[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to believe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: PM9bJle.jpg (38KB, 750x482px) Image search: [Google]
PM9bJle.jpg
38KB, 750x482px
Okay /x/treme LARPers. I don't believe in all this spiritual stuff, deities, daemons, all this stuff. I believe in aliens but it's just common sense that there's life somewhere out there.

Give me 1 wikipedia link that proves /x/ is real. Something that has no logical explanation, that baffles even the scientist, idk, maybe people got suicided coz of it. Something that would make me believe in the interference of something that is not of this "dimension" so to say. Give me your best proof.
>>
>>18321115
Theres plenty of shit out there, not gonna spoonfeed you lazyass
>>
>>18321115
if you want to get anywhere with magick, you're going to have to become a zealot, essentially. It works though.
>>
I'm gonna guess your age, 20, right?
>>
>>18321135
Wrong
>>
>>18321130
If there's plenty of shit out there then posting one thing wouldn't be so difficult for you would it? Lazy af
>>
There is no solid proof out there that can be "shared"
There is only one way to become a believer; you have to witess something paranormal yourself. Something that you can't explain

I was the biggest sceptic for most of my life, but something happened to me a few years ago, and that changed me forever.
In case you're wondering, I briefly lived in an appartment that was haunted. My dog would sometimes furiously bark and growl while staring at an empty wall. I was woken up by a "spirit" at 3am
>>
>>18321115
>Give me 1 wikipedia link that proves /x/ is real.

How did you post on /x/ if you don't think it's real?

>Something that has no logical explanation, that baffles even the scientist, idk, maybe people got suicided coz of it.

People still make Flat Earth threads. People still debate in Flat Earth threads. There is no logical explanation for this.
>>
File: welcometox.png (107KB, 709x2000px) Image search: [Google]
welcometox.png
107KB, 709x2000px
>>18322727
/thread
>>
File: partyghost.gif (75KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
partyghost.gif
75KB, 400x300px
If there was solid proof it wouldn't be such a contentious thing, would it?

It's a nebulous concept and even if it was slightly more concrete, that wouldn't mean jackshit.

I mean, we have solid fucking proof that dinosaurs and birds evolved from them and there are still people out there that don't believe in evolution because they haven't seen it happen with their own eyes. Same with the Earth being a globe and Flat-Earthers.

Not saying I believe in magic myself (I do think some shit we haven't explained exists and that shit's interesting) but I don't discount it as being a possibility.
>>
>>18321115
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon

http://www.whobuiltthemoon.com/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Moon

there you go.

those sources are shitty but i just googled it, i can find a god source either way.

there is no explanation for the moon to be there.
it makes no astrophysical sense. it´s too big, too light (low density), it´s too hard (the exterior) and it´s too illogical
>>
>>18321147
>wah youre not giving me a back massage, HOW LAZY ARE YOU

this is what you sound like
>>
Exactly. It's common sense that there's life out there. It doesn't have to be in the form of a human or a physical form for you to believe it. Think God. Think Angels.
>>
File: Akito.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Akito.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
>>18321150
This.

There's actually loads of authentic footage and documented evidence of "" paranormal "" events. You've probably seen some of them. But without a basis of comparison to reality, what's the point? You can stare at something you or anybody you know has never seen your entire life all day long, and neither become more or less certain of whether or not it's real.

Because you or anybody you know has never experienced it before.

I don't know where this meme got started of, "well if x is real how come it's not on the internet?"

It is on the internet. But until you know it's real from experience, you wouldn't be able to recognize it even if it was.
>>
>>18322979
Flat earth is a conspiracy created by people like you to compare it to the people who deny evolution

People who deny evolution aren't insane. They're quite the opposite actually. Connected.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.