[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UFO in South Florida.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: ah fuck 3.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ah fuck 3.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
Just recorded this, what do you all think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cExplhaVTdA
>>
>>18321367

Your camera work is garbage.
>>
>>18321605
Phones are hard to hold still.
>>
>>18321367
I thought good vid quality for a UFO vid, but I don't see anything to suggest aliens. I mean did it/they disappear or fly at unusual angles and speeds? Would like analysis.
>>
>>18321769
Was dropping straight down for two minutes before. and Hovered their stationary two minutes after. Never seen a meteor come down like that before, but from the perspective that I saw it from, could suggest it was actually heading towards me and down, and not just straight down.
>>
they are flares from a military plane

come on /x/, /k/ wants you to sound credible
>>
>>18321367
Boynton beach- representing
>>
>>18321839
Did you see it to?
>>
>>18321864
No, but i'll be on the lookout.
Good to know there are some local /x/'rs
>>
>>18321811

Do flares typically stay stationary in the sky ?
>>
Building in the distance
>>
>>18322423
Not in my opinion. Looks legit to me. Report it to mufon.
>>
Cool video. Seems legit. Wish there was corroboratory videos like that amazing incidence in Jerusalem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_ilZFV7ZSM
>>
>>18321777
Classic meteor. I'm an astronomy major and I live for this shit. The curvature of the Earth is what makes it look like it's hovering.
>>
>>18322587

more detail please. why does it drop down so quickly and then appear to be stationary?
>>
>>18322587
I agree with this guy, looks like a meteor that broke apart and is traveling away from the camera.
>>
>>18323877

How many meteorites have you seen that last that long? They would have to be pretty big would they not? And their landing documented?
>>
Bump... bad ass video you lucky fucker!
>>
Someone posted the same sighting from a different perspective.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn5D9DQoNdU
>>
>>18323999
wtf
>>
>>18321367
>>18323999

>tfw i saw them too on my way back from Universal Horror nights a couple of weeks ago

Neato, i was driving so i could not tape shit.
>>
Looks similar to this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FgwixCv3Cc
>>
>>18321739

Micheal J fox ?
>>
Saw this in 2010. Hovered right above me. Should've stayed outside and got abducted but I was only 10 and tried running inside to get my grandmas crap flip phone camera lol. Damnit should've stayed outside . is it a coincidence that I feel like an alien. I'm an INTP
>>
>>18323999
>>18321367
It's ANOTHER black triangle sighting
notice the 3 corner lights
>>
>>18324447
You sound like a faggot

T. INTP
>>
>>18322423
Some have parachutes so they can stay up for along while, the hot air comming from the flare helps it stay up even longer

idk what that is, crappy video but it dosent look like flares
>>
But why would alien crafts need lights on them? For navigation? They would use some on board technology for that. Why would they need headlights? Or any lights at all
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.