[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Protection guidance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (85KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 960x1280px
I am looking to get into sorcery. I am not into selling my soul or anythinng of the sort. I am looking for the positive way. Or even a little dark as long as my soul is not in jeopardy. Where ca.n begin? Are there books? Or is it something internal ? I am asking because i this is all real and i am looking to protect my self and to get in touch more with the paranormal. Can i learn anything in the astral realm or dreams?

What would be the best way to begin? Where to start ? I am a complete noob in this and would appreciate any help i can get.

Also is there anyway to safely create a tulpa? Or something to banosh it afterwords i am not looking to go crazy. I want to do this safely as i can.
>>
Thing is i have goten involved with a ... Lets call her dark magic person. She does magic ect. I am not looking to do anything other than to protect my self in case she decides to do something bad or in case i leave her and shes pissed. Also i never believed in this before before now i do. I just want ro protect my self any way i can .
>>
I'm no expert but good luck . Lmao I'm of no worth here. Just good luck man. Seriously
>>
wow you have time to waste
>>
>>18317380
what if the only reason you're interested in her in the first place is due to some dark magic spells dude?
>>
look up spells nigga
>>
>>18318120
That's what everyone says . But my interest here is of no concern. I actually think it's just the sex. Also trust me sometimes I just want to get rid of her. What I am interested is what she opened my eyes to. I want to advance spiritually I am now interested in the other things available to do with life. I am looking into meditating and would appreciate other reading material that you guys may have .
>>
>>18317364
Start always with "Prometheus Rising" you'll need those bases to be able to form your own opinion and choose a path.
>>
>>18317364
>I am looking to get into sorcery.
>I am not into selling my soul

Then you will never be a sorcerer.
>>
>>18317380
>I just want ro protect my self any way i can .

Easy, wash yourself with the blood of the lamb and nothing, no spell no trick no hex will ever be able to touch you so long as you remain faithful
>>
>>18318116
I do . >>18320312
Sounds good thank you I am reading some Buddhism sounds interesting.

>>18320316
What about meditating and increasing spirituality? What would be the equivalent of sorcery into positive. I would assume it should be just as powerful and sorcery or at least it would defend against it right? Any ideas?
>>
>>18320323
That sounds terrible can't I just contact the astral plane? Or contact a positive spirit through lucid dreaming? Because bathing with blood sounds extremely demonic I do not want to get completely lost
>>
I would prefer positive things. But that doesn't mean I am not open to other options. I have just recently opened my eyes to the other things in this life, and I have to say I am more interested in that than other worldly things. Again I prefer the good over bad , but survival is far more important .
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.