[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Near death out of body experiences thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1504.jpg (84KB, 601x389px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1504.jpg
84KB, 601x389px
http://infidels.org/library/modern/keith_augustine/HNDEs.html

Have you heard of Maria's story? While being close to death at a hospital she said her body floated up and she saw a shoe. It on the roof where she said it was. They found the shoe she described to the very details.
>>
>>18323280
Have you heard the story of Sam Parnia? He hung a sing on the cieling of a hospital room so that it could only be seen from above.
Four patients had near death experiences in that room and all of the had very clear and sharp memories of leaving their bodies, and floating. Nobody however could identify the sign.
>>
>>18323325

The signs were put in a retarded place. I'm serious maybe they floated too high up or not in that direction of the signs. Maybe they zoomed up fast and dropped fast
>>
>>18323338
Come on, stop fooling yourself.
>>
>>18323348

It's hard to tell what happens to a robot when they die. How is it that I can turn my iPhone off and then charge it and it remembers my shit after a year of being off?
>>
It just works man unless you're told to look for something some people might not even see a stack of 100 dollar bills on the floor when they wake up in the morning. That's how caught up people are in their own experience. My argument is sufficient.
>>
>>18323365
Which argument? There's none. Sam Parina's experiment may not be valid, especially since it only included four people, but it was only the most direct approach.
There have been enough experiments to recreate the exact experiences one has in those so-called near death events. They were somewhat successful. You can create an out-of-body experience by simple camera tricks, not to mention certain drugs.
The most interesting thing however is, that some people seemed to be actually awake in the moment their heart stopped and while being reanimated. That would explain a lot. They could hear and feel what was happening to them and their dying brain was trying to fill the gaps.

Tell me, what is one single dodgy story about a shoe against that kind of evidence?
>>
>>18323280
look up astral projection.
>>
>>18323397

The argument that we are machines and machines cannot die the go to the cloud. Everything is backed up in the cloud. Why can't your souls then also be backed up into a cloud?
>>
>>18323530
to further this our bodies are made of h2o a cloud is made of h2o studies found water can carry memory therefore you are correct
>>
well this one time I was on a bus, then weirdly I kind of felt like I was no longer in my own body, like I was watching the view of my eyes from a tv screen. Its hard to explain. Anyway I had a real weird feeling. Moments later the bus had to slam its breaks on because we almost hit a car. Not really near death but kind of out of body.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.