out how tarot aids in spiritual growth like it's their mantra.
>>
>>18324563
>no one knows the true author
Very true, very true.
>>
>>18324976
Part 1 magician-
Here we see Thoth, he who is crowned with Infinite Knowledge Of The ALL. the Red Robes of Priesthood (the same robes that the catholic monks wear), his undergarment is white like the purity of his soul and his belt is blue showing the creative essence, the white band around his head showing even his thoughts are pure. on the table before him is his tools of the trades. Challes showing he has control over his emotional body and the element of water (small gauntlet for beginners). Sword showing he has control over his mental body and the element of air (small dagger for beginners). Staff showing he has control over his Spiritual (creative) body and the element of Fire (wand for beginners). Pentacle (on a Paten of metal) showing control over his physical body and the element of Earth (pendent for beginners). we see symbols on the table making it a safe place to do his work where no entities can interfere without his permission. now we look at the hands and we see his right hand up towards God and his left hand towards the Earth. in Atlantean lure the right hand was the hand of god and was the hand you used to speak with angels and the left hand was the hand of the fallen and was used to speak to Demons- LowerEntityt-Bings. above him you see Roses, thy represent the soul and sins its above him that means the soul is the highest form of all in kabbalah this would be the world of Atziluth meaning “the World of Emanation” and is the highest of the four worlds this is the world of pure deity or God the ALL.
>>
>>18324405
Part 2 magician-
. Next down in his hand is a wand of creation showing the second world, Briyah witch mean coincidently means “the World of Creation” this is where Archangels would be. next is the table and the tools this would be the third world called Yetzirah meaning “World of Formation” this is where the angels would be. On the last and fourth world would be Assiah or “the World of Action” this is where Man lives shown by the 3 different flowers Red the soul, White death and Blue showing the Creation of Life and Death (Reincarnation). next we look at the Three sides or the three pillars of this card, on the left we see male Boaz meaning strength or boldness shown by the wand. from the number One down to the middle Rose in the middle pillar, the pillar path of wisdom solomon’s path and the true way to activate your kundalini. on the right is representing female jachin which means Yah establishes (yah meaning God the All). now we look at the Sephiroth, his hand with the wand is at binah meaning “Understanding” (corresponding to the left eye) one must have understanding to prised in life. his left hand is on the right pillar at the sphere of Netzach meaning “victory” this sphere would be at your third chakra your solar plexus and his hand is pointed down meaning the ego of victory must be overcome. the rose is at the sphere of malkuth meaning “kingdom” this would be earth where the soul can make true actions. the the crown would be Da’at meaning "Knowledge“ one needs the knowledge of ALL before seeing God of All. the “One” Symbol would be "crown” your Star Chakra where you connect to the All. The background is yellow witch is the color of the soul. This card is truly about your soul and the aspect on how to master it. when The Magician shows up in a reading it means an important beginning, time of action, creative initiative, new opportunities. a great reserve of power and energy is available.
>>
>>18325061
>>18325067
Thanks for the explanation of the Magician card, though I can tell that still follows the Rider-Waite imagery. Still learned a lot, but it wasn't quite what I was expecting to know in terms of the root of the card's image from the Marseille's context.

I mean like the High Priestess in the Marseille deck being based on the story of Pope Joan, or the Hierophant based on Pope Sylvester II, or the Hermit based on the Wandering Jew.
>>
Lumen can you answer a few of my questions about the spiritual world as someone who knows little to nothing about it? I consider myself a good person. I don't like violence and I don't treat people unkindly. Everyone who knows me respect me to some degree as a "smart" person, and I guess I am. But I see smarter people getting less respect every day, and I think I feed on this respect to much, and I get jealous when I know someone is smarter than me.

This might sound like a bad thing to pursue, but I want to use white magic and power meditation to enhance my mind and make it easier to learn.

Because while I am naturally smart, I am not especially inclined to better myself through the manual way, and I think it is because I have either an attention deficit. I have these goals, but when I attempt them I ultimately lose interest.

So, my question is this: can I make it easier on myself to learn? and how would I go about doing this?
>>
>>18324976
The stars-
Here we see the waters of creation from the heavens (blue background) the star Venus the bright and morning star illuminating the land. The mountain represents the dead left brain of thought, the analytical part of the brain where the ego resides, the the tree represents life of the right brain or the subconscious. The Crain sitting on the tree represents the bird/dog brain or the predictable cortex (Thoth) this is where creation of pure thought comes from or the death of the senses and birth of ra.The female represents Aquarius or human but humans at the hight before the flood. She is spilling two pitches of water, one is flowing with more verbosity them the other, the one that is with the stronger flow is entering a vast pool of water and the other is not being used to it’s full penitential, giving the ground life but being under used. Thy represent the sexual seed which if only releases at certain times (which is when ever the moon is not around your sun sign, if kept and used thruw kundilini yoga when the moon is in your sun sign) can alow the seed to Brest and light up your third eye, one is life and one is death. The stars represent that this proses is divine and holy.
>>
>>18325856
See >>18325139

THough it's very enlightening to see it as interpretted through initiated knowledge.
>>
>>18325447
Give me a sec to finish the question before and I'll talk about yours. And yours will be long because I have to get the book out for a quote.
>>
>>18325869
It's no problem. I can wait.
>>
>>18324405
Is it true that the presence of a sacrificial animal can shield a caster from the backlash of a spell? Can a live fish be used as a substitute?
>>
>>18325897
>Keeping a gold fish in a bowl as a shield from LARPing in your basement
Sounds might retarded
>>
>>18325900
retarded as it might sound, I nearly crippled an arm after a bad, experimental casting. still feeling the pain after several months, and I can't confidently try again without something else to catch the possible backlash, hence my question to OP.
>>
Who is better god or satan?Lost Paradise tipe of satan and god who i liked to believe are how they trully are
>>
>>18325913
>I bashed my arm against a closet door in my room
>Blame it on magic
Again, sounds mighty retarded.
>>
>>18325915
by definition god is the creator and satan means adversary, soooo

>>18325913
what kind of magic were you doing?
>>
>>18324405
Due to some certain life experiences that really opened my eyes I have started looking into occult. The thing that has stood out to me so far as something I would be like to learn is using a pendulum. If you could share any information of sources I could learn from myself I would greatly appreciate it.
>>
>>18325915
Go back to >>18325875
>>
>>18325923
jajajajaj ok bro just want see if there was a diferent point of view
>>
>>18324976
The moon-Here we see the blue creative background, the three paths reprinted by the two pliers there dog and the middle represented by the middle path with the feminine and Phoenix like lobsters (true fact lobsters are immortal unless environmental Chang because thy can’t adapt or being killed by out side forces, there cells keep reproducing at a constant rate thrue the hole life, unlike humans who’s latter thruw life stop reproducing as fast) the middle path is the path of kundalini the little flames that you see is Iod hebrew for the smallest thing, the atom. The moon covering the sun meaning the brain being fully used both the left and right at the same time, humans actually use 100% of the brain but only 2% at a time, kundalini yoga allows one to gain the talent to use more brain power.
>>
>>18325897
Defently not, and it can die more damage to caster if not done correctly
>>
>>18325919
there is this nasty person that the neighborhood really hates, and I thought I could use that hate as power source for a curse that would put out that nasty person out of commission for a few weeks. I did something that is not part of the procedure and a couple days later my arm got hit with intense pain (I did see a doctor but they can't find anything wrong). Then I realized, it must be a backlash. Pain gradually subsided over the months though, but I cant use my arm to lift more than 10 pounds weight
>>
>>18324405
Eager to learn, got personal reasons. I need a recommended list of publications, if possible.
>>
>>18325915
The Catholic Church made that up god is the all not god not bad, AHIH I AM THAT I AM, satin is an aribic word meaning controller or suppresser. Read conversations with god book one it'll give you a foundation about the universe and god, I don't agree with it 100% but it's a good book
>>
>>18325959
One of God's name is "I am that I am."

And Satan, if you could use an example from Mark Twain, technically can't do any wrong because he doesn't know what wrong is.
>>
>>18324976
The sun the lamination of self so brilliant it is said that the third eye vibrates so intensely that a visible halo would pare round the head. When in this state life becomes vibrant and alive, you begin to see life threw the eyes of a child and enter heaven. The child sits on a horse, the Atlantans rode apon the indigenous cultures, the indigenous people thought the hours and man was one and that’s where the centaur myths came from but if the tribesmen was to master one and ride it thy where thought of as a master of knowledge due to the Atlantans knowledge which is where Sagittarius in astrology is with knowledge. The spear in his hand represents the phallus and it’s lethal power, the red represents mastery of fiscal desire since the base chakra represents the sexual essence.
>>
File: night witches.jpg (214KB, 674x722px) Image search: [Google]
night witches.jpg
214KB, 674x722px
bump
>>
>>18324976
The wheel of fortune-The blue background of creation and the coulda represent the astral plane which the 72 shinning runs rule and govern guarding the path to the re of god. His 4 zodiacal kings Aquarius wind, Taurus earth, Leo fire, Scorpio water (in the original Greek and Hebrew zodiac the eagle called and I believe it’s called Aquila. Thy are reading books which indicates thy one must master the governing kings (zodiacal magic such as astrology or astro theology, the profits must be able to read the signs in heaven). The disk says IHVH or a name of god, fire, water, air, earth, the word around it is tarot. The eight sticks was a form of divination in runs. The four symbols in the sticks represents the 4 zodiacs when tilted with the corresponding zodiacs makes the outer images have more sense. the top ring of the 7-12 starting with Libra ending in Aquarius this part of the sign cares more for fiscal pleasure but can only understand emotions while not feeling so thy strive for stimulants from outside presence “the devil”. The bottom is divided by two, 1-3 and 4-6 or Aries to Gemini or Cancer to Virgo. 1-6 has potential to become great but Duse not always start great while 7-12 useably due to there high intellect start with the confidents as great but may turn sour latter in life due to not understanding emotional aspect. While 1-3 can Chang with there power and achievement if pro side after that can protect and empower, while 4-6 is the royal signs Cancer Maat the queen of astral, Leo Ra the sun god of light, Virgo Isis the magical priestess. (The birth zodiac can be overcome and dusnt set the stage for life).
>>
>>18324976
I don't know the story of Melussina the alchemical mermaid.
>>
>>18326206
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melusine

Here you go.

Also, thanks for the interpretations of the tarot cards, Lumen. I've saved the whole thread on my PC to reference for later.
>>
>>18324405
The only and ONLY thing I need help with, is my extreme bad luck.
It has brought some fucked up shit into my life, has taken much from me, and at any given time, my bad luck kicks in and screws everything.
Literally the unluckiest person I've seen in my entire life.
Please help. I don't care how it's done. I just need to get rid of this cursed luck.
>>
>>18325447
Don't be ashamed of loving something that empowers your intellect, but don't be prideful. Don't become jealous but see it as competition a chance to further your knowledge. White magic can expend your mind but I'd recommend first the emerald tablets of Thoth also natural drugs such as weed shrooms, things that aren't tampered with all natural also Terence McKenna, Allan watts and Manly p hall. Also read read read, I can't tell you who I am but you can find me and others on Facebook at magus ofakasha.
>>
>>18326216
Thank you I'll read it tomorrow :)
>>
>>18326256
No problem.
>>
>>18326248
I will check all of this out. thank you.
>>
>>18326248

I can't find your facebook page? I searched it up and all that came up was some vampire anime and Magus the metal band.
>>
>>18325973
Mark Twain was right but the word is still suppression, the angel was an archon a dark creature that also has free will the arabic people named them shaitan latter satin, comes from Saturn the planet, this plant is worshiped by the ancient Hebrews so the the Arabic community associated suppression with Saturn. The archons is satin in Christian theology and enemy or adversary in the tora, breed over view
>>
File: 1bf.png (538KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1bf.png
538KB, 1280x1280px
Corpus Hermeticum http://www.gnosis.org/library/hermet.htm#CH
Hymns of Orpheus http://www.sacred-texts.com/cla/hoo/
Chaldean Oracles http://gnosis.org/library/grs-mead/grsm_chaldean.htm
Iamblichus' Theurgia http://www.esotericarchives.com/oracle/iambl_th.htm
Eliphas Levi - Transcendental Magic,its Doctrine and Ritual, The History of Magic
https://archive.org/stream/transcendentalma00leviuoft/transcendentalma00leviuoft_djvu.txt
https://archive.org/stream/historyofmagicin00lv/historyofmagicin00lv_djvu.txt
Arthur Avalon - Kularnava Tantra, Mahanirvana Tantra
http://upload.vedpuran.net/Uploads/79944ArthurAvalonKularnavaTantraEng.pdf
http://www.sacred-texts.com/tantra/maha/index.htm
Zosimos of Panopolis - Visions of Zosimos
http://www.levity.com/alchemy/zosimos.html
>>
>>18326217
Truthfully it's just you, eather your not paying enuff atenchen in life to the point things go wrong, mabby you non stop think it and beleav it to the point you project it into your reality or your to lazy to fix your own issues and not go foreword in life, or you just have really shitty odds in life. I don't know your life so I couldn't realy tell you, all I can say is fight on life has it's ups and downs always good then bads. Do what makes you happy and fuck the $ all you need is to service and make memory's and experience not fiscal items that you can't take with you once you die, shit you don't need in a job you don't like, do what makes you happy. Just be happy
>>
>>18326282
Magus Akasha, we stop using because of well life but where back
>>
>>18324405
Do you know any "cookie cutter" (Basically something that is guaranteed to work) practices to improve/do magic and get into it?
I tried sigils but I always end up with a blank/unrealistic goals.
Summoning just seems to be too much work for something i sorta believe in.

I am lazy and my will is not really under control. Wat do to get into a magical practice?
>>
>>18326341
Thank you! Always love finding new source material
>>
>>18324405
What the fuck do you think you can teach us, when you can't even write right??
>>
>>18326366
The 2 I'd recommend is kundalini yoga or shamanism, because both use the imagination kundalini is more strucherd and train the body which is very necessary, the mind body and soul must be trained in nature to feel the fool aspect of the divinely unlocks the power of each organ and their foncshins , shamanism teaches you how to reach a state of atment to the 11 Mayan underworlds. Or the 11 brain waves past theta in mystical experience thrue the work of Jerald Clark . I also recommend getting on books on the subjects to read on your down time a few on those subjects by different authors, it helps getting a different perspectives and if one way dusnt work you can mix and Mach to fit it and make it work. Plus it dusnt hurt to learn.
>>
>>18326411
I know I am being picky, but what I want, ideally, is a practice / trick / exercise that feeds itself.
For example I read the Kybalion, I have never experienced something like that. The feeling of reading that book made me feel engaged and had me thinking about tons of different things.
Sigil magic on the other hand, for example, was more "boring" and the results have been mostly unsuccessful cause I had stupid ideas.
>>
>>18324405
do you think too much precognition makes a man soft?
>>
>>18324534
i think i like it
>>
>>18326404
? Great I'm dyslectic you do realize that almost every great person who shaped the world has had a major crutch? Einstein couldn't write for shit either but he could read and with that can bring a spark of knowledge into a bright flame.
>>
>>18326446
Some people are just not capable of thinking beyond their first impression.

Btw thank you for your time.
>>
>>18325061
>>18325067
how did you learn this and everything else what you know?

you said you were associated with the golden dawn, but was it conversational or by books?
>>
>>18326430
Is recommend the emrald tablets of thoth holotropic breathing and Terrence mckena
>>
>>18326455
Thanks. I will look into it. Terrence Mckena is one of so humble and wise.
Anyway I am off, best of luck and will to you all..
>>
File: 1476697246419.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1476697246419.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>18324405
I wouldn't even know what to ask for. Yet I feel desire for something. I'm mostly just curious, are there any proofs of this magic working? If magic is power from a higher dimension we can access why has it not been properly documented?
>>
>>18326453
I said OTO but I do knows cuple members of GD I am technically am a part of Rosicrucian and EGD but I don't participate in eather one I just have the account open for book reading, I might become apart of oto but I have issues in older peoples inflexible nature and stubbernis agents growth, iv been research and study, practicing sins I was 18 every signal day. Iv been teaching a few people for 2 years, I'm not a master I'm a student for the path is endless I'm just a little feather down the path. I'm wanting to bring others down the path and to help, I don't beleav this part of knowleg should no longer be hidden but given to the seeking no matter back grownd or history. For all to help the all.
>>
>>18324405
Can one use magics without the influence of gods and demons? What are the magics of the old world?
>>
>>18326469
For proof I'd recommend quantum physics and plasma physics, dan winter is a must he teaches the science of magic. In the 4the domination a cube is a hypercube,the 3rd domination it's a cube, 2nd domination we see a square, 1st domination we see a line. Now the line is still the super cube it's just you can only interact with the 1st domination while if you where in the 3rd domination you could interact with the 3rd 2nd and 1st domination, while you can know about the 4th just not interact with it till you become 4th dimensional or know what in the 3rd or lower dominations coriaponds with action in the 4th like a butterfly effect. And it has been very well documented just suppressed by shadow goverments thruw out the world.
>>
>>18326496
Yes anyone can do it with practice but all there body mind and soul must be perfect to do so one will not come with out the otheres
>>
>>18326496
Shamanism is the magic of the old world
>>
>>18326502
How do I accomplish this? Any good starting points. I wish to start my Journey, and I wish it to be a very long one.
>>
>>18326505
Where does one start with the path of the old world?
>>
>>18326449
Your very welcome and thank you :)
>>
>>18326461
Thank you :)
>>
>>18326508
Oh it'll be long, emerald tablet of Thoth, shamanism, Terence McKenna the hero dose
>>
>>18326515
Mayan shamanism
>>
Also every one look up brain waves that's a must when trying to learn magic, theta is where the magic is at
>>
>>18325947
That's why I don't fuck with black magic stop before you kill your self
>>
>>18325957
Give me time I'll make a list and PDFs
>>
>>18326499
could you explain the 4th dimensions in terms of the other 3?
>>
any way to unlock the creative part of your mind again? I think I've shut mine down
>>
>>18326217
Have you heard of the Law of Attraction? You could be just thinking negatively and attracting it to you.
>>
Hey bro, nice knowing you. I have two questions for you
1- Acording to your own studies, should a woman on her period stop praticing or she's actually more powerful?
2- is it possible to use extreme pain in magic? Like, using intense pain not intentionally caused by the magician for the ritual but something like a broken finger pain.
Cheers
>>
>>18326619
There are more dominions then just 4 I think there 12 higher ones but going past the 4th he's hard to talk about. It's hard for me to explain to tell the truth, it's like our persecution is very small in the 1st domention only vewing the line, while the 4th do mention you can vew the line the square the cube and the hipper cube all at the same time. I hope this is helpful
>>
>>18326656
In Tebet thy would teach there kids to focus on a rose and every petal, thy would have to flowers start as a bud and Blume in there minds eye then have the petals wilt away and die, do this practice often, imagen the smell till you smell the rose,
>>
>>18326897
While I do agree I also beleav we are cocreators and it here people can intreakt with your reality, bad or good
>>
>>18326656
LSD
>>
>>18324429
True dat.
>>
>>18326994
Let me tell you the truth that has been suppressed, women are stronger then men when it comes to raw power but men have more contral, not saying men can't become stronger or woman can't control there power it just takes time for both,

Now the period part, I wouldn't say because I truly don't know, but I would expect thy become more powerful and the reasion is because woman while being on that time of the month because more sexually active, just like animals mate while on the period woman do to, the only issue is the pain which can make there already low contral even harder to focuse. The reasion I say power comes with sex because the sexual energy is the same tipe of mana as the mana you use in magic.
>>
>>18326994
Pain is an emotion you can use but let's just say that kind of magic is with the dark side of the force.also you can become dipendednt on the pain to do any kind of magic, so every time you'll have to hurt your self to preform any kind of ritual
>>
>>18325957
http://www.horuscentre.org/library/Hermetism/The_Emerald_Tablets_Of_Thoth.pdf

http://www.golden-dawn-canada.com/pdf/Israel%20Regardie%20-%20The%20Complete%20Golden%20Dawn%20(Black%20Brick).pdf

http://www.hermetics.org/pdf/magic/Agrippa1.pdf

http://www.hermetics.org/pdf/magic/Agrippa2.pdf

http://www.hermetics.org/pdf/magic/Agrippa3.pdf

http://hermetic.com/norton/pdf/Agrippa_Fourth_Book.pdf

Read them in that order, when done ask for more and I'll do so
>>
>>18327587
>Emerald Tablets of Thoth
But that's a work of fiction by Maurice Doreal. It's not the original Emerald Tablet of Hermes that was translated by the Arabs between the 6th & 8th centuries.

Also, if you want a modest reading list, http://techemporium.vashid.us/docs/books/
>>
>>18324405
>http://www.hermetics.org/pdf/magic/Agrippa1.pdf
What do you think of A.A.? Worth trying to join?
>>
>>18327803
I thought A.'.A.'. Died & it's just OTO at this point.
>>
>>18327809
A.'.A.'. is still there, OTO is just more out in the open. The question still stands anyway
>>
>>18327776
There are actruly 3 different accepted text called the emrald tables, the true fiscal tablets are in the tempal of the moon in Mexico, I push this form of it because I used it to expand my consciousness by reading out loud, I see the secret text with in it and I know it can work to teach almost every aspect of magic, or at least a true foundation. This is the one I use and the first thin I teach people. I'm not saying it's right or wrong just my personal Favorite
>>
>>18327803
You mean Alcoholics Anonymous?
>>
>>18327803
Ohh I know what you mean, I don't have an opion iv never meet any members so I can't make a judgment
>>
>>18326217
Have you tried using a hoodoo cleansing bath? I use them from time to time when I feel it necessary and find that it works.

Gather some herbs, minerals etc. that would be associated with cleansing negative energy and bad luck breaking. Normally I would use 3 - 7 diiferent herbs/roots or minerals. Off the top of my head I can think of a combination of 1 part sage, 1 part angelica, 1 part hyssop, 1 part lemongrass and 1 part rosemary(but you can use whatever herbs you wish). Add these herbs to a 1 quart of water and boil the shit out of it until it forms a strong "tea". Strain the herbs out of the water and wash yourself 1x a day with it, ensuring to wash downwards. Dispose of the water at a crossroads(ensure not to look back once you have), on the roots of a tree or for the more modern practitioner, down the toilet ensuring that you flush and add bleach or toilet cleaner afterwards. If you feel that your house/apt is negative you can also add some of the "tea" to a floor wash/wall scrub ensuring that you wash outwards(if doing the floors) or downwards(if scrubbing the walls).
>>
>>18326994
>Acording to your own studies, should a woman on her period stop praticing or she's actually more powerful?
While not the person you were asking, I do find that when I am on my period I feel like I have more power(which is probably due to the fact that I am emotional as fuck) but at the same time I am more willing to do negative workings as opposed to when I am not(I usually leave black/negative/whatever the fuck you want to call it magic alone unless I feel it necessary).
>>
>>18327845
Alright so I'm not agents all voodoo, but I feel you must know, it is a mixture of different traditions, there aboriginal magic and ceremonial magic (like Solomonic magic) the seals thy draw closely represent demonic seals ( demon is a breed and dusnt always mean bad just a being from a different useably lower realm) cross roads are where you make contracts with devils that's why thy say don't look back, the plants can help for a lot of things just be careful not to switch to black arts because voodoo demons are no fucking joke and I cannot express that enuff!
>>
>>18327864
Your emotion are connected to your mana so it would make senc if you felt more power, but your animal instincts are at a higher level as well, so more anger and less pation. If your a female I recommend looking into Egyptian ritual magic, the LBRP and LVX, Egyption magic is made for women and less for men.
>>
>>18327951
I appreciate your concern, however I have never used/worked with a demon in all my time practicing hoodoo. The seals come from various grimoires yes, but most of the time are used as symbols/sigils for certain attributes(gaining wealth etc.), are never used with demons and instead used in combination with Psalms/Saint prayers). Anytime I have used tricks/jinxes("black arts"), I have never encountered demons etc.

>>18327961
>Egyptian ritual magic, the LBRP and LVX
I'll check it out! Thanks for the recommendation
>>
>>18328019
Then your performing something close to green craft, voodoo is like Santeria, yes good can come from it but if you work with the heaver part you are interacting with demons.
>>
>>18328096
No what I am practicing is Hoodoo not green craft. There are no demons in Hoodoo just like there are no demons in Voudou/Santeria/Palo etc.
>>
>>18328149
Well technically, spirits don't fall under any actual classification other than the fact that they're just spirits in Voodoo-based systems. Whether or not they're saints in traditional Catholicism, or saints as per each community, they're simply spirits with no intrinsic concept of "good" or "evil." They just do what they do.

In the definition of "demon" that Lumen gives, he simply means a spirit of a lower level or rank in the cosmos that's closer to all the action on Earth.
>>
>>18328257
Corect, demon is just a breed like angels different, functions and different abilitys not good or bad
>>
>>18328756
Demons are dead angels, just means divinities
>>
>>18328795
I'm sorry but that's not right, a demon comes from a dimetion lower then ours while angels are in. The 4-5 dimensions. Christian mythology is incoret in there aspect due to there bad translations of Hebrew, Greek, Latin and cuneiform. Plus thy pic and choose what books go into there text. The Catholic Church, the largest cult in the world has changed it so many times and take hole books out so we wouldn't know the truth.
>>
>>18328795
It literally means "apart from God"
>>
>>18328795
I'm talking about classification of non human spirits and or beings
>>
File: 1467317451694.jpg (746KB, 1981x1981px) Image search: [Google]
1467317451694.jpg
746KB, 1981x1981px
>>18328993
Well the 72 Geisha demons who advised Solomon over his empire were said to be 72 dead kings of 72 forlorn races of beings who ruled over the earth before man,

but at any rate, whether they were true kings or demons is no longer withstanding, as all have been redeemed by the grace of God, and today all manner of life is judged not by its sin, but its virtue

so what of thee?
>>
>>18328992
Then tell me what's the difference between a governor, a throne and a duke any magician who works with spirits should now this
>>
I don't answer rhetorical questions for ingrates

now get thee gone before I sic my demon gf on you
>>
>>18328999
I'll tell you a secret that took me long to learn, look up the 72 and 1 true name of god that can over power the 72 shinning ones,

http://www.originalfalcon.com/pdf/complete_GD_pgs_1_34.pdf

Good luck Summ, and I beleav in free will, even hitler went to heaven. Only you can judge yourself in the end. "God" loves us unconditional no matter what we do.
>>
>>18329015
I have seen Satin no demon will touch me I speak to angles, I have seen the kingdoms of heaven. Try my friend try,
>>
>>18328999
72 names of god
>>
File: scrap-of-cloth.jpg (54KB, 635x476px) Image search: [Google]
scrap-of-cloth.jpg
54KB, 635x476px
>>18329052
I have never touched satin

Funny that you should mention
>>
>>18329055
Names like Darkbeast, Pursuer, Covetous Demon, Gravelord, Lord of Cinder, Celestial Emissary, The Last Giant, Amygdala, The Lost Sinner, Nashandra, The Moonlight Butterfly, Executioner, Dragonslayer, the Old King, The Nameless Moon Presence, and others
>>
>>18329076
No, to to page 24 in volume 3 you'll see what I mean
>>
>>18329132
No? Are those not names frequently used to describe God?

The Belfry Gargoyle, The Curse-rotted Archtree, Aldrich, Seth, The Royal Rat Authority, The Vaccuous ROM, are these not names which were given to God?
>>
>>18329141
>The Curse-rotted Archtree

that's what my great grandma always called god
>>
>>18329141
Thy are from the hebrew mstisisom the same tipes of text that jesses would have used when commanding spirits he is the son of Kabbala as Buddha is the son of the veridic scripture both holy both a key of truth.

People or beings have used those names for them self and or people have given those names to those creatures.

The names I have given are names of power
>>
What do you think about the number 47?
>>
>>18325922
an earlier question that may have been missed, if you get the chance could you please respond
>>
>>18329400
Go out to the woods . Have your arms fully out side to side, be seated with eyes close (I recommend a j just so you can feel the mana within a bit more) and start to fill your body with the either around you, next get a coper pendulum (metal of conductivity) use it as a divining rod to pic up different pockets of plasma and electricity in the air, just so you know when banishing the plasma once connected spin clockwise to invoke object and counter clockwise to dismantle the fild. After that learn once connect to the how to communicate by the movement,

DO NOT DO THIS IF YOU DONT KNOW THE LBRP FOR PROTECTION!!!!
>>
>>18329352
I don't know what you mean?
>>
>>18329466
is there anywhere i can read further on this including info in
>the LBRP for protection
>>
>>18329512
Lbrp you can find in the golden dawn or just google it, and it's something I just piced up thruw out the years
>>
I may or may not had my friends spirit agree to be a house hold loa after his passing.
>>
>>18327824
Do you have a link of the "temple of the moon" version?
>>
Is there a spell to get privacy or get rid of unwanted attention? I live in a small house and I would like to have some space for myself.
>>
>>18329625
thanks for your help
>>
>>18329696
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1280803647/muzo-your-personal-zone-creator-with-noise-blockin
>>
>>18329643
To tell the truth I'm not a game of spirits being where I stay,
>>
>>18329673
No I'm still trying to find coppys from the original text but ethere way it'll be hard to translate, the text is in the most anchent cuneiform
>>
>>18329726
No prob
>>
>>18330058
Iv seen this Duse it acturly work?
>>
File: 1473703556111.jpg (345KB, 1319x738px) Image search: [Google]
1473703556111.jpg
345KB, 1319x738px
Lumen, just wanna say great thread, first off. Good info and help for all. I have some questions too though.

How does one keep to themselves better, in the respects of psychic slips into the area around them. For example, I think my aura might be activated slightly too much or too big/feelable naturally, so when I have to walk past a person I usually have to "suck in" my aura or something to that effect, sometimes this gets too frustrating if I'm in a crowded area and I usually just give up my body to Christ to help me basically not bother others by interfering too much with their aura's (which sometimes causes them to notice me and my own inner thoughts if I'm not careful (I've also been a broadcaster psychic for about 5 years now, I routinely thoughtspeak with my family and friends but I try not to do it to strangers). Giving my body/aura up to Christ has worked most of the time, but I feel like He is telling me to find a more self reliant approach, something I can use myself so I do not have to fully give in to Him (I use boons and blessings from gods, dieties and forces regularly, sometimes too often I suppose). I have some of my own egregores/patron dieties I made up that I can use for this as well, but I figure you might have some advice on how to either reduce the size of my natural, day-to-day aura so I can walk by people without "sucking in" or how to just reduce the latent power level of it so it is less noticeable.

I may or may not have another question after this one. Thanks for your help anyways.
>>
>>18331622
Ah well, thanks anyways.
>>
>>18324508
Ape pls
>>
Anyone who watched Frater Xavier's Words of Power

and is it worth the 29$? I enjoy his videos on youtube but not sure if theres anything in it.
>>
>>18331819
Thank you :) and picture your aura in the form of a diamond, when this happens you can't suck off people aura but thy can't suck yours off eather, it's helps with hidding and as for protection
>>
Could you do a tarot reading for me?
>>
>>18329076
bitch, those are the names of dark souls™ bosses, stop fucking around with my nigga lumen
>>
>>18324429
>I don't agree with killing people or animals or even harming them

I don't agree with human sacrifice or animal sacrifice but a lot of magic is oriented around quickening the karma of others which can lead them to violence and harm,

how do you feel about manipulating nature so that karma either speeds up or slows down when addressing a specific individual?
>>
>>18334082

this is helpful and is more effective for me when I imagine my aura as the color green and more fluid or watery if that makes sense to you
>>
>>18334094
I don't do readings like tarot over web but I can do an astrology reading for you just msg me of magusofakasha Akasha on Facebook
>>
How can I curse/shutdown my brain so I can die? Would be even better if someone more experience do it for me and curse me or whatever.
>>
>>18334303
You should mess with karma unless getting rid of your own, and everything that says kill an animal I can find a plant to replace it
>>
>>18334307
I'd also recommend meditating with your merkaba, it's a long meditation but it helps to control your own energy's
>>
>>18334595
Unless you know how to navigate the other realms I don't recommend this, for one think about at least userly 5 years of your own self invoked tourtcher and reincarnation will be annoyed because you'll have to deal with it while being a kid agen
>>
>>18334626
Yeah but how can I do it?
>>
>>18334626
Opie?
>>
>>18334633
I believe your asking for a self harm kind of reason, if you need someone to talk to I'm here and I'm willing to talk but I'm not going to help you harm your self
>>
>>18334690
>self harm kind of reason
I just want to kill myself, is that too much to ask? Just tell me what to do and let me be.
>>
>>18334697
Yes that's to much to ask for! Your a living being that chose in I carnet into a body! What's going on that makes you want this?
>>
>>18334772
I'm going to do it anyway. Just prefer the less painful way.
>What's going on that makes you want this?
Everything, but people the most
>>
>>18334776
Ou shouldn't let people dictate the way you feel :/ look in the emrald tablet of thoth I think it's I the key to life "I beleav" I hope you don't tho, if you need a friend I'm here
>>
>>18334885
I'm a noob. Should I read the tablet of thoth man
>>
>>18334885
I had an experience that I hope someone could shed some light on.

Greentext for ease of writing, I'm a bit taxed.

>smoke a joint
>feel a bit more in control of my actions than usual
>spurred to get into the shower
>thoroughly clean myself
>start to visualize observing my body with my eyes close
>hear a voice that chants "be good to others" or something along those lines
>also hear "up and to the right"
>visualize myself walking through the hallway, from the shower
>notice the point of view is "up and to the right"
>[ominous feeling intensifies]
>get out of shower, check computer for "up and to the right"
>first link I click has a description of how to tell if someone is lying
>"up and to the right" with regards to eye movement, imply remembered images, not fabrications
>begin to have a dialogue with what I can only describe as God
>deeply emotional, I could feel my actual inner self let go of my original belief system and forcibly shut out fear and doubt

I went through spams of emotion. I could feel myself realigning to a higher cause. I had interactions with something. I felt its power, and I was in awe. The strangest thing is, I began to interact with it. I felt a vast void of energy that was populated, not just by a singular divine being, but by many beings. I kept getting a recurring feeling of 'everything out of oneness, oneness out of everything' (or something like that). I was overwhelmed by injustice that has touched me, and lashed out at the idea of evil.

This is where it got weird.

>receive e-mail in the midst of this event
>grab phone instinctively and read it
>"The WOW factor!"

Arguably, it was a spam e-mail. However, the timing was impeccable. Wow also has an intrinsic meaning to me, so it hit on a couple notes. I spent the rest of the night literally receiving signs that I couldn't explain away as a random procession of disconnected events.

cont..
>>
>>18334988
Fuck ya, it's one of the first thing I give to people who I teach, that and sprite science
>>
>>18335001
I progressed through more research and realized that I fit the bill for most of the effects of Kundalini syndrome.

On a side note, I have been compulsively ordering books of Occult/Mystical value, teachings of buddha, the Urantia book, the Bible, and other scholarly works that have meaning for personal growth and consciousness expansion.

I don't know what to say anymore.

I also think Nibiru is coming soon, I may be insane.
>>
Should I read the Kyballion or the Emerald Tablet first?
>>
>>18324405
How do I further my magick? In the field of summoning demons and Necromancy I've been studying books like the Grand Grimoire, The Key Of Solomon, and the Lemegeton, will you help? If not, what must one learn to be able to summon a fireball to attack my enemies in emergencies?
>>
>>18335016
>>18335001
Here's a recent chart, just in case anyone out there can see something in here that would help shed light on this.

I'm really at a loss, I can only describe myself as being logical and pragmatic. I'm not a religious person, I wasn't raised in a religious house. It was less about abstract human ideas of religion, and more about love, truth, acceptance, and eternity.

I'm looking for guidance. That's really all it comes down to.
>>
File: ss+(2016-11-15+at+01.33.35).png (152KB, 996x988px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-11-15+at+01.33.35).png
152KB, 996x988px
>>18335046
>>
>>18335016
My issue with nibrew is in anchent text Jupiter takes the place so I'm not sure on it,

WEED IS A SACRED TEACHING PLANT, it'll teach you the secrets that your looking for just don't depend on it, I recommend emrald tablets of thoth and the secret teachings of all ages by manly p hall
>>
>>18335021
The emrald tablets, the kybalian in my oppion is confusing as fuck the for beginnings, but still read both
>>
>>18335087
I've already ordered two books on Thoth, his teachings (the tablets) and the accounts of his life.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1905297475/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0966531205/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

On a side note, I'm Ashkenazi Jewish. I've spent a bit of time doing some numerology/gematria comparisons of my full name in both Hebrew Gematria, and English.

Nibiru, in many different names (The beast from the sea/the dragon/satan and his angels of death), including, specifically, "Comet Nibiru" in Hebrew Gematria.

I have been convinced it's coming, even before this event that I just described. Just through comparisons of Kali Yuga, The End Times, and other mythmaking epoch stories.
>>
>>18335033
Somoning has nothing to do with piroconehses, I'd recommend trying to build your physic abilities like pyrokinesses, and kundalini work with third eye and heart
>>
>>18335033
Anything by Jake Stratton Kent for necromancy and goetia.
>>
>>18335103
look up the lost text of enki, it'll help shine some light on that planet,
>>
I dont belive i the occult but i want to. Could you prove to me it exists using magic?
>>
File: 1479221138369.jpg (92KB, 585x560px) Image search: [Google]
1479221138369.jpg
92KB, 585x560px
>>18335258
Donald Trump is leader of the free world.
>>
>>18335271
Defently not, all government is corrupt
>>
>>18335271
(((Free)))
>>
>>18335313
You type like an autistic 12 year old, hush now.

>>18335318
((leader))
>>
>>18335258
The occult is real what you mean is you don't believe magic, I'm not here so much to prove it, because in the end you'll think what you want, quantum physics can prove it tho
>>
>>18335332
Agen do not mock someone's intelligence by there dalts, hush now Hun
>>
>>18335627
Flats
>>
File: 1479151080744.jpg (129KB, 678x623px) Image search: [Google]
1479151080744.jpg
129KB, 678x623px
>>18335638
>>18335627
That didn't do anything at all.
>>
>>18335655
Great
>>
There are telepath woh terrorise people for training to control human. Are vou hearing ghosts demon, devil or maybe they are telling you that they are God. Maybe some people think they were becoming irradiatet from Mindcontrol weapons or rays from satelite. I think all people who can hear and /or fell that are influenced by telepath with telekinetic forces. The telepath are able to control people by show them that they can kill you and you can do nothing because no one belief you. This will be tested at human like me to control person in politics an d economy maybe military too. For the most people is reality all what we can notice with our sense. Also for most people and for medisin is'nt real if you hear and feel a telepath who is terrorise you, because they cant notice. And this dogma is so big that if they will notice that selfness they think that they are ill. So all doctors say you are ill.
>>
People of the Anonymous network and all other.
You know that many events are inhuman in the world.
you have to fight the bad only know the cause.
There are people who use the ruthless megalomania and obsession with power as telepathy power monopoly.
But you make your own picture. All are talking about mind control and Gangstalking terrorized telepathically. Many also do not dare to raise the word because they are afraid and they know would only be portrayed as sick. But these sacrifices are their exercise objects. Check key people are strategically important for them who do not dare to admit this because they are controlled by fear.
Please help this spread to me. Because as an individual can not change anything. But if only once conceives a certain mass of people that I tell the truth, an approach will only be searched.
I think there are telepaths the already eternally leads people to each other in the war to distract from them.
Thread posts: 192
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.