[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Communicate With The Dead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: medd_01_img0040.jpg (33KB, 477x321px) Image search: [Google]
medd_01_img0040.jpg
33KB, 477x321px
Any Methods? Tips? This will be my first attempt.
>>
>>18322483

12 AM - 3 AM peak hours
>>
>>18322715
what time zone?
>>
>>18322769

kek, your time zone doofus

Since you clearly have no idea what you're doing, i'd recommend not using an ouija board.
>>
>>18322785
I'm not OP, and that was a joke.

but what are the dangers of ouija boards that you've encountered if you don't mind my asking?
>>
>>18322804

Had a cousin once who had a spirit attach to her. She could never go to sleep without having haunting nightmares, she'd hear voices during the daytime. She ended up having to check into a mental hospital, took her 6 years to come back to a 'normal' state
>>
>>18322819
interesting. i wonder if it was a preexisting or latent condition that was simply brought to prominence by the mental activity spurred by using one and expecting ghosts or spirits?
>>
>>18322483
Heres a tip don't do it. Nothing good ever comes from it.
>>
Don't use a Hasbro board game to try to contact spirits.
>>
>>18322483
Don't use a Ouji board, unless you want a demon in your house screwing with you.
>>
>>18322804
Watch what happens...(don't do it)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVSNkenLVIs
>>
>>18323109
make your own then?
>>
>>18322804
Demon dick in the ass.
>>
>>18325611
>using a video as proof that Ouija boards are bad
you're not supposed to video that stuff, the spirits don't like it.
>>
>>18325617
yeah. but sometimes people have to see with their own eyes why something is bad before they will believe it.
>>
Story...

When I was a kid... my elder brothers, sister and some of their friends all did a Ouija board at my house. Prob about 10 of them in total ranging from ages 14-18. Me being 6 I wasn't allowed to watch, so, unknown to them, I sat on the stairs and listened.

I can't remember every detail, but I remember hearing them all laughing and giggling, egging eachother to.. "ask it something ask it something!"... and so they individually start asking it questions.

The giggles slowly turned to a kind of nervous laughter mixed with pauses of silence, and one girl in particular was getting quite scared. She'd said a few times things like.."I don't wanna do this", and I could hear her bf trying to calm her down.

So.. I listen on..

It was the girls' turn to ask it something. I could hear them egging her on, and, although I couldn't hear what she said, I heard her say something.

The room goes silent for about 10 seconds..

Her bf suddenly starts saying her name.

.. "Kelly?"..

...."hey, Kelly??"...

..."KELLY?"..

.."KELLLYYY!!"...

Suddenly, I hear crashing of furniture and shouts. I dunno what it was. I almost shit myself and jump up about 5 steps, freezing halfway up the staircase. (Their was nobody upstairs, so I'm guessing the fear of being alone up their left me frozen in shock). The front room door opens behind me and they all one by one run from the house in various states of distress. I follow suit, running out into the front garden, and begin to shout... "HELP!!!!".. at the top of my lungs to any motherfucker that's listening.

The friends all run off in different directions, my sister comes out and shuts me up and.. long story short... ends up Kelly had had some sort of seisure and kicked the table over. She'd never had a seizure before or since

Needless to say... I'll never do an Ouija
>>
Don't mess around with ouija boards you retards. Nothing good will come of it.

Pray and ask for forgiveness.
>>
>>18325771
Nothing bad will come out of it either, because they don't work.

Hell; Toys 'r' Us sells them to kids as Halloween party toys. They even have pink ones for the underage girls that the Clintons & their cronies abduct.
>>
>>18322483
talk to that jesus guy
>>
>>18325806
I used to think the same thing. I would just come here to read schizos sperging out but personal experience has made me realize some of the stuff talked about here has a negative effect on people's lives. Why risk it even if nothing will happen most likely?
>>
>>18325812
>Why risk doing something that won't harm you
>Because I'm so schizoid that I think it will harm me
The power of belief makes you a retard. Congrats, nigglet.
>>
>>18325806
Toys r us must be a good place, right? After all, they sell the most kids toys out of any store in the U.S. And it's not like the governments corrupt, right?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.