[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Remote Viewing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

How can a person use Remote viewing? I think I have a start.
I've posted this phenomena I've experienced on /x/ before, and here is how it goes.

1. Get really tired, like in the alpha state or lower, or wake up in the middle of the night

2.Close your eyes and try to look at your space around you.

You should start seeing a 'ghost' form of the walls and items around you.
Now is this a step towards remote viewing? I ask you to discuss this.
Some images you will see do not match up with the real thing, and this leads me to believe that you are seeing a dream. Maybe the astral plane? Can we remote view this way?
>>
I know this probably sounds really bullshitty, but sometimes when I get really tired I get "ported" into places, pretty much exactly like you're saying. It's when I'm so tired I really have to fight not falling asleep from blinking, and when you struggle with opening your eyes after blinking
>>
>>18318517
Fuck it, I'm gonna do it again today. It's 3 am and I gotta walk my dog tomorrow, after that I'll pop down 12 mg of melatonine and keep awake as long as I can. I'll try to get into the super relaxed state again and see what happens and try to write it down.
>>
>>18318517
I get you. Maybe it's astral projection? But for me, the dream aspect usually takes over my mind instead of seeing real places usually.
>>
>>18318540
While you're getting super tired try making a phrase you want to associate with that state and repeat it. It'll help you get there faster the more you do it, I think. But don't make it a common phrase or someone could accidentally put you to sleep on a whim ha ha.
>>
>In my bed browsing 4chan on my phone reading through a lactation thread on /b/
>Put my phone on my night stand because I'm gonna go to sleep
>Start to close my eyes, struggling to stay awake
>Finally close my eyes, but it's like I never closed them
>I'm back on my phone browsing the lactation thread
>My door is further back to the left and my dresser is more to the right
>Open my eyes again
>Phone is still on night stand, door and dresser are in their normal spots
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.