[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Powers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 36

File: 87EEd.gif (995KB, 400x166px) Image search: [Google]
87EEd.gif
995KB, 400x166px
Some of us have been gifted with a unique ability or power.

What is your super-power?
>>
>>18321080
I can fall down without hurting myself.
It's kinda lame though, because I have to fall down for it to work.
>>
>>18321080
I can be invisible but then all sounds I make and smells I produce are 1000x stronger.

Also I can only do it when naked.
>>
>>1832108

>there is no muggles
>>
I can suck my own dick
>>
I'm never stressed
>>
i have an un-match-able immune system strength
>>
I can tell the difference between reality and fantasy.
>>
>Some of us have been gifted with a unique ability or power

Isn't this a symptom of schizophrenia?
>>
>>18321080
I can travel forward in time by one second per second.
>>
>>18321080
Autism.
>>
>>18321080
Being normal
>>
Coloured text on black background appears 3D with letters having different depth.
>>
>>18321080
Good balance, good dodging skills, good hearing, good luck, never dated a girl that wasn't top tier qt.

If anybody's wondering my patron god is Isis/Eris.
>>
File: IMG_20160728_043859.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160728_043859.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
"Nothing personal kid" the post

Also my ability or power may actually be psychic...already 3 times i predicted something 100% accurately

1: had a dream that my step grandma was the only person to not attend my brothers bday party (even her husband was there)...i wake up to realize that same day she passed away

2:some friends wanted to sneak in somewhere and they wanted to on Tuesday...i told them i really wasnt feeling good about Tuesday and wanted to go Thursday...we try 3 Tuesdays in a row before they finally decided Thursday and of course we got in successfully

3: i have a dream of a full fledged jimmy neutron episode but hes older and its like a new episode (take in mind that i havent even thought about jimmy neutron in years)...wake up and browse youtube and see in the random feed someone uploaded the same day nick is thinking of making a reboot of jimmy neutron

Someone explain this...im all for coincidence but thats too much
>>
Fucking goddamn immortality.
>>
File: tats.jpg (35KB, 460x538px) Image search: [Google]
tats.jpg
35KB, 460x538px
>>18321086
>>
File: chocolate.jpg (59KB, 520x315px) Image search: [Google]
chocolate.jpg
59KB, 520x315px
>>18321080
I can visualize like Tesla described
I can "push" visual stuff into willing participants
Biologically immortal
minor healing effects on others
>>
>>18321531
> Isis
Allahu akbar, DU DU DUMMMMM BEAT IT
BEAT YO MEAT WITH WHEAT XD
LELELLELEELELEELE
AHAHAHHAHAAHAH ISIS IS FUNNY XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>18321080
I am gifted with ability to suck dick right through pants.
>>
>>18321664
Have you tried to die? If not, you're bullshitting.
>>
>>18321664
Sucks to be biologically immortal
>>
How can any of you assume to be immortal? How old actually are you?
>>
File: guy.jpg (72KB, 570x725px) Image search: [Google]
guy.jpg
72KB, 570x725px
>>18321672
yeah 3 time twice by hanging 1 by poison
>>
File: soon.jpg (84KB, 750x709px) Image search: [Google]
soon.jpg
84KB, 750x709px
>>18321674
>>18321672
to be clear though that just means I don't age
>>
>>18321685
Too fucking old. And I should have died too many many times. I've been fucking IMPALED dude.
>>
>>18321080
I can tell when an OP is a fag.
>>
File: ayyy.png (92KB, 333x334px) Image search: [Google]
ayyy.png
92KB, 333x334px
>>18321704
>>18321704
>>
File: ..jpg (131KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
131KB, 1280x720px
undeath, absolute hegemony
>>
File: 1478613741659.gif (315KB, 234x159px) Image search: [Google]
1478613741659.gif
315KB, 234x159px
I can decide the future by posting on 4chan, specifically /pol/.
>>
File: 1446420869768.gif (3MB, 264x240px) Image search: [Google]
1446420869768.gif
3MB, 264x240px
>>18322012
>>
>>18321080
I can hallucinate whatever I want to. I currently hallucinate half-naked women. I however cannot stop hallucinating.

It's like a hypothetical what would do if you could do x thing.
>>
I can cook minute rice in 59 seconds.
>>
>>18321080

I can tell if a post is a shitpost just by looking at it
>>
File: dark souls cyoa.jpg (1MB, 1400x4650px) Image search: [Google]
dark souls cyoa.jpg
1MB, 1400x4650px
If you all want to make a magical self insert go to /tg/
>>
>>18321080
people tell me things and they become relevant commentary through special events
ie:"oh you'll meet a girl, ill bet she's gonna be a fat assed ginger that likes animu"
and then the next week ill meet a fatassed redhead weeb

execpt most people say shit like "theres gonna be a dollar on the sidewalk one day in feb"

I dont envoke this shit because it can get really bad, but i used to have discussions like "what do you think will happen in the future" to jumpstart it. never works out for the best.
>>
>>18321080
I can semi-voluntarily expel mucus and air at 100 miles per hour from my lungs.
>>
I have 2.5
1. I can see the color of people's auras
2. I gain the emotion of people I'm around, no matter how well they hide it
2.5. I can heat my left hand if I try hard enough. Trying to create fire.
>>
It's not a thing of paranormal origin, but I have multiple-synesthesia. I mean, the actual utility of it only goes so far, but still, I consider it kind of like having subtle superpowers.

I'm also super-hypersensitive. I can actually feel people's footsteps if I'm not wearing soles, my hearing's ridiculously sensitive, etc.

>>18322179
That's pretty fucking cool, actually. Honestly jelly.
>>
I can use visual telepathy to send visual messages to people by projecting it onto any surface. Audio sometimes too.
>>18321139
Yes.
>>
I've messed with turning street lights on and off and changing the pitch of their electrical hum as well.
Met IRL succubus and witches that try their shit on me and run them over.
Teleported to two different spaceships or two different parts of a spaceship but the instances were a year apart.
Controlled wind once for a while seriously thought I was going to go super saiyan but couldn't break through but I was doing the thing that looks like the power around them picking shit up except I was meditating and the wind was growing turbulent around me the more I would power up, every time i got drained it would stop.
Communicated with people in their dreams intentionally and not while asleep, with multiple people once with two unrelated in one night across a state and got a call from both in the morning.
Telepathic equivalent of an employee where if I notice a psychic trying to enter my head I can knock them off track and just kinda makes them retarded. Did that several times.
Accidentally floated in my sleep once or twice.
My mom tried an exorcism on me when I was younger didn't work apparently.
>>
>>18322211
A laid back con artist will like the cut of your jib and do you a small favor.
>>
>>18321080
having a small penis
>>
I lost my sense of smell in Afghanistan.
Came in handy when my fiancee and I's dog got sprayed by a skunk, and when people fart around me.
>>
>>18322297
Also "possessed" people? Sounds dark but its like I just went in their body for a lil bit on accident.

And I meant
> telepathic equivalent of an emp not employee
>>
>>18322315
>just realized i possibly fucked myself by posting
>>
>>18321080
I am remarkably unremarkable
>>
>>18321080
i have impossible luck in anything i do in person, but only if i say and do nothing.

So basically i can't gamble but i can be others lucky charm.
>>
>>18322326
You will regret a post you mak... D'oh!
>>
>>18322297
Also growing up I got into more fights than I can count and they were all in slow mo and I was so much faster and stronger that it wasn't even fair. I swore to never fight again unless my life depended on it because I sent the last 3 people to the ICU without even getting hit even though I didn't throw the first punch. Same with driving skills it just goes slow mo and I pull off crazy shit.
>>
>>18321080
Is autism a superpower
>>
i can manipulate flame, cant hold it, but can grow it, shrink it, put it out even make it dance, i practice reki and self healing systems, and as such my is extremely resilient. i see the future, or moresoe dream the future, i keep a dream journal just to ensure i wasnt just going crazy, but the thing is i have no understanding of how far in the future an event might happen, and they don't come in chronological order, so i could se something one night that will be relevent in 6 months and the next night i could see something that is going to happen the next day(i don't get it that often, just an example)
i can physically protect my energy to form EMF constructs, powerful enough to affect TV and radio signal, computers and wireless signals and cell phone reception
i can effectively regulate my body temperature(though this is less supernatural and more mental)
i can with a massive negative effect on my body afterwards effectively double my strength for short time. am a mechanic for a living and have bench pressed shitty little cars, not entirely front wheels just off the ground and i only weight about 70kg
>>
>>18322388
Mechanic bro reporting in
>>
>>18321080
I can order the proteins in and dna in my body to fold and do all sorts of wiggly shit. Control over the molecular motors in your neural network basically turn your mind into ethereal playdough. It got to the point where I made mental telekinetic structures that let me sense things within, and without my body by "touching" them with my mind. I made magnetic vortexes that can sort of propogate like a wave and let me warp space for remote viewing, and siphoning energy literally from the stars.
>>
I can bend my left pinky back and lay it completely flat against the top of my hand.

Can't do it on the right side though ;_;

I'm lame as fuck
>>
I don't have one, but my sister seems to be able to fix malfunctioning electronics just by touching them.
>Bf buys a Keurig
>It quits working after brewing a few cups of coffee
>Buttons are derping hard
>Call customer service, try all their tricks
>They say it must be a defective product, they send us a replacement right away
>Sister comes in, asks if she can have coffee
>'Good luck lol'
>Touches the brew button once
>Works like a champ ever since

And that's why I own two Keurigs.
>>
>>18321080
I can say the most awkward thing at the worst possible moment.
>>
>>18321080
I can go up to 18 days without shitting.

I'm 6'1", 190lbs, muscular build but not ripped.

I go a while without shitting until it is physically impossible to eat anymore and I get the urge to throw up. When I finally shit I can literally feel everything moving within my system.

How is this a superpower? I can clog any toilet. Any. I could clog the Hoover fucking Dam.
>>
>>18322211
A gypsy will mot appreciate the way you treated her in a past life and lay a curse on you... possibly next thursday
>>
>>18322263
This intrigues me... why only your left hand? How'd you discover this ability? And can you sense aura over the internet... i havent had mine read in years
>>
>>18321118
you deserve a plaque for that
>>
>>18321128
just because you stay inside a lot doesn't mean you're immune, retard
>>
>>18321080
I the Tao itself. I minister to all spirits the way of the Tao.
>>
>>18321080
i can wipe my ass and never get brown, its a bless we all can appreciate
>>
If I stick my pee pee in a girls' voo voo I can replicate. I've been doing this, on and off for some 500~600 million years, give or take. (Lost track of counting awhile ago.)

The downside is every time I replicate myself this way, I forget who I am, and have to learn all over again that I'm just a branch of the same 4 dimensional tree of life that extends all the way back to the beginning.
>>
>>18321089
I've fallen down the stairs at least a dozen times in my life and never been injured or even bruised. High-Five fellow falling master.
>>
>>18322647
>hundreds of millions of years old
>still thinks the tree of life is only 4th dimensional
>>
>>18321080
I can detect if someone is lying.
>>
>>18321080
>I've seen angels (not like the nice ones you see in paintings, more like soldiers and super savant aliens covered in eyes) in my dreams and they've done everything from protecting my family to giving me guidance.
>If I were to get mad and attack someone, I may as well hit you with a pillow Cuz it would hurt more, but as soon as you try to hurt me or someone I love, I get inhuman strength to the point I can throw someone across the room or disarm someone in a second. I'm weak on offense and invincible on defense.
> I'm a dad, so you know, dad reflexes ftw
>immune to pain killers. Popped 6 t3 pills in an hour after I smashed my face in a skateboarding accident. Didn't work and I had to toss the rest so I didn't mess up my liver.
>allergies: if it's outdoors and it's not berries, fruit or kush, I'm allergic to it. Guaranteed
>>
>>18322263
In other words you opened up your third eye and you can control your xi
>>
>>18321632
>already 3 times i predicted something 100% accurately
Out of how many predictions?
>>
>>18323034
Out of 3

I dont purposely do it...2 of them were dreams that turned out happen the same day i had them

And the 3rd i for some reason just knew that going on that day was bad
>>
I can poop while peeing
>>
patience.
>>
>>18323126
see you in another 1000 years. muhhaha.
>>
I can "see" things in my dreams. I also have a very accurate gut feeling. Not once has my gut feeling failed me. I don't think that counts tho, I just think it's something most people have.
>>
>>18321080

I don't give a fuck superpower plus rich plus I can see the future a mile away I have been taught to "see" the patterns in nature and use those patterns predict the stock market. Also handsome. Tall. And I'm white. And I can never die this is idk how many came before me but I guess once every couple idk even im talking out my ass now. But I'm not the first and not the last. It's kinds bd but I've made this reality my own even though this maze isn't my creation. But it might be. Thing is I know stuff. Stuff only I know. You will never be this based plz stop trying. I have made sacrifices, without sacrifice nothing can be achieved.
>>
>>18323121
brother is, is that you?
>>
Weather control.
>>
>>18323383

Rain man
>>
>>18321080

I helped get Trump elected...
>>
>>18323322

You're rich, this interests me because I plan on being rich soon. Do you talk schizo when you're around normal people? Are you a real person using a literary style to express what you've said, or are you a schizo hiding?
>>
>>18321080
not retarded
>>
>>18321093

im sorry but is this actually true, it sounds too gay for you to make it up
>>
>>18321696

Come back I command you. Tell me more.
>>
>>18322315

An interested party will see him as an opportunity and use food to undermine his social standing

hahahaha we can all fuck this guy now
>>
File: Static ShockCock.jpg (184KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
Static ShockCock.jpg
184KB, 970x545px
I can create static interference in radios by being near or touching them.

My mom used to always complain about being too statically charged. Unless she bought a rubber watch or painted the back plate with a few layers of clear nail polish it would stop working within a few days of buying it.

I'm not going to get into any more special snowflake stuff since I cannot verify it.
>>
>>18321080
The power to kill a yak from 200 yards away...
With mind bullets!
>>
>>18323428

I've used, whatever you wanna call it, but I'll call it my "sauce". To sway the minds of general public and the gods.

Tldr : you can't have the crabby patty secret formula.
>>
>>18321080

I'm an Empath. It's a pretty gay ability and really more burden than help
>>
>>18323519
ur a friggin goof ball crackers like you get laid out where im from no way no how
>>
>>18323531

Let's look at the watch. Hmm it's iced out isn't it? You wanna steal this watch from me don't you? Haha you take this watch to a man in your neighborhood he'll give you something good for it ;)
>>
>>18323519

Okay, so you're normal but you have this secret juice that you hide. I get it. Want to make something together? My juice is pretty juice myself.

Mm how about this, give me a piece of your opinions so I could recognize your influence. Here's mine, I hate Steven Colbert and that rally he did back in the day, rally to restore fear or whatever, that made me hate him extra much.

Let's do influence together. /x/ should be for this kind of thing... the elder gods reside here, the new gods churn the sea on /pol/
>>
>>18323545

No fuccbois plz
>>
>>18323550

I'm not a fuck boy this is the last dance of my attempt to interface with the living meme that you are. You seem pretty happy on your own. I'm just bored.

I could align things so we could know each other and work together, and I could align things so you would want it. I'm just bored man.

Let's mind fuck because I'm bored. It's not gay. Mind fight, rather... a productive form of fighting, I'll brand it that way to remove the homosexuality from the implication

Also fuck you, I'll pwn you at something sometime
>>
>>18323580
cont'd I guess the truest form of communication is action.

I'm going to make a herd of live pigeons smash through your picture window. Who's the wizard now little man.
>>
I can keep my food warm
>>
>>18322511
Bro, you need to see a doctor, that's not a super power. I think after 2 days you should start getting concerned.
>>
File: 1453328367474.png (376KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
1453328367474.png
376KB, 1000x500px
I've got a lot more willpower than average, and I can push myself to do anything at all.
>>
>>18322564
The left hand connects to the irrational hemisphere of the brain, the right one, and it was believed to be the hand used in magical arts throughout history
>>
>>18321089
>>18322654
Make that three falling masters.
>>
I am considered biologically to be a mutant. I have heightened senses, especially of hearing, and am quick with my reflexes. I heal much quicker than normal and recover from sicknesses faster. I am also psychic. Gifted clairaudience with some minor mind reading and premonition abilities.
>>
>>18322425
Can this power be learned?
>>
>>18323580

I've hidden the ingredients to the "secret sauce" everyone been talking and hyping up in this thread. OK ready? It's hidden somewhere inside the posts on this forum. If you can find all of the ingredients to the sauce, and put it in one word doc. And post it in parts to this thread later today when I wake up because it's 4am here. I'll teach you the recipe for the sauce. I'll straight up tell you how to make it myself. I'm expecting the offering at 6pm today. Find the ingredients. Find the "sauce"
>>
>>18323762

Every ingredient counts btw. If there's one missing the deal is off. If there are "foreign" ingredients in the sauce, you will not have made the sauce, and it won't be revealed to you
>>
>>18323769

The "crabby patty" will be made whether you get the sauce correct or not. I'm just saying I'll let you taste it before the big reveal. Save 20 years tops. And make it yourself next time. You won't ever be hungry again. Because you'll have the "sauce" and the recipe for the "crabby patty"
>>
>>18321080
I get accosted by people who asks directions.
I completely suck at giving directions.
>>
>>18321080

for some reason as a kid/teenager I was able to predict which Simpsons episode would air within ~2 weeks

it wasn't a 100% success rate, but enough to make you go "wtf"

My brother witnessed it multiple times because I would talk to him about the episode, then when it aired he would say things like "lol anon that's weird, you were just talking about this episode the other day"

i wouldn't do anything special, i'd just randomly have a scene from one of the episodes pop into my head. Hard to believe it was just coincidence due to the amount of episodes there are/were

I quit watching tv for the most part around 17, barely ever sit down and watch anything since, so no clue if it can still occur or not.

Either I'm Mr. Terrific TV - the superhero with the most useless power in the world!

or fox's method to pick what episodes to air was flawed so they only used a small pool of available episodes regularly and tended to have some kind of rotation, and my brain subconsciously noticed and figured it out.
>>
>>18321080
I have a really work sort of "Know it all" sense.
Basically If I have to catch a bus at 7:30am, I'll have a sudden thought that it's late and coming at 7:35am, at which point it does.

Works like 80% of the time. I think it's just bus and trains schedules being shite anyway and me only noticing when I have the thoughts.

Also I only dream when I want to. If I have a nightmare I imagine myself at a type writer and I can rewrite the nightmare into a dream, or wake up.

I sort of have a heads up to display in my vision. My internal voice will instead "annotate" things in real life. Works when I concentrate and am hydrated only.

I can sleep when I want to, on command. Usually use it when travelling to "fast travel">
>>
>>18321137
holy shit
>>
>>18321080
I have no empathy for others
>>
>>18323811

Same. Though I think I just have ASPD. I've never been capable of feeling regret, and lying and manipulating people has always come easily- and even when I fuck it up, I still succeed.

When I was a kid, I thought I was a god, because everybody did what I wanted them to do, and no one ever suspected me of being a bad person (I don't particularly care that I'm a bad person). Every situation would always go exactly how I wanted it to, and how I planned it out in my head, Haruhi Suzumiya style, albeit I was fully aware this was happening, and often used it to get what I wanted.

I've never had empathy for other- sympathy, occasionally, but for some reason all of the people I hang around with think I'm very trustworthy and empathetic and I just manipulate the fuck out of everybody and play them off against each other when it suits me.
>>
>>18323787

Holy fuck, this would happen to me too. I would think of a specific episode on the bus ride home and it would air. Almost exclusively with the Simpsons.
>>
>>18321690
so you are just a very experienced infant?
>>
When i put something in the microwave and leave the room, I always come back at the exact second it beeps
>>
I'm strong. Like insanely strong. In a pretty big dude bit I'm not like super /fit/ or anything. Most of my jobs in the past and my current hobbies involve heavy manual labor so I'm not a doughball ball definitely don't look like a bodybuilder. Any day of the week I can EASILY out lift the gym guys that have been training for years, take hits that should floor me. Hell I can take hits that honestly should kill me and they don't really do too much. I can't juggle elephants or anything but I'm like the proverbial retard in full rage, or the adrenaline crazed mother that lifts the car off her children. But I'm just kinda like that. All the time. I have figured it to be about the physical strength of an extremely large weightlifter plus that of an avrage Joe put together. Not super hero type stuff but way outside of the norm. No issues with glands or any chemical dumps the doctor could find (but I do live in a podunk town with a cut rate hospital) so I'm damn near superhuman and what do I do with it? I live in a shitty trailer and bounce at a redneck bar for about 10$ an hour. FML
>>
Psychic- I know what people are thinking and sometimes it's so loud I can hear it like they said it out loud. No one can lie to me. This is more of a curse than a gift - you'd be surprised at how much comfort there is in believing a lie. I can will things to happen, inhuman strength when in danger or extremely angry (extremely weak the rest of the time to where a bag of groceries hurts my arm) empath, and my most useful and probably favorite - I can lower my vibration to be practically invisible. I can walk around and be undetected unless someone runs into me. People can see me but they just don't notice me whatsoever unless I want them too. I've never been in trouble because of this. My dad has the same invisibility thing. I can also manipulate my way out of any situation. Not really proud of that but it does come in handy. There are more things I can do but they aren't really worth mentioning.
>>
>>18321120
Same, you might be a sociopath.

>>18322179
Neat as fuck, have you explored this at all and tried willing your projections into existence (thru chaos magick or otherwise)?
>>
Well, I wouldn't call myself a rain man, I rather use my powers to bring sunshine. But if I see that generally people hope rain and it is collectively a good thing, I create that too.
>>
>>18321080
I don't gain nor lose weight.

I've tested this. Kept a 3000 calories a day diet (+1000 to my usual average diet) for a month. After 30 days of caloric surplus, my weight was the same.

Then I did it the other way around. Cut out my caloric intake for a month. Didn't lose a gram.

(Of course, I took physical activity and everything into account)

I went to the doctor to see if there was something wrong with me but they found me as right as rain.
>>
File: 1478932398792.jpg (65KB, 640x835px) Image search: [Google]
1478932398792.jpg
65KB, 640x835px
Depression. Also acting.
>>
>>18321080
We can create universes and wallow in bliss forever and ever, like everyone else.
>>
>>18321080

I can project my mental state and emotional vibe out into a field which anyone in close proximity allows them to see reality through my lens of perspective and possibly offer clarity.
>>
>>18321089
I can hurt my self without falling down at all.

That makes me your arch nemesis.
>>
I single-handedly control everything about this plane.

Fortunately for you guys I am mostly hands-off until some dipshit is about to get the western world nuked.

I decided that Trump should be president. He will be impeached a little under a year in and his VP will be incapacitated during an attack. During this period there will be much healing for all nations.

Ask me for something simple and inconsequential and I will make it so.
>>
>>18321080

Dunno, but I'm a great shitposter
>>
If I hold some people's hands I can tell them exactly were,how,and when there going to die.
>>
>>18324231
can you get me a new computer? This one I'm using is getting old but I'm a poorfag so I can't get another one right now
>>
>>18324231
you must be trying to replace the dead
how excellent your life must be, as a hand
memento mori
may you live in interesting times
you're slipping, however. control is an illusion, and you are bound.
anyhow, when will the next zenith be on your account?
>>
>>18321080
Children of chaos have found their venue.
>>
>>18321080
when squeezimg out a shit
i can push the walls with the force generated

makes the room bang with each squeeze
>>
>>18324231
Lucking into enough money to buy lunch at my favourite restaurant would be nice.

I can subtley control minds to some degree but I'm pretty lazy with it.
>>
>>18324231
I want to find $20 on the street.
>>
If I passionately defend something, other people will play devil's advocate against it because nobody wants me to be right.

I must not despair, but use this power for good.
>>
File: IMG_20161111_233726.jpg (2MB, 2988x2988px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161111_233726.jpg
2MB, 2988x2988px
>>18324231
Hey, can I maybe get a large sum of cash? Things are really downhill from here. Thank you in advance
>>
>>18324231
>He will be impeached a little under a year in and his VP will be incapacitated during an attack.
Can you not???

Why not just keep Trump in office but let him do a good job? It would do wonders for weakening hardcore leftist brainwashing.
>>
I can see a tad bit better in the dark.

I have an unmatched sense of smell (I can identify people by scent and tell if they've been somewhere recently.)

When I was a child (8) I caught a virus that almost killed me and after that ended I haven't gotten sick once (It's been a little bit over a decade now.)

Most cuts and burns I get heal over night while I'm asleep.

And the last thing is truly paranormal.
Sometimes I'll daydream something completely random happening, and it will happen later on, just how I originally saw it.
>>
I am attractive to most people. Until I speak my mind.

I have the ability of vocal force push.
>>
>>18324386
I forgot to mention, but I truly believe I am not Human, or at least entirely Human.
But that leaves the question, what am I then?
>>
>>18321704
Ok. Very soon you will get extremely depressed and take your own life. I don't care if you don't believe me or not. I can make stuff happen. You will quickly forget my comment. That's okay, your depression will come very slowly crawling into your very being. You will realize the futility of everything. You will realize that love doesn't really exist, that it's all about possession and power. You will realize that nobody really knows you and can't know you. And when your eyes are wide-open to the hell around you and inside yourself you will do it. And just 1 millisecond before you hit the ground (or another way, I don't know how you will do it) this very post will flash before your eyes and you will feel the most dreadful regret you can imagine.

You shouldn't have toyed with powers you can't even fathom, fucker. You are fucking dead. There is no future for you.
>>
>>18324271

It shall be so. You will come across what you seek soon. Be sure to know it when you see it, and if you pass up on it if it is not to your standards, I cannot help you.

>>18324288

I do not replace the dead. My life is rather simple, as I cannot manipulate the plane to enrich myself financially or politically. As to my zenith, there are no high points, and no lows; it merely is. I am still a mortal man, and when I die another worthy of this responsibility shall be appointed. I have made note that you have made no materialistic requests of me. It shall reflect highly of you, when you have left this realm.

>>18324329

You shall find a small sum of money for your meal. May it bring you joy.

>>18324376

The reasoning for this will become quite evident when it occurs, and you shall rejoice. I cannot control people, only plant the seeds of motion, and I must plant them with the individual in mind. I cannot force a billionaire to spontaneously contribute his fortune to charities, though I would do so were it possible. Free will is a thing, and I can tell you that those who use malevolence to force others to do their bidding are condemned.

>>18324360

It shall be so. You must keep your eyes peeled, or opportunity will pass you by.

>>18324369

I will not outright grant you large sums of money for reasons that will not be clear to you now. However, I will grant you the opportunity to work for the sum of money you seek. Take care that you do not pass it by.

>>18324467

If you would wish such ill upon a complete stranger merely because they called you a fag on the Internet, you are unworthy of your gift and will find yourself stripped of it very soon. Recant, and grow spiritually.
>>
>>18321080
I can foretell my future via dreams, this has been happen more as I have become more involved with the occult
>>
None of you have superpowers
I used to do this exact same thing when I was really young where you pretend to have 'abilities' to be interesting.
You are either schizophrenic or some shit and actually believe this,
lie about it to seem cool (you don't),
or have lied to yourself enough to believe it.
If all you people and others have real superpowers, why doesn't anyone prove it, ever?
>>
>>18324591
It would not be fun anymore faggot.
>>
>>18324591

Very soon you will encounter something which will pain you very deeply, but in the end will serve only to strengthen and enrich your soul. I have brought this upon you that you may doubt no more. It shall not be a death, worry not for that.
>>
>>18324597
It wouldn't be fun to prove the world that you are some kind of special snowflake god just like you wished you were?
>>
>>18324603

Not the person to whom you have replied, but I have stated already I am just as much a mortal man as you or any other in this thread, no matter how truly delusional they may be. My charge is quite real, and one that I would rather do without.
>>
>>18321080
I can find things other people have lost with ease.

I never find my own things, though. Lost pocket knifes, keys, pens, cups i were holding just a second ago and put down to open a drawer or something and *poof* they're gone forever.
>>
File: 1478285451180_0.jpg (62KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1478285451180_0.jpg
62KB, 720x540px
>>18324545
Holy shit thank you. Work is good too, have a photo.
>>
>>18324545
>The reasoning for this will become quite evident when it occurs
Does everyone in the Epstein pedo-ring get exposed, including Donald Trump???
>>
>>18324707

You're welcome.

>>18324733

You will have to wait and see.
>>
>>18323657
concerned about this, can you say or explain what is inside you that helps you a lot? i mean, what is will, how can you have a lot?
>>
>>18324231
I want ten million dollars please
>>
File: saddestget.jpg (18KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
saddestget.jpg
18KB, 500x281px
>>18321080
I'm invisible to other human beings
>>
>>18324812

No.
>>
>>18324231
Allow me to practice the dharma without falling off the path again, and allow me to one day renounce samsaric living and live a simple, spiritual life.
>>
>>18324231
one gf this year plix
>>
>>18324821

You do not need me to accomplish this. What you seek is already within.
>>
>>18324826

I cannot force another person to be your girlfriend.
>>
>>18321080
im gay

oh and i can suck dick decently. thats a superpower right?
>>
>>18324830
can you give me energy tho?
>>
>>18324827
well you said we can ask for something simple and inconsequential. Thats the favor i ask for.
>>
>>18322800
This. I can also do that shit.
>>
>>18324861

Energy in what capacity?

>>18324864

You do not understand, friend. It is a matter of me being unable to directly influence the minds of others. What I can do for you though is this: you will find assistance in the form of knowledge that you did not previously have a grasp of. You must seek it out, however; it will not come directly to you.

Does this combined with my best wishes satisfy you? I am sorry, but you must understand that I cannot under any circumstance directly (and I stress the word directly) influence the minds of other people. To do so is to violate your free will, even if you were to wish me to do so.
>>
>>18321080
I have face blindness. If I ever see someone with a hideous face all I have to do is look away and all is forgotten.
>>
When I draw pictures the world changes. The world changes based on the pictures I draw.
>>
>>18324467
I believe in many paranormal things, but the way you worded your post makes me sure you're full of shit.

I mean, holy damn, it could be mistaken for a copypasta.

Sorry brah, maybe next time.
>>
>>18324231
hey man, i would really like a motorcycle, 250cctier u dunno why, but i feel like it could improve my lifestyle a lot, but cant manage to save enough money to have it
>>
>>18324893
it does, but i was more concerned with my external circumstances. I have no issue persuing this path, but in some circumstances i fail at it. To keep those circumstances away would be a great gift. And the knowledge will help greatly too.
>>
I can skeet up to 20 times per day
>>
>>18323811
>>18323851
>the power to post edgy posts on an powers thread

At least give an example to make yourself believable
>>
I have the ability to see the true nature of all people.

Downside is I'm lonely because of it and no one believes me until years later when I say "i told you so"
>>
I don't need to blink or breathe as long as I sit completely still and stare at the same spot the entire time.
>>
>>18325026
Actually you're just a fag from /r9k/

>>18324984
Go see a doctor

>>18324918
Draw a picture of the world exploding to test that theory, fag.

>>18324905
>I can stop looking at things

>>18324674
There are several lost treasures worth millions that are still lost. Oh wait you would have found them if you weren't bullshitting.

>>18324550
That's funny considering you undoubtedly have had many sexual dreams, and yet you are still a virgin.

>>18324386
Hats funny considering you undoubtedly have had sexual day dreams, and yet you are still a virgin.

>>18324362
More likely you are a bitchy fag that is wrong about everything
>>
File: damn.jpg (52KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
damn.jpg
52KB, 645x773px
being surrounded by attractive women in your friend group but having never so much as held someone's hand.

alternatively, having everyone you come in contact with think you're gay.
>>
File: tumblr_o0rb1jMuwn1qj5jqso1_500.gif (2MB, 500x236px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0rb1jMuwn1qj5jqso1_500.gif
2MB, 500x236px
>>18321080
I have the power to make anything happen.
>>
>>18324231
I want a crazy girl to stumble upon me and start obsessing over me and loving me.
>>
I can see the future in my dreams
>>
>>18321080
i can sense repressed/hidden feelings basically i'm highly senitive and can pick up certain vibes.

I can be in a room of let's say 7 people feel fine and suddenly pick up a negative vibe, usually i can look around and pick out who's causing the negative feelings. Sadness, repressed hatred, shame etc.

It can be quite overwhelming and even exhausting because throughout the entire day i constantly get bombarded with other people's emotions which i receive in a very intense way. Being alone helps a lot...
>>
I'm pretty much invincible
>>
File: Autism-is-my-superpower.jpg (74KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
Autism-is-my-superpower.jpg
74KB, 500x477px
A picture is worth a thousand words.
>>
>>18323885
Aren't we all?
>>
>>18321080
I have the ability to be completely unnoticed when I want to be, mostly in plain-sight situations. For example, I can walk right into restricted areas, say horrible things pretty loudly in public without any reaction, and steal things from right in front of someone without even a minor distraction.

I always thought it was a normal thing, just acting in a certain way that doesn't draw attention, but anyone I've discussed it with hasn't been able to relate.
>>
File: 1394.jpg (11KB, 229x183px) Image search: [Google]
1394.jpg
11KB, 229x183px
>>18322388
>>
File: immunity.jpg (42KB, 419x610px) Image search: [Google]
immunity.jpg
42KB, 419x610px
>>18324467
Boom
>>
>>18324391
Mutant.
>>
>>18324231
Can you get my family, especially one specific cousin to care about me again?
>>
>>18321080

I guess my pain tolerance is really high? prolly not a super power. but whatever.

I didn't feel any pain when I tore my ACL last year. I actually went to work an hour later although i was limping.

I would ask my co workers to punch my arms and thighs as hard as they could to get rid of the soreness from work. Instead of feeling pain, I actually felt pleasure. weird.
>>
>>18321080
I can feel objects inside a box and make ou their basic shapes without knowing what's inside. It's so vague now compared to when I was younger.
>>
>>18321080
I have the ability to predict/judge people with almost 100% accuracy.
>>
>>18321093
>go invisble
>scream "GAS THE KIKES" or similar edgy stuff
>profit?
>>
>>18321080
I can fit an amazing umber of cocks in my asshole as long as the number exceeds 8 and three quarters
>>
>>18321080
Depression.
>>
File: yingyang.jpg (44KB, 500x507px) Image search: [Google]
yingyang.jpg
44KB, 500x507px
I can draw pretty good but I have a really shitty personality. I think everybody has a gift that is balanced out with some flaw
>>
Maybe like 5 years ago, I saw a reflection of water on the ceiling of my parent's bedroom. The thing is, we don't have a pool in our backyard.
>>
I can control the future
I firmly believe that my consciousness creates reality, and all of you are demons or other entities that exist to teach me about reality.
>>
>>18322333
>digits confirm
>>
>>18325793
True dat. Feel like the key to increasing your all around worth is putting effort into fixing those shortcomings though
>>
>>18321137

I laughed.
>>
File: forced.png (5KB, 729x432px) Image search: [Google]
forced.png
5KB, 729x432px
>>18324809
Not sure. Before I learned about mindfullness meditations I was actually doing them as a challange to myself when I was a kid. And I also hate having anything less than what i potentially can have.
>>
>Minor electrical control/channeling
>Extremely potent empathy
>>
>>18326174
>and etherial wings*

*According to a friend who can see auras
>>
Does anyone have any advice on how to develop a skill into an actual power? I'm a skilled writer, but I'd like to develop it into some actual persuasion or even some sort of creation shit.
>>
>>18326170
intredasting, I am a skeptic so I don't think much of mindfulness, however it makes sense that if you clear your mind then think only about something that motivates you (like getting out of bed to make hot chocolate) that might provoke you into doing so, if you have been practicing since you were a kid it would be well ingrained
>>
I can talk people into doing my bidding.
>>
>>18323510
But that's just telekinesis Kyle
>>
>>18324893
share you life force with me a bit i'm sure you have plenty of it and i need it, very very badly. just think about my post or something if you need visualisation to channel it to me.
also if you agree with this can you tell me what image will come first in your mind if you do that for me :) thanks
>>
>>18321080
Every lightning strike in the history of mankind has missed me.

>Therefor, I'm a natural lightning repellent.

I can speak to every mythological creature.

>Main emphasis on myth.

Also I can make people think what I want them to think almost word for word.

>Just as long as they read what I write down.

I can move objects with my mind.

>However, I can only do this with parts of my body.

If I pee and sneeze at the same time I teleport.

>I just can't pee and sneeze at the same time.

I can predict the future.

>My predictions only come true with a rate equal to as if I was making random guesses.
>>
I have congenital insensitivity. I've done multiple tests throughout my life (the classic hand on oven, smashing hand and arm with bricks, etc). I have never felt pain from external sources. However I do feel pain from headaches and cramps and things of that sort.
>>
>>18321080
I utilize analysis in combination with intuition to predict geopolitical and societal events with alarming accuracy.
>>
>>18323781
It's **Krabby** Patty, you fucking degenerate
>>
>>18323851
Same but I would word it less edgy
>>
>>18324231
Can you please make it so the guys that I like show interest in a relationship with me so that I don't end the year alone? Thanks ahead of time anon.
>>
>>18324231
I'm really poor and I have 3 kids. We can't even afford groceries for Thanksgiving and definitely won't be having a Christmas. Please help us come into some money?
>>
>>18325226
I'm a crazy girl and good at obsessing over people who are worth it, and I just stumbled upon your comment
>>
food bank, sign up for donations, maybe.
>>
>>18321080
I can drink a lot of alcohol on a daily basis and do pretty much nothing besides selfloathing.
i also developed a srs rash on my butthole due to constant diarrhea.

do i qualify for anything?
>>
I can suck souls of the dead into my cock which pleasures me for days on end. They do eventually find their way out but they've gotta be quick escaping or they'll go for another round.
>>
>>18321080
I can masturbate once a day.
>>
File: fagop1.jpg (9KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
fagop1.jpg
9KB, 222x227px
i can fly underwater...
>>
>>18322348
I play GTA too
>>
>>18323895
my husband has the same ability, its strange but really neat to observe.
>>
>>18324231
Can you open my third eye?
>>
>>18322179
teach me senpai
I can do something similar but on a very smaller scale. looking fractals and stuff

I also think im starting to have dyslexia, because of a failed complex self-made mental experiment
Thou thats more of a problem than a power, Ive strugled to write this post
>>
>>18322211
you will lose your power
It wont be a direct think, but a progresive lose of it
You wont even realize until three weeks after
>>
>>18322263
self-taught mind anon here, I have learned how to het any part of my body too, its pretty rad, tho I ve never searched for the limit
>>
I am content.
>>
>>18327856
you dick
>>
I think I can sense when individuals I know are going to die or maybe sense cancer.
I get a certain feeling when these things are going to happen, and unfortunately it has been 100% accurate so far.

I don't think it's some paranormal shit but just my subconscious telling me these things.
>>
Being shit at maths
>>
I can make my eyeballs vibrate back and forth really fast and freak people out.
>>
>>18324231
Give me a Kamen rider belt if you can bend the laws of physics and if you cant just make money rain from the sky, could be an accident that makes it look like it
>>
>>>>18321080
I'm not sure if it's a super power or if I'm just surrounded by coincidences. Whenever I think about something it somehow relays/corresponds onto actual events. Like for example, if I'm thinking of a certain restaurant then all of a sudden people are like oh let's try that certain restaurant! Friends say maybe I got brainwaves similar to those people or something. It's happened with random strangers too, like people might talk about what I'm thinking when I pass them by in the store. News TV has also been weird like that, and even companies have implemented ideas I've had in some way. I didn't like the idea that my thoughts were for everyone else so It some point I really wanted it to stop, and it actually did quite a bit.

It got to the point where I started believing that reality is a product of everyone's collective thoughts. It changes so slowly, and subtly in a way that makes the transition seamless, and people think it's always been "this way".
>>
i can sometimes predict the near future, and i am very lucky
thats it i guess
>>
>>18321080
I can give you white light and all there is to gAin from it. Would you like a free trial NEO?
>>
>>18324231
Please get me a girlfriend
>>
>>18321080
my super-power is pic related.
>>
>>18324932
>it could be mistaken for a copypasta.
It is.
>>
>>18323787
>>18323863
that's because they show episodes of the Simpsons by season, It was the same for me with any show I watched frequently
>>
>>18324050
you must stop eating and post results here
trascend
>>
>>18324231
make the people that have real life problems in this website the chance to be happy
>>
>>18324545
If for some chance you arent lying:

I want my mother to heal
I was thinking on asking for more stuff, but if you are able to do this alone, I will bow before you, so theres no need to ask for more
>>
>>18324918
in what sense
>>
>>18324545
could I get £100 to get a new pair of shoes
>>
>>18321089
That's called being a skinny manlet.
>>
>>18324231
Make a wasp appear outside my window and tap on the glass
>>
>>18321080
Slight savant. Can guess songs on the radio when they start under a second. Can use 5 different languages and solved alone a few tough software problems that would require teams and years to complete.

Likely blessed too. Was in the army, did the stupidest things and never got killed nor injured. Honestly don't know how I am still alive today.
>>
>>18323692
Not from a jedi
>>
>>18324231
I want to have the willpower to study. I think i have untapped reserves of willpower. Since in every other aspect of life i've shown to have more then enough to improve myself.
>>
File: IMG_20161113_160043.jpg (65KB, 500x608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161113_160043.jpg
65KB, 500x608px
>>18327777
Lucky numbers. Go buy a scratch off, anon
>>
>>18321080
Empeth.... it's a curse sometimes.... But most of the time useful
>>
>>18324231
I want to have a steady job please
>>
File: 1472253732052.jpg (108KB, 735x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472253732052.jpg
108KB, 735x720px
>>18328153
>>
>>18321080
I have a talent with animals. Hell sometimes wild deer let me pet them.
I have this one squirrel i name nutters.That always comes bye my house at around 5.00 pm everyday.He seems to like peanuts.
I have only had a few encounters with coyotes.Everytime nothing bad happened.They seem to see me as a equal.
>>
>>18324231
Is it possible for me to find a portal to equestria
>>
I have precognitive dreams. But really, super, useless ones. More like glitch in the Matrix dreams.
>>
>>18324231
shittiest RP 2016
>>
>>18321080
I can be average in anything I study or do without much effort, most of the time I don't put any anyways. If put actual effort and meaning I have a fucking absurd learning curve.

That being said, I got excited about shit just about 3 times on life till now. All were subjects on my graduation, perfect marks on all 3.
>>
>>18321080
Supernatural attractiveness in all senses. It's pretty based
>>
>>18328746
tell me more anon, Im atracted to your words
>>
>>18321080
Ability to do thiiiis.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Method_of_loci

Gots me a mind palace.

Id classify it as maladaptive daydreaming but I can use it to my will now.
>>
>>18324231
I haven't had sex in well over a year. So can you help an anon out?
>>
File: 1476655700023.jpg (47KB, 582x741px) Image search: [Google]
1476655700023.jpg
47KB, 582x741px
>>18328833
>a year
>>
>>18328799
Heh. Dubs. *teleports behind you and unsheathes trips* Jeh. Nothing personal, kid
>>
>>18324231
Make her be my gf tomorrow. Please, I really like her.
>>
>>18324591
>It happened to me therefore it happens to everyone
This is a fundamentally flawed logic
>>
>>18324231
can you make sure I save up enough money to fix my car? And help me get into the air force, I have a crappy work history and used pot in college.
>>
>>18324545
You sound kind of legit. I suspect it's wiser for me to stay away from you though.

Also, you prob read it already but that dark looking post you replied to was copypasta.
>>
>>18322445
The only person who isnt a role playing faggot in this thread
>>
>>18324231
I have been feeling kind of "misplaced" in this world since quite a time (2 years or more).
I have no problem socializing,good friends, no girl (not specially nervous about it) and I am pretty sure about what I like, but I have absolutely no clue about what I want from life.
I have good qualifications and studies but somehow I am being denied any opportunity of getting a job up to my level. I am not even expecting the best paid job of the world, just something normal to start saving money for future proyects, but it's like somehow I am getting it denied.
My power seems to be some kind of "guiding light", as people instantly trust me and tell me everything about their lifes (I am in no way complaining, I love to help others), but sometimes it gets hard to be endlessly altruistic.
Maybe I am asking just for some nice words or maybe there is somethihg I should notice but I somehow am not able to. With your experience what would be your advice?
>>
>>18324231
Can you make her love me.
>>
>>18324231
Make me taller please.
>>
ESP.

Ability: predictions are spot on. I predicted Trump would win, lol. I also know when I will get a text or call seconds before it happens
>>
>>18324231
Can you make the girl I like love me?
>>
>>18321080
20mL of spunk in a load.
>>
The water hates me. Is that a super power?
>>
>>18329040
Thats just you feeling the radio waves. Remember when your car stero would hum before a call. Thats it
>>
>>18321186
Top kek
>>
I can instantly calm my nerves in any kind of situation. its very useful.
>>
File: 81922150.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
81922150.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
>>18324467
>>
>>18329114
Lol anon
>>
>>18323791
you play too many video games
>>
File: 29-mean-girls-gif.gif (856KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
29-mean-girls-gif.gif
856KB, 500x281px
>>18321080
>>
So I've had two instances where I've done some unexplainable things.

First was I had a dream where I was at a party, but no one else was really visible kind of like background characters in an anime. But they were they. Then this guy from work came up to me and kissed me. (I am not way attracted to this guy,so that weird as well. I also hadn't seem him in a while, since he works nights and I work days mostly) As he kissed I looked down and saw vomit on his beard then on his lips, then I could taste it. I realize that he was vomiting as we kissed. I woke up gross out. But nether the less I just got up and started my day. Not wanting to fall back into that dream. so fast forward. I am work and the guy from dream had picked up a shift, so he was working in the morning, which he normally doesn't. I don't say anything, because I don't need to. But not even an hour into his shift, he throws up all over the floor.

So I guess that super power is, If I kiss you in my dream I'll learn of you future illness.
>>
>>18329282Second story.

I had gone to a friends house. Just hanging out. His roommate was there. We were all just playing on his playstation. His roommate was sitting on a flimsy wooden chair, but during the playstationing, he had leaned too far back or something cause it broke. We laughed, but helped him up. I jokingly said "We will have to go dumpster diving later and find you a new chair." So we laugh, do not go dumpster diving. His roommate goes his separate way to do roommate stuff. Then me and my friend go meet up with some other friends, watch a movie and then go back to the other friends house. As we drove into their apartment complex. I tell him to stop. He ask "why?"
I say "That Dumpster has chairs in it." (The dumpster was surrounded by brick and the dumpster it self was closed. So there was no way you could see into it.) Friend was like "how do you know?"
I said "I just do."
So he reluctantly stops his car. It's late so we pull out phones, and used the flashlights on them. So when we open the dumpster and look in. sure enough their were 4 perfectly good wooden chairs just lying in there.

so second power "Ability to Detect Chairs in Dumpsters"
>>
>>18321080

I'm an empath, and no amount of pain/damage can make my body go into shock.

I can also astral project, lower/raise my heart rate/metabolism at will. But those were learned skills.
>>
>>18324231
reverse the effect of 'gravity'
>>
>>18324231

Do you see the projection of all consequences/outcomes in front of your 3rd eye, and then collapse on it?

I used to have that gift before I was blinded for being too brazen.
>>
i have daily dreams of the future and i don't know how to control it
>>
>>18321089
You should become a pro wrestler
>>
>>18321080
being ethical and submitting to Hashem
>>
I was struck by lightning on my birthday when I was ten. Everything seemed to stand still for a short while but I chalked it up as blacking out and dreaming. I still have instances where everything stops moving but I'm still not sure if it's real or if it's all in my head. Probably the latter.
>>
I can smell and hear things a lot better than people. I know it sounds lame but I once caught an ex gf of mine cheating on me because I smelled cum and balls when she came to my house.

I asked her where she was and she said shed just got off work. I'm 6'2" she's 5'1" I grabbed her and took her pants off, the smell was way stronger. She was hysterical calling me crazy, she started dripped cum and then started to blame me for cheating on me. Says I say and do stupid shit.
>>
>>18321080
Complete Intangibility, but still with the ability to change my own momentum (walk, pass through stuff etc) somehow
>>
>>18322286
>Audio sometimes too.
Yeah, its called speaking.
>>
>>18324231
Make open 3rd eye friend, yes?
>>
i can kill people and not get caught no matter what.
>>
>>18321080
The ability to cease my life painlessly and instantly whenever I want.
>>
>>18322348
Probably possesed by a demon that doesnt want to harm you
>>
>>18324231
Make my dick an inch longer pls
>>
>>18329040
>i predicted trump would win

Well i mean.. it's a 50/50 guess..hate to burst your bubble
>>
>>18324231
I need of you to grant me a small amount of money to clear my debt. Now when I say small you probably know what I mean by it.
Now, I am going to take a walk in a few hours, and when I get back I hope you can help me by creating a situation that will instantly give me that amount with no give backs. But I do really need it in the next 5 hours.
I know it is petty, but if this gets done you may call upon me to fulfill one task for you or a greater purpose that you see fit.
>>
I'm good at surviving despite me having a shit ton of near death experiences. Mostly choking or drowning or falling. I tend to get what I want a lot. I'm insane so I never really hold back in fights so that makes me go over board in them which allows me to normally with them as well.
>>
Budding technomancer here.
I can change streetlights when time is really important.
I've gotten open wifi in the middle of a forest on several occasions.
I charged my friend's phone by holding it. (not plugged in or anything)
I can get cars to start when others can't.
Just little stuff so far, but I'm optimistic.

I'm trying to figure out how to expand my prowess. If I could even learn how to do the phone charging thing on purpose, that'd be enough for me
>>
I can trigger what feels like an adrenaline rush when I'm not moving. It's weird and seemingly useless.
>>
>>18327898
Dude! There's this girl Bella from my highschool who could do that. Used to do it while she was suckin my dick and idk I just thought it was the coolest thing
>>
>>18326272
Oh, that's easy, here's how to use writing skill to become rich and locally famous

> use writing skill to write "give me all the fucking money or I'll blow your fucking brains out with the gun in my coat pocket"
> take that shit to the bank
> suddenly you're rich and locally famous!

Magic
>>
File: unlimited powah.jpg (21KB, 400x180px) Image search: [Google]
unlimited powah.jpg
21KB, 400x180px
I can pull out exactly the number of tissues I want from these kinds of packages. I usually need five, so that's where I'm most skilled at, with an >90% accuracy.
>>
>>18331510
Holy shit

God?
>>
File: fantastic-four-42-1438871504.gif (2MB, 500x248px) Image search: [Google]
fantastic-four-42-1438871504.gif
2MB, 500x248px
>>18321080
...to manifest thoughts into reality, but within the rules of nature...
>>
I get dreams of the future
>>
>>18321080
I can manipulate color.
>>
fucking up
>>
Sometimes I hear the voice of the Gods telling me what to do in a hardship and I can bargain with them, giving up certain pleasures in exchange for things not normally possible, such as fasting to get a regular night's sleep worth of energy in half the time after sleeping less than 20 hours the whole week prior, or asking for terrible luck later in exchange for an event to happen now, I also have photographic memory to such an extent that I can use it to copy a page in my mind and "read" it during any tests or the like
>>
we are

that's the only super power we need
>>
face to face I can make anyone like me. I'm not even that great of a person, but I can instantly pinpoint what the person I'm talking wants of me and give them that. Basically I'm a really good bullshitter.
>>
>>18321080
Call me crazy.
Call it natural instinct.

But I truly believe I have a strong sixth sense.
Precognition, if you will.

Many times I've known what was going to happen.
Many times..

More for it to be mere coincidence. Yet, I've never acted upon it; Allowing what ever I knew, take action.

I could of avoided a car crash because of this.
Instead, I said fuck it and went down the road anyways. Despite knowing I was going to get into an accident.

This is just one example that I wish I could of listened to.

I wish I could concentrate it.
>>
>>18324231
$20,000 in my bank account.
Thanks in advance.
>>
>>18322333
I have insane luck but its seems to work only when I am happy/exited/100% confident that the luck related thing will turn out in my favor. Its really fucking weird.
>>
File: 1478243124192.jpg (63KB, 540x840px) Image search: [Google]
1478243124192.jpg
63KB, 540x840px
I can smell what the weather will be..
Rain smells like humid air and vanilla.
Sun is a rubbery concrete smell.
Overcast is the same as rain but much fainter.
Lightning smells like rain but has a metalic taste to it along with a plastic smell.
I can predict this with like a 90% accuracy.
>>
>>18324231
Make my pen fall off my desk
>>
>>18321080
My family on my dad's side has a curse where no matter what happens to us we won't die until really old age. My dad has had a stupid amount of accidents and his injuries have never lasted more than a week, even accidents that should have been fatal. My grandmother chainsmokes cigerettes all day and survived strokes and has still made it to like 90. I should have died at birth due to being overdue and underweight yet I somehow survived.
>>
When I was super into psionic powers, I used to be able to make a "psi ball". I still kinda can.

I'm not sure if that's even legit now.
>>
>>18333916
>lightning smells like rain but has a metallic taste
That's ozone. You're not special.
>rain smells like humid air and vanilal
Once again, petrichor.
>Sun is a rubbery concrete smell
Someone lives by some newly painted roads

I'm not even going to bother with overcast.
>>
File: Cjuk-ArXIAI6Bs0.jpg (162KB, 1024x862px) Image search: [Google]
Cjuk-ArXIAI6Bs0.jpg
162KB, 1024x862px
Forgot how autistic /x/ was, this thread is a good reminder.
>>
>>18321080
i have the memories of my past lifes
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.