[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sheesh, everything has been so busy on 4chan lately I haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: amish.jpg (77KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
amish.jpg
77KB, 540x360px
Sheesh, everything has been so busy on 4chan lately I haven't had the opportunity to tell this story. To preface what's going on I'll give a little background about myself. I'm a very moderate individual with a moral compass but I also appreciate seeing the world from all sides of the spectrum and 4chan has uniquely served that purpose. I actually visited /x/ a few times in the past but only now do I have some real content for you.

To begin with, I work in an Amish community in Ohio. It's mostly true about their desire to distance themselves from the world outside but they still rely on people like me to do certain things. I'm not directly employed by them but I've helped them before and have been welcomed into their community as long as a few basic conditions are met which is very general stuff like respect their ways, no phones or electronics etc. It's been pretty great to be honest because the people are sincere and real, their smiles are real and you feel wanted when you're there. Helping them hasn't really been as much of a chore as has been a blessing and relief from the world outside.

This changed very recently and is for the most part ongoing. I'm going to use this thread as a way of archiving my current and future experience there. Now their particular order is fairly faithful to their origins which I admit do not know very much about but we have a mutual arrangement which doesn't require me to know much about them, they like to keep to themselves. I work most often for one of the farmers there named Zed, he's a really great guy, orange beard and has a really funny sense of humor but you can sometimes tell it's frowned upon when we get to close and chatty. When we talk he has these peculiar mood swings like he's wanting to bring something up but won't and there have been times where I feel like he's avoiding me just to avoid talking about something.
>>
>>18317218

Very recently there has been an uptick in animal attacks, mostly on their goats which are penned in. As far as what is attacking them is hard to say because the animals are just turning up dead. What makes it strange is that none of the meat is eaten off of them so it basically just looks like something ran up, sunk its teeth into the neck and ran off. A few of the people tried to track whatever it was but they never turn up anything. I don't hunt so I can't say for sure what it might be but I never see any tracks or signs of a struggle. Zed had two goats of his own but both of them were killed earlier this year. They love their animals so it was pretty tragic for him, not much I could do. Moving on though, the attacks if you could even call them that persisted and nothing really linked any of them together other than the fact the meat stayed on the corpses.

This was fairly upsetting to the community because this is their lively hood. I volunteered to hire someone to come take a look but that was shot down almost instantly. They don't want anyone going there to investigate or getting anywhere near their homes. Something else that was weird was that the dogs never barked or alerted them that something was wrong and they have a TON of dogs. Zed told me it was a bad sign and they convened with their council to discuss what should be done. They still haven't really landed on a decision and keep in mind, during this time their goats are still turning up dead. I heard a rumor about one woman keeping her last goat inside her home but it too turned up dead inside the uh.. family room I suppose you'd call it. Zed told me not to come around for a few days while they sorted things out so I kept my distance but naturally my curiosity started to get the better of me.
>>
>>18317238

Sorry, posting this from another place I work at so it's not going to be consistent. Anyways I decided to break from my norm and go out super late. I obviously didn't trespass and parked by one of the back roads where I could observe their property from a safe and legal distance. I took binoculars to actually get a close up if possible but later I realized how stupid I was since they don't have lights there at night and my bino's aren't night vision. I ended up sitting in my car and just waited to hear if something would happen. Nothing occurred the first night so all was well but night two I actually heard it. I don't know if you guys have ever heard an animal being slaughtered but it is a pretty gruesome sound.

This sent a chill up my spine because I could hear one of the goats bleeting or whatever they do. It was actually loud enough for me to hear it across two fields but I didn't hear anyone yelling or even responding to the sound. I really wanted to go investigate after things settled down but I wasn't about to get caught there at night and have to explain myself to people who just want to be left alone. It was almost surreal being so close and actually hearing this happen. A goat screaming as its killed is uh.. yeah.. horrifying. I didn't turn up the next day but I did get a visitor of all things. Zed had shown up at my apartment wearing what I assumed were his best clothes. He was very polite but acting unusual and uncharacteristic. He asked if I happened to be near the property to which I actually replied with yes. I trusted Zed and I felt he trusted me. There was a pretty long silence between us but he told me no one else knew and he didn't plan on telling them. Naturally I wanted to know what happened and he told me the most insane thing. He said he actually believed someone in their community was physically biting into the goats necks and killing them.
>>
>>18317323

Well this basically raised a fuck ton more questions. Zed is one of those extremely honest people and he felt he could confide in me but I knew from the beginning he knew something was going on but I never imagined it was something like this. I wanted to know why he believed this and he just flat out told me he saw it. A young girl in their community around the age of 17 was the one doing it but she was very methodical in it and treated it almost like a routine. She even washed her clothes with lye or whatever or used some chemical to get the blood stains out if any existed and went through great lengths to cover up what she was doing. Zed asked me if I knew any doctors that might know what was going on - and I actually did. I called him then so Zed could speak to him if he wanted. The doctor, his name is Grant basically gave me a huge list of things that could be causing it but he would need to examine her but I was instantly made aware by Zed that couldn't happen. Seemed like a dead end but once I explained the situation I asked Zed if he could make it seem like a casual visit, not even as a doctor. He didn't like this plan but admitted there was no better option.

A few days later, no more killings but Grant, Zed and myself went to their village and treated it like a friendly encounter. The girls name is Beth and she was actually one of the first people we came into contact with. I hadn't actually seen her before but it didn't take a doctor to notice the first thing that was wrong - one of her pupils were fully dialated and I won't lie it was hard to look at. Grant of course was very attentive to her and asked her a few questions. I made sure to keep a look out, if you would, in the event others came over but she answered his questions for the most part and in the end he determined there was nothing wrong with her besides something that was going on with her eye.
>>
If you tell the truth, it looks like you've got a witch on your hands. Perhaps she has used a flying ointment made with a deadly nightshade, and the alkaloids in it have produced the mydriasis which affects her eye.
>>
shieeett

i want to go and film a spooky amish horror movie

this is great op
>>
>>18317365

I just got home. I'm tired and worn out. I'll post this next bit then I'll post more tomorrow morning. Sorry for making you guys wait but there is a lot in store. Grant ended up leaving in a hurry but for no reason other than him being a busy man and said he'd contact us later. Meanwhile Zed and I went to his barn to discuss what could be going on. I actually learned a lot from Zed but more importantly I learned he's actually not very well liked in their community. His mother left the community and his father was never a part of it. He was more or less raised by the town out of pity so he's left to his own devices. We ended up making plans but realized none of them were possible due to the rules.. it's also worthy to note this man is in his 40's at least. Ultimately I told him the best thing to do would be for him to stay back from this while I investigate since it would be okay for me to be removed from the community.

I ended up following Beth around, very pedo of me I know but my goal was to look for weird things going on and believe me I found a few. Oh, and you'd better believe the remaining goats stayed the fuck away from her. I would catch her at times staring at barn construction for like.. literally ten minutes straight without moving. Ten minutes may not seem like a long time but it really is when you're not moving and being very still. Other times she'd just run off into the woods at which point I was unable to follow without people noticing my behavior. My next plan was to find someone else in the community I could trust and try to get some answers from them. I'm not going to spoil it but for all the bad choices I've ever made this one was probably the worst. I'll be back in the morning.
>>
can somebody screencap the tomorrow ones? I'll be at school.
>>
>>18318719
I want to say yes but I think I'm way too slammed to remember this tomorrow
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.