[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paranormal experience?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1684.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1684.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Alright so I'm pretty sure that some buildings of were I reside currently are haunted.
>goes on one of my nightly walks, stops in front of library, and looks at the skyline.
>watches the city for a little bit with my back turned to the building
>Suddenly I feel something graze against me, followed by a tug at my pocket. (Felt like someone put a finger in the pocket and pulled down.)
>Looks all around to see that no one was there, is startled but besides to sit down on the curb instead. This time I'm positioned so that I can see the library on the left, and the city to my right.
>suddenly sees a static silhouette outside of the entrance, quickly looks at the door and it disappears
>outside light turns on, and stays on for about a minute, then shuts off.
>begins to turn on and off, but at different time intervals.
>continues for a good 10 minutes
>lights a cigarette and begins to walk away
>that's when another tug at the pocket happened
>proceeds to speed walk back home. Looking back every couple minutes.

What do you guys think? What's the possibility that is was a spirit or something? I certainly think it was. Pic is related, it's the library entrance.
>>
File: IMG_1686.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1686.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>18317454
Here's the entrance with the light off
>>
>>18317454
Had me convinced when the spirit lit a cigarette and walked away.
>>
>>>18317488
Guess I should have emphasized that I lit the cig and began to walk. Bad typing on my part
>>
>>18317454
You should've gone in the library op, it obviously wanted you to follow it.
>>
>>18317502
I should have, but I'm pretty sure it was locked. Who knows what could happen if I went inside though.
>>
>be in woods camping
>intense lights out of nowhere
>soft thudding getting closer
>opened the door
>got on the floor
>everybody walked the dinosaur
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.