[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goetia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20161110_1341425resize.png (794KB, 580x773px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161110_1341425resize.png
794KB, 580x773px
Hello.

It's been about 6 years since my last post on 4chan, so I have no idea what kind of on environment this place is like now. This being said, my point of topic here is Goetic invocation and evocation.

Right now I am working with Sitri for a specific purpose, in the past I have worked with Seere, Bune, and Asmoday. I only work with these chaps when I have an actual reason to, I do not do this for shits and grins. (they seem to be very forgiving of my relentless inability to draw circles!)

Now, does anybody else here work with these demons? How do you do it? What results have you had? I've been working with the Goetia for over a decade, I am dying to know how other people go with it. And what effect has it had on your life? I can tell all about mine if anybody is interested.

Do you understand the nature of these demons? And how all this works?
>>
And perhaps I should clarify; I am not a silly kid playing around! My methods may be different to yours, but this about manipulating the current of the universe to your will, not about getting some gnarly looking dude with three heads and a mermaid tail rocking up to your house to give you magic powers.

Just wanted to clarify; I am actual long time practitioner, not some a silly kid wanting to "summon demons" for the keks.
>>
You want to stop fucking around and commune with real demons? Read NAOS by the Order of Nine Angles.
>>
>>18316265
>It's been about 6 years since my last post on 4chan, so I have no idea what kind of on environment this place is like now.

What did you hope to accomplish with this obvious lie?
>>
>>18316292
And what about this text in particular shall I be concerned with?

>>18316295
I use other chans instead of 4chan these days. I was on 4chan from about 2004 - 2010. This place is very different now than what it was in the old days.
>>
>>18316299
Dark God invocations.
>>
File: hi.png (511KB, 425x590px) Image search: [Google]
hi.png
511KB, 425x590px
>>18316265
There is a problem. One of the 72 has defected, and now leads a resistance against the leader. I first got a glimpse of this one a decade ago, but he did not communicate directly with me then. I call him the Colonel. His requirement for co-operation was that there be made a hell. I told him that it would be superfluous, and if the rest of the fallen returned to their houses of origin, all would be forgiven, but he insisted that the leader must be punished, and that he would withhold his assistance until the necessity of a hell was acknowledged. I told him to do whatever was necessary to correct the defect in the world tree and reset the simulation.
>>
bump. i'm curious. too pussy to do it myself.
>>
Satan/Lucifer. Briefly define him from your experiences.

I like /satan/ from h8-chan :^))
>>
>>18316265
Alright. I'll bite. Tell me your story, mr OP. How do you go about it? What kind of impact has it had on your life?
>>
File: skinhead.jpg (44KB, 612x679px)
skinhead.jpg
44KB, 612x679px
>>18316358
...And OP decides, fuck it, and openly goes all Role-Play out in the open.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.