[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

found out some weird shit last night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 11

File: 4.jpg (757KB, 1162x1600px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
757KB, 1162x1600px
listen up guys. i cant prove this shit to you, but i've discovered some real deal fantasy-type stuff, and if you're lucky enough, you can discover it for yourself.

the key is a little known phenomenon you can read about on the internet. basically, people comment online saying that they can give themselves "tingles" at will, kind of like what happens when you hear a really emotionally intense part of a song. the tingles are the first step. people who can do this have limited control what i can only describe as some kind of energy that you can sort of fill your body with. that's what it feels like anyway, it might just be me manipulating my own nervous system, i have no idea.

Anyway, I managed to take it to the next step just by practising on my own: I can now channel the energy, or whatever the hell it is, and make myself feel really good at will. it only lasts for a moment, as i can quickly over-tax myself with it: its kind of like a muscle that you flex.

anyway, if you find that you can go beyond the tingles, only use this ability scarcely. I discovered it last night, and if i hadn't read previously about how you can overuse the energy and cause side effects, it probably would have scared the shit out of me. I had used the effect multiple times that day, and breaking through to the next level took quite a toll on me: i was shivering uncontrollably and extremely cold for the next hour or 2. additionally, i needed water way more and seemed to be peeing it out really fast. it was as if my body had depleted itself and now required way more heat/water/everything. today, though i feel pretty much fine. i will only try to use it every 2-3 days from now on, for only a moment or 2.

I'll hang around this thread and take questions. good luck you guys. its a strange fucking world out there.
>>
I can do that, too; it's a somatic mechanism. I use it all the time to fake goosebumps. In fact, it's the same mechanism mammals use to make their fur stand on end.

Would you post on /x/ if you gave yourself a headache from wiggling your ears too much, too?
>>
>>18320650

what the hell does a headache from wiggling your ears have to do with making yourself feel insanely good and at peace just by thinking about it? did you even read what i was saying?
>>
The Moon.
The Tower.
The Lovers.
The Chariot.
The title of the picture is 4.jpg
This is quite a spell you've cast here. That or perhaps you're aware that everything is falling down around you. Either way, using this feeling can drain your ability to create music. You will eventually need to find weirder and odder sounds and tonalities, until you run out of audible listeners. Use your newfound "gift" with caution -- as someone who's had it since I was young, I'll aware you that 'feeling the fnords' is quite different than seeing them. You'll be activating things you aren't aware of and be subconsciously held accountable by others.
But, well, I'm sure you've found that out already. Good luck.
>>
>>18320683
They're both normal, somewhat uncommon things that have side-effects that can be easily misinterpreted.

The "insanely good" feeling is a direct result of nerve stimuli. Your body likes the feeling because it's a novel experience for you. The "tingling" you describe is the same as what you feel when your arm is asleep or when you meditate deeply, just nerve stimuli. There is energy there, but it's only a very weak electric charge. It feels good because in this instance it is connected to the brain in a more direct fashion. There's an endorphin release.

Read up on somatic sensations.
>>
>>18320714

well, you're either saving face because i called you out on the fact that you didn't read what i posted, or you just didnt explain yourself well enough at all in the first post. either way, its no biggie, im grateful that you've taken the time to explain yourself. ill look up somatic responses, but if you expect me to believe that something like this can at all be described as "normal" then we are living in 2 very different worlds, my man.
>>
>>18320710

dude, i less than no idea what you're talking about, but thanks for the card reading or whatever that was. i know the whole "music bit was a metaphor, but are you referring to artistic creation? i love to draw, are you saying that if i keep doing this kind of stuff that it will fuck with my ability to illustrate?
>>
>>18320733
>>18320724
If you Google things like "goosebumps on command" or something similar you'll see people discussing the phenomenon outside of a spiritual or occult perspective. As I said in my first post, you're experiencing the same mechanism that mammals use to raise their fur. It's a very normal thing that humans grew out of because it isn't necessary anymore.

And no, a nerve mechanism located the skin will not ruin your creative skill.
>>
File: 291.png (389KB, 713x401px) Image search: [Google]
291.png
389KB, 713x401px
>>18320710
Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking roleplayer

You will never amount to anything and use your delusional perceived ''abilities'' in a vain and futile attempt to give your life meaning or make you think you're ''special'', but in reality you aren't even a success as an average human being.
>>
>>18320634
So energy work?
I can also make my whole body tingle and it's amazing.
The most sensitive part for me are the soles of mt feet, I don't know why tho.
and I can feel the energy circling around my hands and fingers if I will it to.
>>
>>18320634

Yeah, I believe you definitely did some energy work on ya.
Some people can even see their energy with enough practice.
Try closing your eyes, and visualizing a ball of energy in between your hands, and make it spin around and stuff.

If you're still curious, search up on Robert Bruce and read up on some of his works.
>>
>>18320852
>>18320714
From experiences I can say that
>The "tingling" you describe is the same as what you feel when your arm is asleep
That's not the feeling that OP felt.
It's something much more different.
>>
>>18321034
It's the same feeling at a different level of intensity, duration, and area of effect.
>>
>>18320683
how is making yourself feel good with goosebumps paranormal
>>
>>18320634
i know exactly what you are talking about
>>
>>18320710
explain spell please
>>
>>18320852
get fucked op
>>
>>18320710
So does that explain shit like Swans and Suicide?
Gina and Vega just jerked off their shiver reflex for too long and got stuck in a K hole?
>>
>>18321156
Kinda.
and It's a feeling which one can control.
>>
>>18322000
Maybe check out the very first reply.
>>
>>18322029
It's not the same.
>>
>>18322040
Then explain how.
>>
>>18322047
Yes, It's kinda the same as when your arm goes numb and falls asleep. You feel vibrations.
Yes, it has a different level of intensity.
These types of vibrations aren't the ones that give you goosebumps, or make your hair stand on end.
It hard to explain but I'll try my best.
These vibrations are calm in a way, you can control the area of effect, and you can move it around. It feels relaxing and alien. You feel light, and sensitive. You can feel something hovering over your skin, It's gentle.
>>
>>18320634
You're not the first person to do this or something. I can shut off pain in my body for a while.

DONT DO THIS FOR EXTENDED PERIODS

You can fuck up your nervous system.

I lost feeling in my toes temporarily from doing this. It seems cool now but you will be scared when you think you have a blood clot for a while.
>>
I do this to. You can channel this into future sight/intense concentration. Basically if you go "beyond the tingle" you can experience more enhanced version of what people call flow. I am working with meditation to channel this and use it at will. It will take awhile for it to come together into something I can activate that will be useful for me to use.
OP what do you use it for? Give me some specific ways you use this
>>
>>18322112
"To destroy an undesirable rate of mental vibration, put into operation the principal of Polarity and concentrate upon the opposite pole to that which you desire to suppress. Kill out the undesirable by changing it's polarity"

Don't worry,friend.
>>
>>18322086
Context clues, anon. I didn't say that they always cause goosebumps, just that I use the mechanism to give myself goosebumps. Prompting the response in different ways can give the effect with or without goosebumps, isolate the area or spread it out, and so on. It's just conscious control of a body system that usually works on its own or in response to environmental stimuli.

How you feel about them is subjective.
>>
If you concentrate hard enough and your soul is pure then you can focus that tingle feeling into a concentrated tingle. Be sure to be standing when doing this. Stand as straight as you can and once you feel the tingles become almost unbearable , direct the energy through your legs and to the soles of your feet. Don't release the energy slowly. Do it all at once and abruptly, like clearing a snorkel filled with water. You should find that the energy is enough to blast you high into the sky. I've been traveling about using this technique. It's really very useful. Please don't try this inside.
>>
>>18322196
>Be me
>Stands up straight
>Does what anon says
>IT
>WERKS
>I'M BLASTING OFF INTO THE ASTRAL!! YAY!!
>Real body collapses on the floor

Hmm...
>>
>>18322196
Really? I have a simpler method involving eating a can of beans and attaching a lighter to my ass.
>>
>>18320634
my friend, you are beginning to realize your potential. this is your energy, its the excess energy your body does not consume to keep your flame burning. if you deplete it you will begin to burn the energy ment to sustain your flame(life/consciousness). this is why this can be dangerous. if you further your practice you must eat a very well balanced diet, as this process breaks down or consumes vitamins minerals and proteins at an accelerated rate. it is essentially gaining active control over metabolism and nerve function and increasing the efficiency of your bodies systems.

it can be a good experience to look into spiritual healing practices such as reki. as it provides systems of self healing aswel as healing others
>>
>>18322209
It didn't did it. You didn't keep enough tingles in your body to keep your body on.
>>
>>18322247
Kek
Yes, I guess I am an idiot.
>>
>>18322086

Op here, this guy has the right idea; it's kind of like getting hugged by all of existence. it isn't just making the tingling stuff happen, as i stated before.
>>
>>18322284
Oh no not at all. There a lot to think about.
>>
File: 1476222926532.gif (1MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1476222926532.gif
1MB, 540x540px
>>18320634
>>18322086
>>18322312
This anon here has also had these experiences.

I have occasionally concentrated on these "tingles" but have only a few times received some merit. One time it felt like I was losing my self and started to enter a tunnel like field around my being not my body per say but like around my consciousness or existence. I couldn't keep up the concentration because either I got excited or scared its hard to recall every detail, it was a very long time ago. I have tried it once and a while during meditation but to no avail. I have for some time categorized it with just a concentration technique, as I have made more progress with silencing the mind than producing "tingles". They have always produced no physical benefit or change to anything. It could be I wasn't producing them to a higher "frequency" or "strength" as I did that time.

Could the 2 (no thoughts + "tingles") be related instead of separate "happenings" or "techniques" I'm not sure what to call them, I'm sure concentrating on "tingles" would bring about no thoughts naturally, and no thoughts could produced "tingles" as sometimes the have produced odd movements, feelings, "tingles, and "vibrations" for myself. One time my hand moved up word on its own during meditation is was quite odd but didn't disturb my me much. I remained quite calm.

I'm guessing It should be mixed in with my daily meditation.

Thank you for this post it has had me thinking again.
>>
>>18320634

it's real anon. I've killed demons by channeling this energy through my third eye. Literally obliterate them from existence. Nothing paranormal goes on around me, because they openly fear me.
>>
>>18322988

You can also drain this energy from other people. I did this when i was much younger (over 10 years ago). I found myself draining too quickly, so i would absorb energy from my surroundings and even other people. For demons, I would sap their energy, then spit it back at them, then sap it back, and spit it back, and cycle it until i pushed them away. Now my energy storages are so large, i literally go super sayen at will
>>
>>18322993

I've also found cases where I've met certain people who were openly draining others around them because i could feel them sapping me. This was a turning point for me because when I showed them how much more i could sap from them, they literally turned their physical body and looked at me, as if we both knew what just happened. No words were exchanged, they merely stopped sapping everyone around us and walked away
>>
File: GohanTeachingGotenHowToFly.jpg (31KB, 524x297px) Image search: [Google]
GohanTeachingGotenHowToFly.jpg
31KB, 524x297px
>>18322196
>>
I have just started playing with this energy and don't really understand it yet, so i try not to over use or be too irresponsible, but here's some things I've experienced.
I have 'quiet' energy and can pull it all into myself and when I do so, people around me seem to notice/analyze me less.
I can also 'ping' people, I can get sometimes attention from across a room even if their back is turned. while driving to work I can get people to look in their rear view mirror, and to move over or go faster on the freeway without tailgating or anything like that.
I also 'screamed' in line at Starbucks, it was very calm in the shop and there were about eight people in from of me, so I did an experiment and threw in some anger and aggression into my push and the people in line in front of me shifted uncomfortably and the lady in front of me lined back over her shoulder.
Could be all in my head though. Either way, fun stuff
Oh, and at the moment, I am almost utterly sapped and devoid of energy, as my bf is a black hole, and we just hung out. Literally strips my essence. I think my energy is plant like and grows/replenishes, so I'm never completely devoid, but it is really hard on me.
Can someone tell me how to get stronger? I think I could actually DO something if I honed it enough
>>
>>18320634
Is everyone on here really not aware of what this is in a physiological sense? It's called "frission" if you need a phrase to google.

Basically, all it is is a concentrated release of dopamine from nerve terminals in the CNS. That's why you feel it travel down the back of your neck, spine, to your arms, legs, tail bone.

It's a physiological response to good feelings. Dopamine is an important neurotransmitter for these feelings, as it is essentially "targeted" as being the effectors for drugs such as heroine and meth; as for weed, weed causes a false release of dopamine, prevents its reuptake, causing desensitization of neurons to the effect of it. Since dopamine is also the effector of motivation, this is why stoners become lazy.
>>
>>18323262
Oh also, dopamine is extremely important for motor neurons, thus it is essential for movement, limb sensation, all of that stuff. Which explains why you feel it "affecting your body" in such a significant way. You guys should really look into body's physiology to supplement your "meh energy stores" ideas
>>
>>18322993
>can turn super sand
mate you couldn't turn super fucking retard. if you had even a fraction of the power of a sayain you would be stronger than a nuclear bomb, and the world would be under your tyrannic rule since you think you can take the energy of others
>>
File: 1474888840390.gif (323KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1474888840390.gif
323KB, 600x600px
>>18320634
>kind of like what happens when you hear a really emotionally intense part of a song
That's called Frisson, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frisson

Not to be confused with the very similar, yet different sensation of your Soul. It can only contact you through EM waves so the feelings are quiet similar, everything being electrical in nature.

I only have Soul shivers if there's a negative presence around, or if I read or hear about something I wouldn't normally believe.
>>
>>18323315
everything is electromagnetic in nature
>>
File: 1475803053728.jpg (335KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1475803053728.jpg
335KB, 1920x1080px
>>18323318
I believe it to be the one unifying force through all space and time. The creator is plasma, your Soul is plasma.
>>
>>18323341
your on the right track. its more or less right, but forget about time, it is only a measurement as distance is not a force in the universe
>>
File: IC5146BORG_hallas.jpg (820KB, 1728x1296px) Image search: [Google]
IC5146BORG_hallas.jpg
820KB, 1728x1296px
>>18323388
Yeah you're right I shouldn't have put time there. Considering I don't believe in Einsteinium "space-time" myself.

Just a turn of phrase.

I'm guessing you've looked into the EU theory and such? I love Don Scott's work.
>>
>>18323482
no actually i follow teslas work to the best of my ability, sadly his actually theary is classified, there is just bits and pieces he publicly released.

though even without the works of other physicists contemplation such things there is a universal that is correct causality, an action requires an equal and opposite reaction. if space time(i see what you men it comes out time just comes out naturally) were a fabric such as could be curved, it would have to inverse curve intern crushing what ever had the mass to curve it in the first place, anything with mas would instantly be doomed, following Einsteins theory.

nice to come across someone not willing to accept the spoon fed garbage we receive in public education system as gospel.
try to mention it to people IRL and they think im a looney
>>
File: walter+russell+7.jpg (185KB, 630x500px)
walter+russell+7.jpg
185KB, 630x500px
>>18323512
Yeah I keep my mouth shut about these subjects outside of fringe circles.

I'm not sure how far Einstein delayed our understanding of the universe via his thought experiments, but I'm sure it's a while.

Seeing as you're a Tesla man have you looked into Walter Russell. When I look at some of his sketches I really think he may be onto something. Everything is vibrational and is quantised by octaves.
>>
>>18323262
I don't think fission is what the OP is describing, frission is a tingling, pleasurable sensation that creeps along the body.

I think I know what OP is referencing because I have control over a similar sensation that seems to serve no physical purpose. I discovered it in attempting astral projection. I have no idea if there is a name for the sensation, but if you have ever attempted to AP and progressed to the point of feeling vibrations and a sensation that I would describe as weight and weightlessness simultaneously. I think that is what OP was trying to describe. It's a very abstract sensation to describe, but I can trigger the sensation at will, though it does require focus in order to maintain it. It could almost be described as flexing a non resistant muscle, it comes on like a light switch throughout the body.
>>
>>18323624
Oops frission*
>>
>>18320634
Yes, the arousal mechanism.
>>
>>18323624
Ahh I see. I think I do know the sensation you're describing as I occasional have W.I.L.D.

You mean the bodily vibration that almost matches the internal sound right as you crescendo through into a lucid?

If so then that's pretty cool. It's hard to quantify a sensation for these types of experiences.
>>
>>18320650
Wiggling my ears actually helps during the rare times that I do get headaches. Am I an alien
>>
>>18323647
That vibration is literally just sleep paralysis setting in. It happens every time you sleep

Very paranormal
>>
File: 54675667475647.png (54KB, 271x238px)
54675667475647.png
54KB, 271x238px
>>18323995
Yeah you're right.
Nothing really paranormal about sleep paralysis.
>>
>>18324007
You're right, sleep paralysis isn't paranormal. It might be creepy to experience but it isn't unexplained.
>>
File: 2.jpg (167KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
167KB, 300x400px
>>18324013
Feels good to agree.
>>
>>18324007

Yeah, yeah. I 'member.
>>
>>18323995
>>18323647

Yes it can also be felt whenever one is trying to have lucid dreams.

>That vibration is literally just sleep paralysis setting in. It happens every time you sleep

And no.
>>
>>18324578
>And no.
Then explain it.
>>
>>18320650
>>neckbeard couch scientist explains it all
>>
>>18324585
I already did.
>>
>>18324606
You've described it from your perspective but haven't given an explanation about what it is.
>>
You have someone explaining this type of nerve stimuli. Whether you realize it or not, being entirely physical. I guess that's not trippy enough to be accepted.
>>
You are releasing hormones if you want a physical explanation. Metaphysically you are channelling your emotions or free will into feelings.

TL;DR you have figured out how to control your feelings. Which can be very beneficial. I would say many monks attain a certain level of meditation where they reach a certain level of calmness

People who smoke weed experience it too and people with depression experience pretty much the opposite.

(that was not a good tl;dr)
>>
>>18324626
''entirely physical'' is not 100% accurate i would say.

A consciousness controlling or experiencing such stimuli is not a physical manefestation but rather an abstract one.
>>
>>18320634
Holy shit, you gave me goosebumps while i was reading this... this is me
>>
>>18324638
You can say the same thing about moving your arm because intent is an abstract concept
>>
>>18324638
Your right. One being a manifestation of the other, perhaps.
>>
>>18324613
Alright, Alright.
>>18322086
So now that we've got this out of the way, What exactly is it?
In a word it is "Energy".
This is really hard for me to explain but I'll try my best.
So as I was saying. It's energy, energy which you can control, it's a part of you.
So what is it useful for?
This energy is useful in many ways(but not in any physical way..I think) , it can help you on your journey towards astral projecting by stimulating your energy body.
It helps you lucid dream by raising your vibrations to a level where you can remain aware in your dream through the force of will and stuff.
And as someone else pointed out, it can be used to heal things.
So yeah...
This kind of stuff is really hard to explain to those that have never truly experienced it before.
I'm sorry if this is a shitty explanation.

>>18324630
I don't think it is hormones, nor a sign that you've learned how to control your emotions.
but meditation does kinda help on that, so there's some truth in your words.
>>
>>18324649
You're right. You aren't that good at explaining. You also don't seem that well informed about your own ideas, either.
>>
>>18324663
There's just a lot of subjects which these vibrations can be attributed to.
Like I said before, astral projection.
I learned how to control my energy this way, by trying to astral project.
I used my energy to stimulate my energy body.
The energy body is a subtle energy counter part of your physical body. It has many parts,aspects, and functions, it has energy centers which people call "Chakras".
Those vibrations help one to raise, move, and store vital energy and to activate energy centers in a controlled way.
Yup.

>You also don't seem that well informed about your own ideas, either.

I never am.
>>
>>18324692
>I never am

I mean, I just don't know how to explain my ideas very well.
>>
>>18324705
Learning makes it easier. You'll get there. Read up on somatic sensations, the nervous system, and piloerection/stress responses in the meantime. Lots of good reading there.

Peace
>>
>>18324645
Indeed. A feeling can be expressed as impulses etc but the actual feeling of the feeling, the actual vision of sight, the sound of sound, the pressure of touch, warmth of the sun, these are things that are not physical in nature, but rather
>>18324648
perhaps the result of a physical nature.

One could argue that both cannot exist without the other. It is a folly of many scientists, to not comprehend the metaphysical qualities of consciousness, of life itself. Many have blatant disregard and it is disgusting,

I certainly agree with one being the manifestation of the other perhaps. (i had even written that exact same line out, but backspaced and re-wrote the reply)
>>
>>18324649
It is something to do with your consciousness is my next best guess, as you seem to very well know what it 'isn't' yet portray lack of any idea to know what it 'is'

I am going upon your descriptions. When you tell me you are controlling tingly feelings and you have overcharged that, it indicates to me that you have probably depleted a serotonine transmitter/gland.

Yet you seem to dismiss that idea completely.

Either way I don't know what you are dealing with but there are different levels of reality for sure. I'm from another dimension entirely and that is a direct effect something that to me is very obvious. This universes' American flag is not something i actually recognize but i digress.

You should be thinking about our wourld as a 3 dimensional universe which resides within a fourth dimensional universe. There are many parallels between different 3 dimensional worlds. However this is only yet a theory that is yet unproven. The implications suck. A criminal in one universe might not be in another. Leading to uncertainty. Perhaps it is a PSYOP to get people to believe that this is a new world, when it isn't.

Take it with a grain of salt. I just remember a lot of things being very different. Volvo never had an arrow on the logo until recently, for example.

It's called the mandela effect. Who knows what the cause really is. I guess it is plausible that if the fourth dimension exists, so do parallel and even ADJACENT universes or INTERLOCKING universes. We don't know this yet.

Perhaps one day we will actually be talking on quantum computer to people in other dimensions or universes entirely. Our earth used to be on the saggitarius arm almost at the very edge. Opposite to where they say we are now. I don't know what to believe desu.
>>
>>18323310

it's spiritual energy, it effects the astral plane, not the physical plane
>>
>>18320634
>baby's first kundalini awakening
>>
>>18325034
then its not super sayain is it. because they effect the physical world. stop thinking that someones imagination is truth, it is fiction and the creator accepts it as nothing else. now there are element of it that can be see as true, like the existence of energy, but they have the power to destroy planets
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.