[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the elite obsessed with ancient Canaanite gods and rites?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

File: Canaan Cult Revival.jpg (166KB, 600x910px) Image search: [Google]
Canaan Cult Revival.jpg
166KB, 600x910px
Why are the elite obsessed with ancient Canaanite gods and rites?
>>
>>18322855
They want to be ahead of the curb. Just like every fucking century. In every century it creeps out the masses.
>>
>>18322855
are they really, or is this just fringe speculation?
>>
>>18322855

A better question is if the elites believe in a christian entity, they must know something we dont, and as such, if they believe in a God, why don't you?
>>
File: untitled.png (250KB, 434x263px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
250KB, 434x263px
This is fascinating...
>>
>>18322940
not OP but what christian entity are you talking about?
>>
Political and financial elites in Europe and the US do spirit-cooking demonic rituals. They meet in secret and plot alongside each other and occult iconography all the while preaching completely different things to the masses. The believe in God, in Satan, in SPIRITS. And they choose to play with blood and demons because it's more expedient and convenient, damning themselves by doing so. Any of you see video of the CERN main-tunnel opening? SERIOUSLY. This stuff is real, just not talked about much.
>>
>>18322996
i missed the tunnel opening, can you summarize?
>>
>>18323008
That tunnel opening was fucking crazy. Long ass dramatic art performance. Occult symbolism. Rich elite folks only.
>summarized
>>
>>18323021
ah, thanks.
>>
>>18322940
>christian entity
Not really. It's a Semitic entity (more correctly, an Abrahamic deity, as it is important to all three mainline Abrahamic faiths), as well as a Canaanite, Babylonian and Phoenician deity.
>>
It was more than just an art performance. Check this nuttiness out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBELgO3MVY4
>>
Moloch...
>>
Because the Bible is true...
>>
Your concept of God evolved from several Hebrew deities.
>>
File: satanisgood.gif (990KB, 500x249px) Image search: [Google]
satanisgood.gif
990KB, 500x249px
Literally every fucking thread in /x/ these days
>>
>>18322855
>hurr elites moloch durr

Support your claims or fuck off you failed abortion.
>>
>>18324199
Fuck off its pretty obvious...do your own research then come back
>>
>>18324676
I've done my own research.

Indicate to me where current politicians are expressing philosophies, aesthetics, or concepts of the records of Babylonian and Canaanite religion, and/or simulating or reconstructing the rites thereof.
>>
>>18324684
They conceal it from us silly goose
>>
>>18324731
>evidence against the conspiracy is evidence for the conspiracy
Every time.
>>
File: greenmanirish.gif (81KB, 343x375px) Image search: [Google]
greenmanirish.gif
81KB, 343x375px
>>18322855
Because they are crazy brainwashed nutjobs and they run all your shit.
>>
Bamp
>>
>>18324684
>>
>>18324684
>>18325321
>>
>>18325324
>>
>>18325327
>>
>>18324684
>>18325321
>>18325324
>>18325327
>>18325331
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Saint_James,_U.S._Virgin_Islands
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cremation_of_Care
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haruspex
>I did my own research
>>
>>18325324
Please direct me to the Canaanite materials describing the use of rabbit's feet in rites.

>>18325321
Please direct me to Canaanite materials describing Moloch as an owl (brotip, it's probably Minerva if anything).

>>18325327
I see no indication of Canaanite worship here.

>>18325331
This infographic at least tries.
I recommend reading up on the Illuminati rituals and doctrines as translated in Secret School of Wisdom. I'd link you if my copy wasn't DMCA'd by the editor.
>>
>>18325342
Show me any known 'elite' engaging in Haruspex.
Show me how the Cremation of Care isn't just artfags artfagging.

We know Epstien's a chomo, tell me something concrete about his religion.

If you don't think I've done my research I invite you to peruse my library.
>>
>>18325347
>>18325324
It's coded language
>>18325321
I never implied the owl was representative of moloch, it's where the cremation of care takes place, which is based on the babylonian sacrifice to moloch by use of flames
>>18325327
Is to represent the link between the highest elites and the bohemian grove rituals
>>18325347
I will look into that
>>
>>18325364
>It's coded language
Tell me the code.

>based on the babylonian sacrifice to moloch by use of flames
[citation needed]
>>
>>18325369
The effigy used to represent dull care is proportioned to that of a child.
>tell me the code
I wish I knew
>>
>>18325379
It is overdramatizd to the point where most of those attending arent even aware of the context, but at it's core it is babylonian ritualism
>>
>>18325379
So if I have a child sized effigy I burn I'm, by your logic, inherently simulating rites to Moloch?

I'm asking for some sort of doctrinal or ritual parity between what's going on in your theory and actual Canaanite worship, reconstruction, or hell, even modern worship of Moloch (which does exist).
>>
>>18325384
>it's core it is babylonian ritualism
Then it should be really easy to show me how in Babylonian ritual texts, of which I've got some in the library.

As for the code, the implication was that the Moloch shrine was literal, and not a laugh at the expense of people making threads like these. The refutation to this is that it's not actually literal anymore, and it's all in code, and nobody has the code. That's the definition of a shifting goalpost and unfalsifability.
>>
>>18325386
Yes, by being aware of the meaning of such ritualism and practicing it, you are simulating it. It's not about the ritual itself, it's about the intent behind it. Just like spirit cooking bullshit, it may just be newage artsy bullshit, but the intent and "power" behind it is not. What these people follow isnt strict caananism it's an amalgamation of many ancient african, european, and par eastern religions. Much like how the egyptians assimilated other dieties into their culture.
>>
wtf's spirit cooking?

And what does it have to do with this?
>>
>>18325398
The good news is that I explicitly worship Moloch in the form of Teli the Pole-Serpent from the cult at Gia ben Hinom as cited in Aryeh Kaplan's Sefer Yetizirah.
>>
>>18325412
I'm not that big into Kabbalah or it's literature, I don't follow any form of belief system in particular, nor do I practice ritualism. But if I did, it'd probably some form of jewish esotericism like that.
>>
>>18325409
Pretentious ritualism, it's unrelated to caananism.
>>
>>18322940
Not an argument.
>>
>>18325471
>replying to 20-hour-old bible thumping b8
>>
>>18325412
How's that working out for you? He a helpful deity? Does he still like kids? Why did you choose him? Any anecdotes?

I'm seriously interested.
>>
>>18322895
>ahead of the curb
>curb

Are you retarded or just new to english?
>>
>>18325564
Fine but I'm about to shift gears into other non-Semetic based Godforms, probably sorta.

Yes.

I dunno, depends on what you mean. Seems to like comingled sexual fluids.

Marginalia in the Golden Dawn.

Not really. Check out The Dragon Book of Essex keeping in mind that Azhdeha in the form of the constellation Draco was also worshiped as Teli using fire sacrifices just outside of Jerusalem.
>>
>>18325471
Hi, Stef.
>>
The Jews are Canaanites
>>
>>18325686
Not necessarily, the similarites are not because Israel had a Canaanite heritage but because Canaanites had a Mesopotamian heritage.
>>
I'VE SEEN THE DARKNESS AND IT IS REAL D:
>>
>>18326090
details?
>>
BUMPAGE.
>>
>>18328516
Think this too advanced for /x/
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.