[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do yall think of Baba Vanga?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 29175314488796.jpg (60KB, 400x524px) Image search: [Google]
29175314488796.jpg
60KB, 400x524px
What do yall think of Baba Vanga?
>>
>>18323238
A hack and a fraud, stop bringing her up. saged.
>>
hut of brown

now sit down
>>
>>18323241
how is she a fraud?
>>
>>18323267
because the "predictions" that have supposedly come true are so vague, there are countless events that could be attributed to them, and the majority of her "predictions" are bullshit nonsense that never happened.

I'd like to see someone try to explain how or why anyone would think she's legit.
>>
>>18323267
making predictions that completely failed.
>>
>>18323238
I think she is cited whenever Russians supposedly know what the evil rest of the world is going to do.
>>
>>18323238
Glad she's dead. Not credible at all
>>
Wikied her last time this stupid thread came up, nothing extraordinary.
>>
>>18323238
Just a KGB associate setting background for Kremlin's long term plans.

She didn't predict anything that wasn't evident by any politics analyst. Just presented in a way that Kremlin would like the world see those things, to supplement it's agenda.

Also, if you look at most cited predictions, the precise ones are only post fact, leaving out the things that she predict wrong. And there is much smaller number of cited future predictions as well as their detail and timescale is much more diluted.
>>
>>18323238
this is like the georgia guide stones and other things. many people want easy answers they dont want to have to think about the how and why to understand what will probably happen

robots fighting muslims... the world ends because humanity surpasses its limits ?...

she got some stuff right early but she seems to have lost touch with reality in her old age
>>
>>18323238
What do you think of Elisa Lam and the Black Knight Satellite?
>>
SAY THE WORD

AND I'LL COME RUNNING
>>
>>18323238
Is there anyone that claims to have precognition that isn't bogus?

Honest question, do you believe in anyone? Post them and their prophecies.

Also, Baba got some things right, but her visions must have been wacky as hell, because reading her predictions is an adventure
>>
>>18323289
Most of her predictions were dates on deaths (which did happen those months), one of which was Stalin's death which she was immediately jailed for.

A lot of the predictions you'll find of her on the internet, such as "the universe will end in 2500 and humans will live on planets galaxies away" aren't actually real predictions from her,.

Current predictions that she has made though that have yet to come true.

>Solar Powered Trains would become a thing (India is developing them now)
>Scientists would find a new energy from space (Helium-3 is being tested)
>Cancer and HIV/AIDs would be cured from an iron composite (No idea on this one)
>China would be a world power by 2018 (already happening)
>44th President would be Black (quite a claim back then and she was right) and that he would be the last true President as we know (Trump will be President, and now Kanye and The Rock are thinking of running in 2020, so it means basically nothing anymore, just a glorified celebrity status)

Things she said that were true

>Communism's fall while in a Communist country
>The death of her countries leader and the month and year it would happen
>A very prominent and exiled man of Bulgaria would return to prominence (he returned in 1990 after Communism fell)
>Division of Germany into East and West and the fall of the Berlin Wall

There is some truth to what she has to say, too many are accurate to just be coincidences. Most of the wild predictions you hear from her are completely made up thanks to the Internet however.
>>
>>18324725
You know, even if you believe she's a fraud, you have to give credit to her for being so creative. On politics, technology etc.

Most people, even educated ones, have such small minds. They don't wonder on possibilities even when you urge them on.

She'd made a great writer.
>>
>>18324738
Agreed. There is plenty we don't understand. Even her account on aliens/beings and such seems more like angels or demons than they do actual aliens, though I suppose angels/demons are technically aliens as they aren't from Earth.

Which is another curious thing, the term she gave for their planet, the third one from Earth (which they directly mention Saturn not by that name, so its off in some other direction) was Vamfim. Vam is Slovenian and Fim is Portugese, mostly being You/Thou and End/Finish/Conclusion. When properly translated pretty much means Your End.
>>
>>18324751
>so its off in some other direction
e.g. Sun.
>>
>>18324769
Well I mean technically there is probably a third planet in every single directly from the Earth. Not just beyond the other side of the Sun. I mean Saturn can't be around the entirety of the Earth at any given point.

Her stuff is rather interesting either way as its a lot less vague on ridiculous levels compared to say Nostradamus, who was incredibly vague in the majority of his predictions. Nostradamus only have a few non vague predictions like "The current pope we are on was predicted to be the last Pope ever." Which is a possibility with how ISIS is moving and would likely want to take over Rome/Vatican as its a center of Catholic activity. Though its doubtful.
>>
>>18323238
My grandmother did visit her back in the 70's. While waiting on the queue Baba Vanga called her across the yard by correctly saying where she came from and told her to pour some water on the flowers in the yard. After getting her turn she told her that a relative's health will come back and sent her on her way. Turns out she was right.
Either she could see some of the future or the entire neighborhood was KGB.
>>
>>18323238
Too old for my taste.
>>
>>18324751
Do you know if she has said anything about South America? I couldn't find, just about USA(NA)/Euro/Asia.
>>
>>18324787
>Well I mean technically there is probably a third planet in every single directly from the Earth. Not just beyond the other side of the Sun. I mean Saturn can't be around the entirety of the Earth at any given point.

Dude FUCK you and your dumb fuckin head.
>>
File: Solar System.png (14KB, 660x422px) Image search: [Google]
Solar System.png
14KB, 660x422px
>>18324933
He's correct actually. It could actually be in any direction barring one. Doesn't have to just be from one side of the sun to the next. The Universe is vast.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.