[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I want to get into Wiccanism/occult for personal reasons.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1401986269854.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1401986269854.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
So I want to get into Wiccanism/occult for personal reasons. The only problem is my location.

I Can't go out into the park in the apartment complex after sundown or landlord gets mad. I like these apartments and would like to be able to renew my lease. So nature stuff like looking at the moon during a rite is pretty inconvenient. Not to mention, my neighbor is a born-again Christian and I don't want to piss him off considering how chill he is. If he sees me and a few friends chanting to Baphomet or Pan or whatever in the middle of the night in a pentagram, he might be more inclined to make noise complaints and whatnot.

Is there an occult practice for the Urban man?
>>
>>18316784
Usually nature stuff is for big rights a small personal alter in side and the occasional camping trips would do you good.
>>
If he sees me and a few friends chanting to Baphomet or Pan or whatever in the middle of the night in a pentagram, he might be more inclined to make noise complaints and whatnot.

U plan on doing this in plain sight?. Like on your balcony or something?.
>>
>>18316784
>Is there an occult practice for the Urban man?
>man

Magick is for women. Take up boxing.
>>
>>18317203
No, it's not.

>yfw there are female boxers.
>>
"my neighbor is a born-again Christian". It`s your frikkin right to practice your Religion in any way you like cuz he does the same...Especially christians should stfu when it comes down to rituals and stuff, they had their time and screwed up bad
>>
>>18316784
Just contact the A∴A∴ and ask for some readings to get you started.
>>
>wants to worship forces of nature
>don't want to go into nature

Fucking gay. It would be better for you to worship the Demiurge or the Superman, unless you want to be obliterated if for some reason you happen to catch a glimpse of the true Horned One.
>>
>>18316784
>Wiccanism/occult
>these two words next to each other
Go to /omg/, open the library link, and go to Beginners folder. Start reading.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.