[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any experience with shadow creatures/animals?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: tarantula.jpg (20KB, 236x243px) Image search: [Google]
tarantula.jpg
20KB, 236x243px
I don't usually like to remember my dreams because they're usually nightmares. Yesterday night, after drinking some beer, I went to sleep early. I wake up around 2 am and remembered part of my dream; a serial killer trying to kill me. Whatever, I've had worse.

Watch a couple of videos. Fall asleep again around 4.
About an hour later, I feel my body shaking and I feel a like something is trying to take over my mind. It was some kind of shadow like entity, but wasn't able to take over.

It's getting late. I go downstairs to the living room. Fuck it, I still have some time, so I go to sleep on my couch for another 30 minutes. I start having a dream. I never had a dream like this, very vivid.

There's a spider nest in the kitchen and a neon colored tarantula in it. I see some wasps flying around. Tarantula hawks? Fuck, my dog's in here. There's too many fucking insects. Let's get out of here. Feel a tap on my shoulder. It feels like the entity from before. I wake up.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see a spider. A real spider and it's hanging from the ceiling. I don't move. I keep my eye on it cus I don't want to get stung. The spider starts to move towards the ceiling. As it moves upward, it starts to fade. My periphery starting to fuck with me, I think to myself.

It gets to the ceiling. Starts crawling my direction and enters my field of vision. WTF? It's still faded. It keeps crawling and it keeps fading until it fades into nothingness.

Pic releated. Looks like the tarantula from my dream.
>>
File: leonaldo2.jpg (16KB, 407x323px) Image search: [Google]
leonaldo2.jpg
16KB, 407x323px
literaly shat myself breh :D
>>
since when is avicularia versicolor a shadow creature or considered paranormal?
>>
>>18318129
I have had nightmares like this quite often. Don't read too much into it
>>
I remember back when I was going back from my ex's house a few months ago, a huge black dog started to follow me, I thought it was a normal dog, but I couldn't see it's eyes, it was pure, solid black.
It started to growling at me, I told it to piss off, and then it disappeared. Funny thing is that I never felt threatened (I'm afraid of dogs), I felt in peace.
A few days later I was informed an aunt of mine was sent to the hospital.
Read that it'd have been a Black Dog, a ghost that it's an omen of bad things.
This is the only experience I have, dunno if it's quite the same topic.
>>
>>18318246
>avicularia versicolor
those are not paranormal one bit

Poecilotheria Metallica on the other hand....

Your dream is telling you to buy a tarantula OP. They are fun pets.
>>
>>18318263
that's the family dog. It means bad news/death, especially death in the family depending where you're from
>>
>>18318246

That's not the paranormal part. I had an entity try to take over my body. A being appeared and vanished before my eyes.
>>
>>18318263
> It I couldn't see it's eyes, it was pure, solid black.

That's how the thing that tried to take over felt like. Have you had sleep paralysis? I think this thing was trying to paralyze me and do whatever with me, but I stopped it somehow.
>>
>>18318353
If you saw something in your head that was able to control your head than it's probably just in your head.
>>
>>18318668
And that is the problem. Sometimes, I can't control my head. (Nightmares)

Sometimes, I can and I'm happy.

If it was just a dream then I could just forget about it. But this one has claimed my reality and I can't forget it. It keeps coming back.
>>
>>18318308
>They are fun pets
Depends.
Most arachnids seem to just find a hole in their enclosure and stay in it almost 24/7, maybe leaving in the dead of night to feed. That was my experience with a pet scorpion anyways.
>>
File: tumblr_ogdmig3D0v1qaj2cmo1_540.png (547KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogdmig3D0v1qaj2cmo1_540.png
547KB, 540x540px
Cobalt blue. Shit mate those fucking bastards love to bite
>>
>>18318813
Heavily depends on the arachnid.

Some species are day hunters, and eat constanly, particulary huntsman spiders and jumping spiders.

The ones that usually end in the pet trade are the most calm and inactive possible, for obvious reasons, with the exeception of Phidippus Audax and Regius, that are jumping spiders.
>>
>>18318839
Do people keep jumping spiders as pets?
They're cute little buggers but they seem like they would be too tiny and fast to properly contain.
>>
KEEP SUMMER SAFE
>>
>>18318855
Dubs. Nice reference
>>
File: SAM_61271.jpg (150KB, 1989x1426px)
SAM_61271.jpg
150KB, 1989x1426px
>>18318851
I do actually, they're incredible easy to take care, they stay in their enclosure, are quiet clean and lovely, venom it's not dangerous and they don't have big enough fangs, usually, to give you a painful bite, I had some of them escape and returned on their own, because they make nests and they don't leave them. it makes it hard to clean they're enclosures tough,cause they hold the nest with silk, and if you break it, they had to do it all again.

Besides that, care it's minimal, one fly every three days, depending on the species, I even let them out sometimes.
>>
>>18318985
If you're still in this thread, where do you get them?
Do you catch your's wild or do you buy/order them from somewhere?
>>
>>18319445
I catch them myself, all of the ones I have, are local or endemic, as far as I know the only jumping spiders in the pet trade (in america at least) are Phidippus Regius and Audax.
>>
>walking home from a nearby swimming spot with friends
>while walking i notice on my left, in my peripherals, a large shadow passing between bushes
>stop and immediately look over to bushes
>two thoughts
>bobcat
>trashbag
>am looking around while my friends ask me what's wrong
>broad daylight and nothing black in the bushes whatsoever
>shrug it off
>somewhat spooped
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.