[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Primer to Primer to Real Metaphysics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 12

File: xxxxxxx.jpg (132KB, 800x696px) Image search: [Google]
xxxxxxx.jpg
132KB, 800x696px
Dear people of x,
I am a student of metaphysics since I know myself in this life. That is why I studied Philosophy in a big University in EU and obtained a M.A. But those are not my credentials, because I found very little of worth in this studies. Academic Philosophy is too slow, too oldschool, too dogmatic, relying on "logical speculation" producing tons of academic BS. It is basically dead.
While being discouraged I still managed to dig myself in self-study through different layers of belief-systems which I was brainwashed by like agnosticism, rationalism, constructivism etc. - now I want to give you what helped me to get near the "real thing", so you don't have to waste 10 years to get where I am now. Well, you'll still have to research the given material which will keep u busy for quite a while.
There are different angles on this, which might seem disjointed but I assure you they connect in one picture if your mind is not too rigid to follow the different strains.
Questions like:
What is reality?
Where does the energy for this physical universe come from?
What & why created it?
Is there something like "soul" - what is the soul-brain-psyche-relationship?
What happens after death?
What are "ghosts"?
What is the sixth sense?
Can one manipulate physical reality? etc. etc.
- are all legit questions which can be answered not fully of course, but infinitely better than by the up-to-date science & philosophy. I hope & think this new knowledge will be taught to every child in the future. It is crazy that it is still in the underground. So where to begin?
As a primer to primer I will post a couple of books & audio & videos, where you can start. So why couldn't I just do so without this bloated up pathetic time-wasting intro? Idk, I just wanted to let you know how important this shit is to me & maybe will to you. It is not about yet another empty esoteric sci-fi. I vouch for it with my anonymous reputation. ;-) when it comes to this I do not troll.
>>
Lets dig in.
(All books & audio presented here u can download here in this .zip - pls redistribute as the link will expire in 23h
https://dropfile.to/bOmv67P )
So if you want a comprehensive video workshop start here:
Tom Campbell in Spain: Consciousness The Ultimate Reality 1/13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AihD2__gKE&list=PLF4513ADF171E3995
don't get distracted by the "digital universe" - its just a metaphor used by TC, it is not about arguing that our universe runs as an actual simulation on a future-computer (we leave this boring shit up to stanford philosophers).
Tom wrote also a 3 Book Opus Magnum on his findings (see the .zip). I won't go into how he found out all this, you can read it for yourself. It is an important question & he addresses it. Let me just say not by "sitting & thinking about it" and also not by an alien overlord telling him (don't worry it will seem even more unbelievable :>).

connected to Tom is Robert Monroe - this dude is also legit & u can find his experiments & findings in another 3 books (see .zip) - this real shit is better than any novel. fucking mind blowwwwing.

connected to this are the "explorer tapes" from the laboratory of Monroe Institute (they are free on the internet, also inside .zip)
The Institute has also done some boring money shit, especially after Rob M. the founder died, don't get distracted by that scam-smelling part, read the books, listen to the tapes.

A totally different source is Jane Roberts & her Seth-Series (see .zip) - more & "other kind" of information than Toms & Robs, also other Type of sourcing the information. Yes, channeling is legit, not all are trickster-abusive-cult-leader-rapists! Sometimes the "sceptic" inside u is the real rapist...

There is a lot more which I could recommend, but this 3 knowledge-knots should get you started & will bring you to where the most intelligent people of your modest planet can't get in a lifetime.
>>
bump, cause there was some serious work flowing into this thread. hope it reaches one or 2.
>>
File: seth make reality grape again.png (715KB, 476x635px) Image search: [Google]
seth make reality grape again.png
715KB, 476x635px
>>
>>18317205
Read these two books:
Monsters: An Investigator's Guide to Magical Beings (second edition)
John Michael Greer
https://a.pomf.cat/yegfjc.pdf

Daimonic Reality: A Field Guide to the Otherworld
Patrick Harpur
https://a.pomf.cat/xvwfsc.pdf
>>
>>18317773
The approach to the subject is different in each of these books. You must have both of them in mind as reference. If you want, look for other books cited on the Monsters bibliography.
>>
Downloaded, OP. I will begin to digest when I get a spare moment.

Thanks for the generosity.
>>
>>18317205
danke
>>
Will start once I finish the Kybalion thanks OP. Today you were not a fag <3
>>
>>18317205
if you havn't figured out that you go to college so that you can land a decent job, then you are wasting even more time.
Stop being weird and get a real life.
>>
>>18318833
Kill yourself amerishit
>>
>>18318943
make me
>>
File: communication diagramm.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
communication diagramm.gif
2MB, 500x500px
happy that some got my message! after compiling & posting the zip - it hit me that a random link on the internet might scare peepz off downloading. I just want to confirm the cleanness & sincerity behind this project. u can scan before or whatever + Addendum: this is not a "new religion". this is where science should go/get in 100 years when all goes well.
>>
>>18317210
File expired ;_;
>>
File: 800px-3D-SIM-4_Anaphase_3_color.jpg (86KB, 800x607px) Image search: [Google]
800px-3D-SIM-4_Anaphase_3_color.jpg
86KB, 800x607px
OP here,
new link https://dropfile.to/fbmz1Oa
original file size 898.622.896 Byte
it will keep expire because it is an anon-upload-service - I'll watch the thread
>>
Dear OP.

THANK YOU, another metaphysics student! Please, remake this thread again and again if it dies. More people need to know The Actual Truth.
>>
>>18320708
Guys, my anti-virus detected port scanning and bunch of popups appeared. I think i got hacked by OP
>>
>>18320708
does it contain everything above?
>>
>>18320708
Thank you so much!
>>
File: xyz.jpg (145KB, 502x720px) Image search: [Google]
xyz.jpg
145KB, 502x720px
OP here,
2nd link is exactly the same as first,
keep this alive my friends, don't listen to strange paranoid troll
>>
>>18317205
Let me test you, whether you're a true student of metaphysics as you say or just another LARPer.

What is the difference between substantial form, essence and substance?
>>
File: pozdrawlenije1.png (477KB, 551x418px) Image search: [Google]
pozdrawlenije1.png
477KB, 551x418px
if u don't find the offered material interesting then no problem, I am not excited by proving something to u, the proof of the pudding is in the eating.
>>
File: spiritual awakening.jpg (188KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
spiritual awakening.jpg
188KB, 1366x768px
Thank you OP. Much love for you.
>>
>>18320708
File deleted.
>>
Es los mismo?
>>
OPs real for this
>>
OP here, strange, sb. is trying to delete it. is this a troll snitching? here up again: https://dropfile.to/ZSwxAmB
>>
Downloaded, thank you very much.
9/10
>__MACOSX/
You lost one point.
>>
>>18317205
>relying on "logical speculation" producing tons of academic BS. It is basically dead.
"Logical speculation" as opposed to your new age babble? Gee, makes you wonder.
>>
File: h.png (215KB, 471x344px) Image search: [Google]
h.png
215KB, 471x344px
yeah, in my "cool sceptic-phase" I was also throwing around the good ol' "new age babble" label, but after going through philosophy of mind, cognitive-science, psychology... guess where I landed? enjoy your nihilism my friend, meanwhile for all the others re-up: https://dropfile.to/jCYH5cE
>>
File expired...ima late^^ Any chance to see another upload ?
>>
so you not going to tell us anything, just make us look through your links.
son i am dissapoint
>>
>>18317205
Study beliefs of religions youll find most of the answers to your questions there, every religion is bloated in the modern time but when stripped down youll see a pattern and sameness of the religions.

Yes it will be taught to people eventually but dont bother to teach people now, they need to find it at their own time

The world isn't ready
>>
as long as someone asks, I will provide.
https://dropfile.to/3SwQMop

I won't chew thousands of pages for u - u have to make your own conclusions - take your time.

there are traces in all world religions, but
1. they were suited to the old times - we live in a different world now - we can comprehend much more
2. what is left, was distorted by so many people....

overall trying to get to the major answers through religion nowadays is like a mathematician interviewing children on math for solving mathematical problems
>>
File: 1477741276866.gif (102KB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
1477741276866.gif
102KB, 300x162px
>>18317205
are you from germany?

Lass uns mal austauschen - Ne Mailadresse wäre cool / Telegram Username
>>
Bump for quality thread.

Currently downloading, will be digging in tomorrow.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.