[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello! Im anonymus member of UFO Sweden. Ask me anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: gruppbild08.jpg (179KB, 430x287px) Image search: [Google]
gruppbild08.jpg
179KB, 430x287px
Hello! Im anonymus member of UFO Sweden. Ask me anything
>>
I thought the Swedish were supposed to be good looking.
>>
>>18323891
Thats just mean, we are just normal people and we come in every size and shape
>>
>>18323879
Ghost rockets. What do you think of them? Finns, Greeks and Americans found them to be hardly explainable, due to lack of confirmed Soviet tests and traces after a crash.
>>
>>18323915
First of all i think the are pretty cool. Yes they are hard to prov, just like all other UFO sightings but we are currently for the first time ever exploring the bottom of the lake that the Rocket supposedly crashed in.
>>
>>18323879

Which one of the people in that pic are you?
>>
>>18323955
I wold like to stay anonymus, im sorry. But please ask about UFO and other paranormal stuff, i will not answering any personal questions
>>
>>18323879

What's the most compelling ufo case to come out of sweden.
>>
>>18323879
are there any black people in sweden?
>>
How often do you meet and are you operating in southern sweden? I am from Finland and det intressant mej
>>
>>18323879
>Ask me anything

Not reddit or your personal chat room. Either start a thread with useful information or discussion, or go away.
>>
>>18323879
how do you feel about the 2 million muslim population
>>
>>18323879
Do you get good wi-fi reception from your cuckshed?
>>
>>18324107
>>18324149
>>18324008
>t. 60 percent
>>
have you ever met zetas
>>
>>18323879
Can you tell anything more about Hessdalen lights, that what can be found on the internet.

What are the latest observations. Have they advanced their research?
>>
>>18323966
3rd row. 2nd from the right.

We can smell our own, anon.
>>
>>18323879
Do you want to know the truth about ufo's?
>>
>>18323893
Disregard him, hes just an angsty teenager.
Or hes just about to become one.

Do you have any interesting pictures or videos?
>>
>>18325996
Fat ugly autist detected
>>
>>18323891
Yeah but most of us aren't chasing ufo's
>>
How long does it take to send a message from sweden to internet? ;)
>>
>>18333388
Depends on how good you are at catching a reindeer.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.